Partners?

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We intertwined for the first time; our eyes kissed, and thoughts mixed. Needless to say, it wasn’t the last day, nor the best in anyway. It was indeed fate’s force we met, and it was also life’s tug we now regret, for at a sudden situation, we were force to cohabitate in reconciliation.  

 

The Next Morning-

 

“You guys are a bunch of children!” A loud and older looking guy said to Yoona as she set down quietly on a chair. Beside her, Xi Luhan, who is laying back in a very nonchalant way. “I’m late for one concert of Luhan’s and a fight starts. Once again, you’re the center of drama.” The loud guy said as he pointed at the boy deer.

 

Introducing Yunho.

Yunho is Luhan’s manager. He has a reputation of being really immature and blunt. Hints: Luhan and Yunho have a complicated relationship.

 

“You share one concert with Xi Luhan and you end up in a fight with a idol group Big Swag. Do you think he is that cute?” Yunho said to Yoona as he walked up to her vividly.

 

“It wasn’t like that!” She shouted unintentionally. She then covered impulsively in nonexistent guilt. 

 

“Then what was it like?” Yunho replied quickly.

 

“It, it was…….Luhan was actually helping me. To be honest, the leader of Big Swag scared me a little bit, and I think Luhan intervened to interrupt awkwardness. He didn’t start the fight; the others did so there is no reason to get upset.” Yoona said clearly and gracefully.

 

 

Yunho is slightly surprised by Yoona’s witty and eloquence when speaking and lifted his eye brow. “And here I thought you were just some clumsy brat. You seem different.”

 

Yoona stood there in wonderland, trying to comprehend what Yunho just said. Momentarily, Yoona slowly starts smiling to one side of her face as his words finally leak into her brain.“Oh?”

 

As Yoona and Yunho looked at each other, Luhan stood up graphically. “The concert is over, the party is finished and I’m bored.” He said as he grabbed his bag from the floor. “Can we leave? I need to prepare for my concert tomorrow.” He then abruptly pointed to Yoona and looked at her meanly. “You have a long way to go. You too should be preparing better. Make sure that boss of your doesn’t book your next concert at the same place as mine.”

 

“Huh?” Yoona said feeling that Luhan was a bit hostile. “Yeah….Um, thanks for letting me play with you today.” She bowed quietly.

 

 “Hmm.” Luhan replied negatively as he gave her an mean yet cold look, and walked off.

 

 “I heard you were both booked here.” Yunho then shouted to him. “Does she have to be the only one to say thank you?”

 

“If she wants.” Luhan replied sharply as he smiled at his boss. “I didn’t ask for any thanks. It’s just good that the concert is over. What a mess. I‘m only thankful that I don‘t have to do that aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter