Jerk II

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jerk II

"I said it yet I didn't mean it. I thought it but I didn't know it. I felt it though I didn't believe it."

 

 

About a week later- Luhan and The Scene’s practice room.

 

 

Luhan sits down with his group mates Kris and Xiumin, as their producer Yunho talks about their upcoming album.

 

 

“What…Wait?!” Yunho then shouted slightly. “You wrote ALL the songs to you and Yoona’s album?”

 

 

“Yep.” Luhan said back as he smiled.

 

“Luhan,you can’t do that! How can you two share an album and you make all the songs for it? How many songs do YOU plan on making for the album?” 

 

“Eight. Six for the album and two with promotional videos that are completely in the works.”

 

“Aigo. Me, the boss, our staff and Taeyeon’s staff will handle the MV and talk about that later. Split it half-and-half.” 

 

 

Luhan tapped his microphone while looking down. “I already split it.” He explains using sarcastic humor. “I wrote three songs and Kris and Chanyeol helped each write the other three. The album is split.” ;D

 

 

Yunho eyes decreased in frustration. “Quit talking none . Not at all what I meant, smart guy!”

 

“Thank you.” Luhan said back being even more sarcastic, as Chanyel and Xiumin laughed quietly.

 

“ENOUGH! Give me the lyrics to the six songs you wrote. In the meantime, you wait until Yoona gets here so you two can both work on the songs together. Geez….”

 

 Xiumin complained as he grabbed Chanyeol’s hand. “Chanyeol, come. We must stop him. Our words must be heard!”  

 

Xiumin and Chanyel walked off after Yunho leaving Luhan to practice alone.

As they leave, Luhan begins to dream off. “I really don’t feel like practicing today…”

 

 

Flash back from about a week ago-

“Your welcome.” Yoona said as she looked to Luhan.

 

A bored Luhan comes back as he looked down in regret. “I can’t believe I said those things to her.” He muttered to himself. “She couldn’t even say something back - she just stood there, probably thinking I was really unmanly. Ugh.”

 

 

But as he beats on himself for being too soft in front of the girl he seems to dislike, he then sits up right and smiles slightly. “Ah, what do I care? She had already told me why she liked me. What I said was the least I could do. In fact, I‘ll start…”

 

As Luhan thought to himself, he hears feet steps from near the door, which Xiumin and Chanyeol did not close.

 

“Hello.” A slightly deep girls voice utters from the open door. Luhan looks up and sees Yoona standing there modestly.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

MEANWHILE-

 

Boa is in her “palace” if you will, surrounded by pictures of herself. She looks extremely frustrated and pastes back and forth eating her long nails. As she does, the producer walks in to talk about important issues. “Miss Kwon, I’m going to need you to forget about trying to get Xi Luhan to join you in that collaboration.” He states. “It’s time we either look for someone else or start on a new MV.”

 

“I really wanted to be with Luhan….” She said in a slightly insane state. “But clearly that is not happening. He actually would rather work with a nobody then work with the great Boa. I wonder why…”

 

The producer said back rudely. “He is probably aware of your fan base, which has drastically been declining within the last two years. You have to get your head in the game or you’ll be out of this business by winter.”

 

Boa stood there incoherently. “I can’t stop thinking about Luhan.” She said very oddly.

 

“Xi Luhan is the least of your worries, Boo!” The producer then shouted getting more upset. “You were among the best artists in this country for seven years. Getting your first number one hit when you were only fourteen. But now, you let that arrogant attitude of yours block your taste and judgment. Tff, scared you were going to be left behind in the music world; you asked Xi Luhan, one of the countries favorite new coming stars to work with you. But you can’t stand being rejected because you still think you are the best. Stop trying to give up all the time and give up on him. Snap out of it!” Boa made a sad expression and looked away in aggravation.

 

“Aright. I see. What should I do though?” She asked as she fell to the floor in depression.

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

Ten Minutes Later- With Luhan and Yoona.

 

 

“Wait…What? You didn’t write ALL the songs to our album?”

 

“Yep.” Luhan said back as he smirked manipulatively.

 

“So I can make one or two!? Yay. I’m really happy you decided to let me help with the album. You just made my day. Thank you so much, Lu!”

 

 Luhan pretends to be flattered and puts his hands up “modestly.”  “No problem, girl. Don’t mention it. But since I made you so happy, how about we not practice today? ” Lazy Luhan tried to control as he lay back in his chair.

 

“NOT PRACTICE….?” Yoona said in confusion as her smile slowly disappeared. “Not practicing is like not breathing…..Why can’t we practice, Luhan?”

 

He stood up quickly and put his hand in a cup position and tried to explain. “To be honest, I’m tired. We don‘t have to practice every day.”

 

He then lay back even farther and put a pair of sun glasses on. Dork. “I’m going to relax here.” He said as he put his hands out to the chair near hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter