Jerk

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t me, oh but it was, you see. I couldn’t help how I felt. Why me? Why must I have to see, hear, smell, touch and live with someone like you? You just don’t understand how happy I’ll be if you weren’t here. The pain..Man, it hurts.

 

Luhan then instantly rolled his eyes and finished touching his microphone.  “Are you serious? Do you own a mirror?”

 

“WHAT?!” Yoona shouted loudly.  “How rude. You calling me ugly?”

 

 

Luhan then rolled his eyes again, looked away from Yoona, laid back in his chair, and sighed in irritation. “Why do people always assume that I’m saying something I’m not?……” He mumbles quietly to himself. “Anyway, are you going to stand there being dull or are you going to do your part?”

 

Yoona stumped one foot and made an angry face. “What am I supposed to do?” She asked with a high pitch in her voice.

 

“Why is it me that has to explain this to you?” Luhan said as he sprang forward in annoyance. “Weren’t you listening yesterday?”

 

 

“Of course I was.” She said as she started thinking about what Luhan’s staff and Taeyeon said.

 

 

Flash Back-

 

“If Yoona and Luhan start working together.” Taeyeon answered. “That is what everyone wants. I think you guys should at least give it a go.”

Luhan’s staff also nodded and agreed. Luhan’s cold eyes climbed up to Yoonas face reluctantly, as Yunho let go of his hand.

 

Luhan placed one hand toward Yoona (Implying that he wanted her to shake his hand) and said “Welcome to Luhan and ‘The Scene.”

 

Yoona slowly moved her hand to his, as they shook hands comfortably.

 

As they both let go of each other’s hand, they both look back to the staff in contentment.

 

One man from Luhan’s staff looked at everyone in the room. “I’m thinking Luhan and Yoona should work together for a few months to see how the fans like it. I’m sure this will bring both parties great popularity and success. Still with this topic at hand, I’m sure - ” The man talked and talked and Yoona tuned out.

 

At the same time, Yoonas mind starts working at an alarming speed.

 

“Ah!” She said to herself. “Working with the famous Xi Luhan…?” She puts her hand in her shirt and pulls out that same blue necklace. She opens the necklace and reads what it says on a piece of paper inside it. “Be patient and I’ll get better. Wait for me and I‘ll wait for you. ” The locket necklace paper read.

 

She put it back in her shirt and looked up at the roof of the room. “Be patient and wait for you..” She said with a sad expression in her eyes. “It’s hard to wait for you my fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter