The End

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The End~

Session finally

 

Yoona walked home in a state of slight shock. Her eyes were just a tab pink as she might have cried on her lonesome way. Her fears have become realities’ knowing that they were drifting apart. Yoona spoke her mind, but she was not quarrelsome. She let Luhan say his rights, and that was it. She wasn’t going to go crying back to a boy. Anyone who knew Yoona knew she was made from stronger stuff then that.

 

“Hey, you need a ride?” a voice muttered from somewhere.

 

“Huh?” Yoona  turned around in the dark to see car lights beaming at her face. Yoona got into the back of a limo.

 

…………..

 

“Hey, you’re mighty quiet today? Something happen?” Kai asked, looking at her with the corner of his eyes. Yoona looked only out the window, however, hiding her face and trying to avoid conversation.

 

“….I thought you were just some friendly newspaper boy.” She jumped the subject. “You’re having a guy ride you around in a limo? Are you rich?” She asked.

“I’m famous!” He replied. “D-don’t tell me, you never heard of me…”

 

Flash back-

“Don’t act like you don’t know who I am!” Boa screamed at Yoona as she rubbed the back of her head. “Seriously, I don’t know who you are…”

…..

 

“Um, Kai, I’m sorry. I’ve have been touring in Japan for a year before coming back to Korea. Besides from that, as you know, I’m not all that famous…I have my manager, Taeyeon, and that is all…I don’t have many chances to meet every celebrity out there.”

 

“Oh, ho! Ha-ha, its fine!” Kai laughed. “Back in the day, I was partnered with many famous artists and I worked with memorable label. I’m in the famous group X-Wolf. We’re currently inactive but – not to brag - we won three awards last year. Pretty awesome, eh?”

 

“Just wonderful.” She fake a smile.

 

“Ha, thank! So anyway, why you seem so down? I’m still curious as to why Yoong-” “-Luhan….I confronted him and he send me off…Damn it. Why did I just blurt that out?”

 

“I saw him talking with Boa…Hes probably acting that way because of her. She likes-likes Luhan, you know.”

 

“What now?”

 

“I think their.…..I don’t wanna say something that isn’t true, but there is a chance that there involved. And by involved I mean, ya know. Not sure, but I swear I seen them together, alone.”

 

“W-why tell me this?”

 

“Because I'm worried about you. It has not been long but I care Yoona. You must be informed so it won't hurt anymore. Luhan seems to be player. The wolf can paint his grey hairs to look like a deer, but he will alway be a wolf on the inside..............Aw, wait! I didn't mean it like that. Don't start crying!”

 

 

The NEXT day-

 

“Yoona, open the door!” Taeyeon shouted, banging her fist against Yoonas door. “I’ll break the door down! Don’t make mehhhh!”

 

But Yoona walked in and opened the door slowly. “Leave me.” She said plainly. She had been crying and Taeyeon could tell. “I’m sorry I missed my first performance since I left Luhan and The Scene but…some things came up.” 

 

“Yoona, you have been crying? Crying! Baby, what happened?” Taeyeon yelled as she placed her hands on Yoona’s shoulders compassionately.

 

 

“It-is-I….Luhan-oppa…..”

 

“…After a little over a week, he broke up with you?”

 

“….Nae…” Yoona started sniffling quietly, putting one hand over her pale face to hide it.

 

“Yoona…you know how boys are.” Taeyeon adds as she moves forward to hug Yoona. “Why though Yoona?”

“-For caring, he told me to forget him--act like meeting him never happened--just for caring!”

 

“Yoona, I feel sorry for you but…stop caring for him. I didn’t know how to tell you this but…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I overheard him talking to Boa. Honey, I’m so sorry!”

 

“What happ--just tell me for goodness sakes!” Yoona shouted back.

 

Taeyeon then grabbed Yoonas hands caringly. “She was making numerous advances

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter