Epilogue -6 years later

Stay With Me

It had been 6 years. 6 years since I last saw Chanyeol or even spoke to him. I only saw him on T.V and internet. I miss him, but I doubt he would remember me. It’s been 6 years and my faith was slowly fading but I wasn’t all alone. I have Yuri, our daughter. 

“Mommy! Look what I drew!” Yuri exclaimed. 

“Yes dear?” She handed me a paper with her drawing on it. It was a bunny wearing a pink dress. “My...it’s beautiful honey!” I smiled and kissed her forehead. 

“Its for you, mommy likes bunnies.” She smiled. Her smiled was as silly and cute as her father’s. When ever I see her, it was like Chanyeol was right by me. I’ve moved out into a small apartment near my parent’s house. My parents begun to accept Yuri but I was never suppose to spoke of her father. Though she asked me many times, I only told her that daddy is oversea at work. I lied to my own daughter, I felt like a horrible mother. 

“Mommy, can we go buy snacks?” She whined. 

“Sure honey. Where to?” 

“The cafe, the one with the sweet buns.” 

The cafe where Chanyeol and my first date was at. I took Yuri there rarely, not want memories to be brought up.

“Ok, fine.” I replied sweetly. I figure that I should treat her better. I dress her up in a pink dress and I wore a white lacy dress. We walked along the crowded street and talked about her day at school. It was extremely crowded that day. So crowded that we literally had to squeeze through people, I notice that there was a parade that day. As we walk, I lost grip of her and Yuri flowed to the front along with the crowd. 

“Yuri! Yuri! Where are you! Yuri!” I shouted but I got no response back. I pushed through the crowd but saw no sign of her. I looked around and shouted her name again. 

“Where’s your mommy?” I heard someone asked and heard a faint sob. I turn to my left and saw Yuri with someone. 

“Yuri!” I quickly ran up and hugged her. “Oh my, thank goodness!” I turn to the stranger and our eyes meet. “Ch-Chanyeol.” I manage to say. Yuri was wiping her tears away. 

“So her name is Yuri.” He spoke and smiled at me. I turned away and wanted to walk away. I figure he has his life to stress about and he doesn’t need me anymore. 

“Angela!” He grabbed my wrist. “Please, look at me.” and I did. “You still look beautiful as aways.”  I wanted to say the same thing back to him but I only stood still. He looked more mature and charming. He still had his silly sweet smile and his eyes got me mesmerized. “I came back for you.” 

“What..no, you’re to busy, you shouldn’t have come back.” I replied.

“Angela, I talked with my manager already, they said it’s fine now since I’m old enough. It’s been 6 years. I can’t make you wait any longer.” Chanyeol said with a serious face. 

“But..but..” I didn’t know if I should be happy or not. 

“No buts, I’d promised I come back and now I am back. I missed you, really did. I never thought of anyone else but you in these past 6 years. I’m here to make it up to you now.” He smiled warmly and kisses my forehead to my surprise.  

“Mommy, who is he? Why did he kiss you?” Yuri suddenly spoke, now realizing she was listening the whole time. 

“Honey, that’s your daddy. He came back from work.” I replied smiling and nudged my head against hers. She giggled.

“Really? Are you really my daddy?” She shouted happily. 

Chanyeol let out a small chuckle and pulled her way from me and into his arms. “Yes, I am your daddy and I won’t ever leave you or mommy again.” He then kisses her cheeks softly. 

“Daddy, can we go buy sweet buns?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and look back at me. 

“Daughter like father.” I shrugged laughing at the fact that they both love sweet buns. We walked into the cafe as a family now. I was happy, Chanyeol was happy, and so was Yuri. 

“See? I told yeah that I would stay with you.” Chanyeol cupped my face and place a small yet sincere kiss on my lips and smiled. He did kept his promise. A couple of weeks later we got married and settle down in a small apartment near SM studio. When the news got out some fans were not happy but it didn’t matter, we were happy. Things calmed down after a few months and we were ejoying our life from now on. 

 

A/N : Ok so this is my first fanfic ^_^ I hope you guys liked it! And also, comment anything to help me read better >_<. This is my own story and Angela is an OC. :D love you! Thanks for reading!!! :o