EXO

Request

Jei POV:

So today was apparently my off-day. Since Infinite had no schedules today so they would just be staying in their dorm and I was not needed. I was home, thinking about sleeping in when I received a phone call from Samuel. 

"Hello." I answered.

"Ah Jei, I'm sorry if this came as too sudden but I need you to go to the airport. A big group of Idol will be arriving back In Korea from Jeju later on. And we need as much help as we can and since its your day off, I was hoping you could help out. JongmIn will be there too." he told me.

"Alrights no problem." I replied as I began getting out of bed.

"Thank you Jei-ah. I'll call Jongmin and tell him to help you." He said before hangin up. I sighed and went to take a shower. Since it wasn't an official duty of some sort, I decided to not wear all black, well also because my black outfits were yet to dry so I wore this:

tumblr_mjzcskB98b1rxedjqo1_250.jpg

I paired it with a pair of black high cut sneaker wedges. I dried my hair which flowed wavily down my my back. I took my shades and wallet and hailed a cab to the airport. There, I met up with Jongmin who was also sent out on his mission along with me at the same time.

"Annyeong Jei sunbae" He greeted me and I nodded.

He was older than me but he had started learning later. He calls me Sunbae even though he's older. I can tell he respects me alot. He brought me into the arrival halls and walked me to the gate in which the idol group I was suppose to work for today arrived.

"So how is your mission Sunbae?" Jongmin asked. "Its okay." I replied.

"You're injured." He implied, not as a question. I realised you could see the bandage if you were close enough and looked closely. "It's fine, just a small cut." I waved it off.

Jongmin is quite protective of me, like and older brother and I appreciate it. He understands why I don't like to talk much and doesn't ask lots of questions about my past and everything. We arrived and saw a large group of boys.

'Wow' I thought. I counted and found out there were 12 of them, thats a big group of idols.

"Come on." Jongmin told me.

"Oh hey Jongmin." I watched as they boys greeted Jongmin like he was their friend, how nice. "Hey guys. Meet my Sunbae." He said, gesturing to me. I bowed.

"Sunbae? How old is she?" A tall guy with a deep voice asked. "She's 19." Jongmin replied.

"How can she be your sunbae when you're older than her?"  Another guy said. "Well she's more experienced than me and I respect her alot, so she's my sunbae." Jongmin said proudly.

"But its really rare to see a girl be a bodyguard." A guy who looked like a panda said. "Anyways, nice to meet you. We are One! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!" They all greeted together in perfect harmony.

I nodded and bowed.

"This is Jei, Kim Jei." Jongmin helped introduced me, knowing I didn't like talking.

"Jei?" A voice piped out and my ears perked up, recognising the voice as I turned to that person. He walked to me.

"You guys know each other?" Jongmin asked and looked at me. "Yeah, we're childhood friends.." Baekhyun said, a little hesitant.

"Why are you a bodyguard? What about your dream to be an Idol?" He asked me as I looked away, "Doesn't matter. I see you're achieved yours. Congratulations." I said.

"But what happened? You've really changed alot Jei-ah." He said and took a step closer to me. I looked back at him, "Its none of your business." I hissed softly. He looked shocked that I talked to him in this way. The old Jei would never talk back to someone, and so full of anger too.

"Okay... well we should get going. Come on." Jongmin said as he separated me and Baekhyun, not that I was complaining. It was hard to face him. So we got into place to EXO out of the airport. They have alot of fans. Like really alot, they were all screaming and shouting I swear my eardrums would have burst. But since there were so many of them , it was quite hard to get EXO out of the airport since we didn't have alot of guards and the fans were all pushing against us to get to their precious EXO.

We were going down the stairs to get to the basement where their van was located. When some crazy fangirl barged through the security and accidentally pushed a tanned guy with tousled hair which fell on the stairs.

"Ah!" He groaned.

I snapped back to look at him lying on the floor, holding his leg. I ran up their as quickly as I could before something worse could happen. The fans, instead of asking if he was okay, they took pictures of him on the floor in pain. I was pissed off. I got to him and glared at any fans who tried getting close. Some were brave enough and came nearer.I kicked one of them in the stomach and pushed another by her shoulders. That scared most of them as I bent down to help the guy who fell.

"Can you get up?" I asked him as he shook his head.I bent down to put his arms around my shoulders as I placed mine on his waist and lifted him up. I helped him walk down the stairs and got him safely into the van. I shut the door of the van,but he stopped me and grabbed the door. I looked at him.

"Thank you." He said as I nodded. "Kai quick close the door." One said as he took a last look at me and closed the van door. 


89372-exo-and-kangta-honored-at-the-asia