Now What

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: Now What

 

The next morning, Yoona moved around as the sun’s rays beamed onto her face from the window softly. One eye opened in slight discomfort from the light. Yoona started to take off her blanket, but stop; she began to remember the state she was last in. Yoona looked at her body and to her surprise, she was completely . She took in a gulp of air and covered herself back defensively. Her eyes gazed about in slight confusion—just slight confusion because in truth, Yoona remembered what happen that night though at the moment, she was denying it to herself.

She rolled her body to the other side and more to her surprise, she saw Luhan’s back; he appeared to still be sleeping, but that did not stop Yoona from gasping upon seeing it. She pressed her fingers on her lips as her eyes widen in fear. I slept with Luhan, she thought.

 

Luhan then started moving as the sun to started beaming on him. He bends upwards reasonably with messy hair and slightly puffy eyes. He rubbed that messy hair and looked to his alarm clock –

 

7:04am-

 

He then turn around and seen Yoona staring right at him, fingers still firmly on her lips nervously. And they stared for a few more long seconds. A warm smile then appeared on Luhan’s face as he looked the other way slowly. Yoona, impulsively, turned the other way quickly, covering herself with the blanket completely and just stood there embarrassedly. Simply though, her shyness did no offense to Luhan for she was not being cold—rather then that, he found her shyness amusing.

As Yoona flinched alone in her corner of the bed, she felt movement from Luhan at his side. She then felt fingers touch her sides sensationally. It tickled, giving her chills, and Yoona flustered red, but she tried not to be too uncomfortable. He moved closer—only stopping after she felt his body press close on hers, and hugged her from behind firmly. He wrapped his arms around her stomach, squeezed her shortly, and placed his chin on her shoulders. He absorbed her completely, and Yoona could feel that.

It was indescribably inducing for Yoona as she tensed up. And Luhan just stay there holding her too, smiling lovingly.

 

Not one word was uttered--well, not until Yoona forced a word.

 

“L-luhan,” She said distortedly, “how is your chest? Do you feel better?”

 

“Mmmm,” He hummed back ually. “Just wonderful. And how are you, dear Yoona?”

 

“Okay...”

 

“Okay?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“That’s all? After all I gave you last night?”

 

“Anyway,” Yoona then jumped the subject, “It is kind of cold in here.” Yoona tells Luhan as he continuously embraces her from behind. “Which is why I’m snuggling so close to you, Yoong.” Luhan tells back with a slight laugh.

 

“This is stupid...” Yoona then blurted out rudely. “This isn’t going to work out.”

Yoona did seem like an optimist, but she was a closet-pessimist. She cared about her friends, family, career, etc. After sleeping with Luhan, she felt worried, and one couldn’t really blame her. Why was she so weak to his touch? Yoona needed to know the answers. “We aren’t even married….”

 

“I know.” Luhan replied caringly, moving his head and arms off of her reluctantly. “Are you angry with me?”

 

“No,” She sighed, “You are just a guy—I should not of thought anything else of you. I’m angry with myself. I was so weak..”

“YOONA,” Luhan then got ready to explain calmly as Yoona covered her face in slight shame. “How do you think this makes me feel? To hear you talk like this, it is ever inconsiderate. Besides, you have shown a lot of interest in me from the start. Don’t be so surprised with yourself now.”   

 

“Luhan, before you listen to yourself, look at yourself. We are both not wearing a thing. It is all too soon--do not blame me for being concern—are needs where met in bed! We had…I feel..I felted you, completely. At the moment, it was wonderful—I can recalled the moment of moments, the sensations, the--” “--Yoona!” Luhan then cut her off from making more rumbling.

 

“Mwo?” She yelled.

 

 

“I love you.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter