One Year Later

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Year Later-

 

Yoona and her boss Taeyeon joyously stepped out of the airport to Seoul city. Everything just seems so fresh and new—as if this was there very first time here. Yoona just jump started her acting career and to no one’s surprise but hers, it is doing fantastic. Right now, they were enjoying a refreshing cup of coffee.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Yoona you even gotten more beautiful!” Taeyeon said to me as she stared me up and down. “You look the same but...more grown up--so proud of you!!!”

 

I didn’t know what happened to me exactly when I was in Japan but things surely changed. As my old partner Luhan once told me, take your career more seriously. I think I have. I hope I’m no longer viewed as the newbie I used to be. I’ve worked hard the year I was away from Korea.

 

“Home sweet home!” I laughed and smiled to her. “Thanks to everyone our adventure in Japan was very successful and interesting.”

 

“Yoona, no! It is no one’s hard work but your own!” Taeyeon tells me compassionately. “You learned how to make perfect Ballads songs for your voice, accumulated dance, and started working on dramas too. You not the same kid, Yoona, your famous, you’re really famous now…”

 

“It is still hard to believe, really. Remember when everyone compared me to…- ”

“-Luhan? Ugh, that cheating lying bastard. Why’d you bring him up?”

 

“I don’t know…..”

“If I ever see him again Yoong it will be too soon. I don’t care if we haven’t run into him in a year, I hate that guy.”

 

I didn’t want to admit it, but Taeyeon was right, Im Yoona was a big thing now. Somehow, I turned into the ideal for many; men were attracted to me, Ajumma’s adored me, some women even envied me, and little girls, they admired me. Even now, I can’t really understand how someone like me can be desirable. A part of me believes its true because of the fact--at the airport so many fans screamed my name, but then again, this is just plain Yoona. How could it be? I’m beyond grateful to my fans, but also beyond surprised by my popularity.

“Excited to get back to work in Korea?” She asked me. Of course I was but….at the same time, this place remained me of the “fling” me and Luhan once shared.

 

But things are different now and I hope if I do see him, he won’t try to hurt or woe me again. As I said, things are different now. I hope he can accept them as they are.

“Earth to Yoona! Stop spacing out. Hey--wait, that look…your thinking about visiting Luhan, aren’t you?”

 

“Wha- gracious no!” I lied to her sharply. Goodness help me though—I was thinking about seeing him again, but why? He forced me to admit to loving him but cheated on me with an older woman ten days later. Besides, there is no way I could have a romantic involvement with him. There is no way I’ll snoop to Luhans level. I’m not going to break anybody’s heart the way he broke mine.

-------------------

 

 

At the Ivory Opera-

 

“Ah, put me down. It still hurts a little.” Luhan said to his Xiumin as his elder calmly places his miner down.

 

“On the brightside, the last live you hold was one of the largest in Korea last year. You’re almost completely healed, right? You’ll get back to preforming, right?”

 

“I don’t know…Eunhyuk is so worried about his image that he wants me to put it off much longer.” Luhan adds, looking away with a sad expression on his face. “I’m on hiatus…”

 

“Oh…Well, cheer up!” Xiumin said as he places his hand behind Luhan’s back warmly.

 

“Cheer up?!” Luhan replied back as he looked deeply into Xiumin’s eyes. “It’s kind of hard considering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter