Voice

Request

Author POV:

After that, Jei followed in the other van to the hotel where EXO would be staying for the night. They arrived and the same thing, there were many fans waiting for their arrival. Jei sighed internally and got out following the other bodyguards. She saw the Kai guy limping out of the van so she decided to go stand closer to him just in case.

She grabbed his arm and helped him off the van. Kai just looked at her with a certain softness in his eyes. He was thankful to her for helping him previously.

"I'll take over thank you." Suho said as he walked over to help .

Suho smiled in thanks to the girl who was nice enough to help Kai. Jei nodded and left the 2 guys and went to stand around them for protection. Kai frowned, he wanted her to help him, not Suho.

"Yah gwenchana?" Suho asked Kai as Kai nodded silently even though he knew that his leg still hurt.

They got EXO safely into the hotel. The boys were separated into 3 rooms. Sehun,Kai,Lay and Chanyeol in 1 room, Baekhyun,Luhan,D.O and Chen in 1 room, Tao,Suho,Kris and Xiumin in 1 room. Jei had went to get medication and bandage for the injured Kai. She knocked on the door.

"Oh annyeong Jei." Chanyeol, the baby face looking elf with the deep voice greeted her with a wide smile. She nodded but kept quiet. She peeped in to see Kai on the bed. She lifted first-aid-kit and pointed at Kai.

"Oh sure come in." He said and let her in. She walked to Kai who looked surprise.

"Wae?" He asked then he saw the first-aid-kit, "Ahh its fine." He said but Jei ignored him and sat on his bed. She noticed him holding his waist.

'So he hurt his waist?' she thought. She carefully tapped his waist and he hissed in pain.

"Take off your shirt." She said as she opened the kit to take out what she needed.

"Ey?" Kai said but followed her order.

He took off his shirt and revealed his built and tanned body with 6-packs. Well Jei had seen almost all of the guys in her academy half so she wasn't fazed that much.She applied some medication on his right side of his waist and then wrap a bandage around it. But to do so, she would have to wrap it around his body which meant indirectly hugging him. She just did it and thought nothing of it, however the same couldn't be said for Kai.

His heart was beating real quick and he felt his face flush red. He was used to girls being near him, but for Jei, she wasn't like other girls. For some reason, Kai felt attracted to her. Jei was done with it but Kai was still staring at her. He finally noticed and put his shirt back on.

"Thanks again." He said but she only nodded and was about to leave when Chanyeol stopped her. "Hey why don't you like talking?" He asked.

"Cause I don't feel like it." she replied.

"Huh but your voice is nice. You should talk more." Chanyeol said and grinned at her.

She was surprised.

People don't usually say that her voice is nice, infact it was her first time that someone said that to her. She couldn't help but soften,"Thank you. Goodbye" She replied.

"You're leaving already?" Chanyeol said and pouted. She nodded, "My work here is done." She stated .

"Aww." Chanyeol whined.

Kai narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol who was talking with Jei. He didn't like that Chanyeol was acting cute infront of Jei. He didn't want to admit it but he was jealous.

"Oh." Sehun said and popped out from the bathroom where he has just taken a shower. He didn't know Jei was here and he was shirtless. Sehun panicked. Kai's eyes literally popped out.

'Aish this guy.' He cursed mentally.

Jei chuckled softly, she wasn't that affected with topless guys since the guys at the academy usually trained shirtless so she was used to it. But if she were like any other normal girl, she probably would have fainted.

"Yah Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol shouted and threw a shirt at Sehun who quickly put it on with a red face.

"M-mian I didn't know she was in here." Sehun muttered.

Jei just shook her head while Chanyeol and Kai glared at the maknae. Lay was asleep throughout this whole time. Jei then bowed and walked to the door.

"Annyeong!" Chanyeol shouted as Jei turned to look back and nodded. She met eyes with Kai who smiled and waved alittle. Her eyes softened before nodding and turned out to the door. 

Jei was on the way home when she checked her phone. She had a few missed calls and 2 messages.. She opened the call log and found out she had 1 missed call from an unknown number, 1 from Alice and 1 from Samuel. Then she went to check her messages. 1 was from Alice and another was from an unknown number. She opened Alice's first.

[To: Jei

J, Sam and I have a dinner meeting tonight so you have to have dinner by yourself. Will be back home late so don't wait up.

From: Alice]

Jei replied with a okay and moved onto the other message. It was from the same unknown number that called her. She opened it.

[To Jei:

Hey Jei~ Woohyun here. Wanna have dinner with us?"

From Unknown. ]

'Woohyun? How did he get her number?' She thought about it and the only person was Hyunsik. She sighed.

She replied with a 'no thanks.' and kept her phone. She got home and it was about 5pm already. She decided to take a nap and wake up later to cook dinner. She was sleeping when the doorbell rang.

'Ugh who could it be' She thought and looked at the clock which showed 8pm. It couldn't be Alice and Samuel since they said they would be home late. She ruffled her bed hair and walked downstairs in a pair of shorts and tank top. She checked the telecom and saw Infinite outside her house all grinning at the telecom. She sighed and opened the door.

"What." She asked all of them,annoyed.

"That's no way to treat a guest." Sungyeol complained. She rolled her eyes. She didn't like the fact that they turned up at her door uninvited or at least informed her before hand. Plus, they woke her from her sleep, it was a wrong move on their part.

"Guests are people who were invited. I didn't invite you here." She snapped, making Woohyun raise his hands in surrender,"Woah woah relax. We just wanted to have dinner with you.",trying to ease the tension.

"I'm not hungry." She said. Myungsoo's face dropped. He wanted to have dinner with her. Yes they might not be friends, yet, but they wanted to be close with her. She did protect them, but it was her job to do so. Just then her phone rang. It was a call from Alice. She answered it. "Hello? Jei?"  Alice spoke on the other line.

"Ne." Jei answered before Alice continues,"Ah I invited Infinite over to our house to have dinner with you since I know you'd probably skip it. So be nice alrights?" Jei could only sigh in defeat.

She looked at Infinite who was grinning at her. She sighed and let them in, erupting in cheers of victory.

'This is going to one long dinner.' She thought and closed the door.