I Don't Like Her

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only me, but in a sudden, you appeared like a flower. Sure, you are beautiful but who said I needed you, let alone wanted you? Though there are many things I regret, life has been smooth until you showed up.

 

Later-

 

People are clotting in the back of the stage. Yoona’s boss Taeyeon stands intensely while on the phone. “It’s true. Yoona and Luhan were booked at the same concert station at the same time!” Taeyeon said to everyone. “But now the founder of this station isn’t answering his phone. This is not good!”

 

Luhan turned away coldly. “This was not thought out at all. It looks like this girl (Yoona) wasn’t stalking me after all -- she is actually some type of artist. ” Yoona just gets more frustrated as she wonders what will happen to the performance.

 

One of Luhans staff then bounces up and declares his opinion on the matter after a few seconds of thinking: “Luhan’s image is more important. No offense but I had no idea who Im Yoona was until now. Luhan must perform. His fans are waiting.”

 

Yoona makes a surprised but submissive face as she looks to Luhan and his staff. She then turned away and backed up in disappointments purest form. Luhan’s staff then starts pushing and coaching him towards the stage.

 

“That’s not fair!” Taeyeon shouted in anger. “This platform was booked by Xi Luhan and Im Yoona. No one said this concert was to be played by Luhan nor did anyone say Yoona couldn’t perform. Luhan maybe famous but Yoona has dreams too.”

 

Luhan turned around and looked at Yoona just slightly. “Taeyeo - boss, please” Yoona then said to Taeyeon as the audience shouted Luhans name over and over. “Their right. Luhan is the one they want to see and hear. Besides, one of us has to perform today. The audience sounds pretty clear right now. It’s the only way.”

 

Taeyeon frowned and looked down in embarrassment as Luhan looked at the two disappointed girls.

 

“There is another way.” Luhan said as he smiled, turn back around and looked at Yoona.

 

----

 

On stage-

 

Luhan is singing his heart out. After he is done performing, he speaks to his fans. “Thank you for coming to me and Yoona’s team concert. She is impatient to sing to her fans and I’m sure you guys are waiting. Anyway, enjoy. <3”

 

Yoona walks on stage smiling as Luhan walked by her to leave. He stopped walking, however, as soon as he passed her.

 

“Break a leg.” He said as he smirked real chill-like.

 

Yoona looks shocked by his amazement but quietly poised herself to give the audience a great show.

 

 

------

 

After the show-

 

 

Yoona stumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter