Touch The Truth

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Touch The Truth-

 

“Uh, unnie, nae!” Yoona jumped up to announce. “I’m here. Please, come in.” She turned that way and seen her boss opening the door.

 

Taeyeon entered the room and proceeds forward like a bull. “Yoona, you are never easy to find whenever this guy appears…” She turns her gaze from Yoona and looked Luhan’s way only to give him an ill look. Luhan just looked back at Taeyeon in a very bored manner. “Hey, noona-” “-Don’t you noona me nothing.” She cut him off rudely. “Why the hell you punch Jongin?”

 

Poor Luhan, Yoona thought as Taeyeon prepared to batter him verbally. He bowed quickly, “Ah, that; I’m sorry for my misbehavior.” He tells her humbly. “However, I must assure you, it was more complex than me just decking Kai in the mouth—there was a small altercation.”

 

“Ahhhh, shut up! He has already told me what happened.”

 

“He did?”

 

“Yeah, I’m disappointed in all three of you…” Taeyeon gets ready to explain as she pointed to Luhan. “Between you, Yoona, and Jongin, the last year has been either lies or drama. When is the tension between you guys going to stop?”

 

“I’m very sorry.” Luhan bowed again, this time grabbing Yoona’s hand--he was trying to get her to bow as well, but Yoona is just shocked, standing there and listening closely as Taeyeon bashed them.

 

“Uh, no you didn’t!” Taeyeon shouted as her eye widen at the chumminess of Yoona and Luhan. “Why are you two holding hands? Don’t tell me you are…”

 

“TAEYEON!” Yoona then flared up slightly. “Why do you only follow your own instincts? I am not cheating on Jongin with Luhan. I broke up with him because he has been lying for a year, okay? You’re getting me mad with how cynical you are being. Me and Luhan made up already so were not going to keep fighting. Please, relax unnie. I'm not in a romantic relationsip with Luhan.”

 

"Not yet anyway..." Taeyeon adds.

 

"Seriously, Unnie? Cut it out and speak clearly to us."

 

Taeyeon sighed vividly and dropped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter