Hold My Hand

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hold My Hand

Two Hours Later-

 

“I can’t believe I fired Yunho….” Luhan worried.  Beside him is Yoona, and she is concerned too. “I snapped - I really had it. I don’t know what came over me. That’s not like me, Yoong…It’s just not.”

 

Yes, it wasn’t like the baby deer. He couldn’t understand why he yelled and fired his loyal boss. He was just sensitive then – something he normally isn’t, and his emotions were high and tense at the moment. Why did he fire Yunho? He may not have known what it was from because he was feeling things he rarely felt. What was he feeling though? Love: love for Yoona made him fire Yunho.

 

“I can’t believe it either…Oh well. No use in worrying now. We have a live in a few minutes. Wear a strong face for the fans, okay?” Yoona adds as she gently slips her feminine fingers through his hand.

He grabbed her hand back warmly as a sigh escaped his lips. “I’m sorry, Yoona.”

 

“Sorry for what?” But before he could reply, Taeyeon came in and waved at them.

 

“You guys ready?!” She smiled broadly.

 

She stopped smiling, however, after seeing Yoona and Luhan’s hands entwined.

- -----

Ten minutes later-

 

Their live performance was about to start. But as they stood at the back of the stage, they found themselves still holding hands. Before anything, even before they were fond of each other, they felt close to one another. Blowing off the deal with Yunho, and possibly putting his and her music career in danger has caused them to worry even further. They had strong feelings of exasperation regarding their future, yet they knew they would be more worried if they didn’t have each other near.

 

Standing there with calm expressions, it was misleading because there were fiercely holding on to each other, physically and emotionally.

 

 Taeyeon looked at them and sighed empathetically.  “Yoona. Luhan. Stage. Now. Oh and uh.you might wanna….” She pointed at her hands.

 

“…Yeah...” Yoona said calmly as she let go of Luhan’s hand. “After this live, we need to talk about this.”

 

“Agreed. I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter