Where is Chanyeol?

Stay With Me

“Angela.” Chanyeol called out. I was laying on the couch in Chanyeol’s dorm watching variety shows. Chanyeol walked up to me with a bright expression. “Guess what I got?” He said mischievously. Somehow I wasn’t in the mood that day, actually I’ve been feeling really tried for the past week. 

“What?” I questioned as he sat down by me. 

“Ta da!” He exclaimed as he held out a cute stuffed bunny. My favorite animal. “Like it? I customary made it. See? It’s super cute like you!” He smiled his silly smile. 

“I like it.” I smiled but only to turn my attention back to the T.V. I wasn’t in the mood to talk that day. He turn to look down at the stuffed bunny with a sad expression. Now I felt bad. “Chanyeol, I-” I started. 

“I think, I’m going to go for a walk with some of the member.” He stated as he went to grab his jacket and walked out. Right, because he is in Exo. No one was home at this time because they all went out to shop. Also because of that, we can’t let anyone know we are together besides the Exo members. Not even my mom knows also because I’m only 16 while Chanyeol is 20. 

We had met when I went to an Exo concert when one of my friend dragged me there. I wasn’t even into Exo, but since she already brought the ticket, I couldn’t reject. While everyone was screaming and cheering in the concert I only listen and watched. After the concert was over my friend and I were the last one to leave because she hoped to catch another at glimpse the members. I went to the bathroom while she was waiting and bumped into Chanyeol. It was like love at first sight see him so up close. He took me out on a small date as an apologize and we fell in love like that. 

Another week past by with my moody self. Our relationship became distanced. We don’t talk as much and I spent less time at his dorm. I know it’s my fault but when I think of him I felt kind of mad because our relationship was so secretive. 

One day I was out shopping with my friends and left my cell phone at home that day. After I came home I had gotten a text message from him in the afternoon. 

“Bunny, do u love me?” Bunny was my nickname. I texted back ‘of course I do.’ and just left that as it is. Later on that evening Chanyeol’s best friend in Exo texted me, Baekhyun. 

‘Angela, are you awake?’

‘yes.’

‘Chanyeol haven’t been home, I can’t seem to find him.’

‘What? Let me call him.’ And so I did. I called and texted him many times and left voicemails. I begun to panic thinking the bad sides. What if he got into an accident? I felt scared. 

‘I can’t seem to reach him!’ I texted. 

‘Can you come to the dorm?’

‘Ok, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.’  My house and their dorm were very close. I can walk there easily. I threw on a jacket without even changing my pajamas. I quickly ran over to the dorm and knocked on the door. Baekhyun came out and gave me a small hug. “I don’t know where he could be!” He said worried. I look at the time and it’s already 1:26 am. “He never stay out this late!” 

“I-I don’t know...did you check the studio? Or restaurants he usually go to?” I asked. 

“I did, he wasn’t there when I called the place.” The other members were asleep by now. 

I sighed not knowing what to do. Baekhyun walked back and forth as I sat on the couch. The he suddenly stopped. I looked to see him with a surprised expression. 

“Baekyhyun-oppa. Did you think of a place where he would be?” 

“N-no. I-I-I was just thought of sometime else. I think you should head home, it’s late. I’ll stay here and wait for him, don’t worry.” It seems like he wanted to push me out when he thought of that ‘something.’ 

“Oppa, you can’t lie to me, you know where he is don’t you?”

“No, I don’t...I-I just think it’s best if you go home.” He said as he grabbed my arm and lead me out but I resisted. 

“Stop! Please tell me! I know you know where he is! Please!” I begged. He paused to think for a moment and sighed. He walked back to the couch and sat down and looked down to his hands. 

“I wasn’t suppose to tell you ...but...Chanyeol...he’s been going to...”

“Going to?” I walked over to him. 

“He’s been going to clubs and he would sometimes bring back a random girl with him and they would-” 

“Enough.” I didn’t let him finish. I didn’t want to hear anymore. Anger filled me up. Tears started to bubble up and I couldn’t bear to hear anymore.