Wait No More

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaper 21: Wait No More

“Twizzle, trazzle, dazzle, tron, time for this one to come home.”

 

“You are cute.” Luhan said as he and Yoona set face-to-face at a private restaurant.

It was a day after their latest live and the ‘couple’ has been officially ‘dating’ for one day.

 

 

“This is embarrassing.” Yoona replied as she sipped her drink and looked away from the affectionate Luhan.

Their musical journey was coming to an end, however, as their detailed togetherness as a team was ending soon.

 

“You’re not use to people calling you cute, are you?”

The two have been working together for about two months, and the fans have come to enjoy the two as individuals, artists and partners. 

 

“You cut that out.” Yoona blushed as Luhan continued staring at her warmly. “Hey, Luhan, were to next? Where do you want to go after this?”

However, the mark that ended their partnership didn’t mark the end of their newfound fondness for each other. And the end of their partnership also didn’t mark the end of tension between them. This wasn’t the end of the emotional rollercoaster ride that begin since the day they stared at each other in the eyes at their first live together.

 

 

“Beijing!” Luhan states calmly as he stood up. “Unless you have another nice place to meet at in Korea.”

Love was new, fresh and enchanting, but the pass and future will continue to haunt them. Luhan, who seemed a tab bit obsessed with being a very famous and a renowned artist was not without following his dream, no matter what. While Yoona had dreams too, she was far more concern with the wellbeing of others.

 

“No, that sounds pretty good right now.” Yoona smiled as she stood up with him. “When do you wanna go and where are we going to stay at?”

Love, power and decisions will soon cloud what seemed so perfect. Misunderstandings, lies, and deception will, at all cause, force these two to drift away, bitterly.

 

 

“Soon and at a hotel silly.” Luhan adds as he tried to grab Yoonas hand. She looked at his hand hesitantly as first, but then remember and realized that she loved and cared for him. She grabbed his hand back and smiled at him kindly.

“A hotel?” She then asked wondering. “..Um….” She shied away in expression regarding a man and woman at a hotel together.

 

“Don’t worry; if you want separate rooms, that is fine by me.” Luhan laughed at her as they started walking out, still holding hands.

 

 

 

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

 

One hour later-

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!” Xiumin shouted as he walked into the training room to see Luhan and Yoona holding hands. “…….But Luhan, that’s not fair…you know how I felt. I had dibs.” He frowned.

Yoona makes a confused face as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter