Mission start

Request

Flashback:

"BANG!"

I heard a gun shot and I jumped from my hiding spot. I watched as the scary men left and I came out of my spot behind a vending machine.

"Omma! Appa!" I shouted as I watched my 2 loved ones lay dead on the cold ground.

Not moving.

Not breathing.

I shook them, trying to think that it was all just a joke. But no, they just wouldn't wake up no matter how hard I shook or called for them. I couldn't believe it. I started crying loudly.

"Jei-ah." I heard someone call me and I was so scared.

"W-who are you?" I asked, eyeing them carefully. The couple didn't seem to be a threat however after what I just saw, I couldn't trust anyone.

"Shh don't worry. I won't hurt you. I'm Alice, your omma's friend. Don't you remember? You used to come to my house with your omma." The lady said.

Now that she mentioned it, she did look alittle familiar. Now I rememeber. I nodded.

She smiled, "Come with me." She said as she took a step towards me but I shook my head and held onto my omma and appa's now cold hands.

" Aniyo. I don't want to leave omma and appa." I sobbed.

"Don't worry. We'll see them again later. Now I need you to follow me." She said as a group of men came to take my parents from me. I screamed for them to stay back. But instead I got grabbed by the lady who hugged me as I cried.

I jolted awake from the image that has since been in my head at the age of 10. After that, Alice and her husband who was also my appa's friend,Sameul. adopted me. The couple knew my parents in America where they studied at the same college. My Omma was American while my appa was Korean. My Omma's name was Jennifer, while my appa's name was Taehyun and that was how my name came about, the 'J' from my omma and they 'ae' from my appa. To make it special, it was spelled as "Jei." and I'm korean-american.

"Jei! Breakfast!" I heard Alice shout and I went downstairs after brushing up.

"Morning." I said softly.

"Goodmorning sunshine." Samuel greeted me as he looked up from his newspaper.

I don't call them omma or appa, just by their names and they were cool with it. Samuel was a really nice guy, he was fun and cool. Alice was gentle and caring, they would make such perfect parents but because of a medical condition, Alice has difficulting having babies. I think it has something to do with her ovary which does not allow her to release eggs as often as a normal woman but they're still positive and still try.

"Happy birthday Jei!" They shouted as a chocolate cake appeared in front of me. Oh right, today was my 19th birthday. I smiled gratefully as they sang me a birthday song and I made a wish and blowed out the candles as they clapped.

"Thank you." I said.

"We're glad you like it." Alice said as she handed me a small box.

"A present from us." She said as she stood beside Samuel. I unwrapped the box and saw a beautiful necklace.

41daxlBzf%2BL._SY300_.jpg

It was an infinity sign necklace which I had been wanting to buy that day I accompanied Alice to shopping.

"Thank you very much." I said as I got up to hug them both.

"You're welcome sweetie." They said as they kissed each of my cheeks.

"Well we should get ready for training now shall we?" Samuel said as he got up.

I nodded and went up to shower first before changing into a pair of black sweatpants and white tanktop and tied my already dry hair into a ponytail as I grabbed my bagpack and ran downstairs to put on my sneakers and got into the car after Alice and Samuel. We were heading to the private school which they owned to train teenagers into bodyguards like my parents were and protect idols. I was inspired to be one after my parents and wanted to be able to protect my loved ones, like Alice and Samuel. We got into the school and got out.

 

The students there were mainly aged from as young as 13-20. They started bowing to Alice and Samuel. Some of them waved at me but I just nodded as acknowledgment. I didn't like socialising as I had trust issues. I mean seeing your parents die in front of your eyes was traumatic. Some guys smiled at me but I wasn't interested in any of them.

"Alright guys gather round." Samuel announced as everybody assembled in the hall. They weren't alot of us here in this school as it was private and only past bodyguards or agents knew about it and this school only accepted those who they thought were good enough.

"Alright I have some announcements to make. As you know some would be sent out on your mission and job to protect idols." He said as some nodded eagerly as they wanted to be out on the field to test their ability.

I just listened intently .He began reading out those students who would be sent out as they stood out of the crowd on one side, smiling proudly. Usually only those who have had enough experience or were thought to be able enought to do the job would be sent out.

"Jei." He said as I looked up and walked over to the group silently.

Truth was I was the most experienced one as I was trained ever since I was 10 until now, so I had 9 years of training already and I was one of their ace students here. I might be a girl, but I am better than most of the guys here. There was a smaller percentage of girls as compared to guys as girls were thought to be weak. But I'm a perfect example to prove them wrong.

The rest were dismissed and only those who were called out were left.

" So guys you will be sent out on your own individual task and remember to always stay alert and becareful. Most importantly, stay alive and always protect your clients, got it.?" Samuel said sternly as we nodded.

He handed out folders which were our tasks. I took a black folder from him as he sent me an encouraging smile and gave me a look of pride.

"Well all the best my children." He and Alice said as they gave us all a hug.

When it was my turn, he whispered in my ear, "This was a special request left by your parents. Protect them well my dear and take care." He said as he hugged me and I nodded.

We were suppose to meet our clients later this afternoon and I was suppose to go to the airport as they would be arriving today. I got changed into an all black outfit and shades and hailed a cab to the airport. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6zURdxKtoTwoWOnnucytimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC2YSzMk9xxyUoQGHxqEY

I arrived and went to the head security office to report. I showed them the pass Samuel had given me and they let me in to the arriving halls where I saw a man whom I was told to find. I went to him and he shook my hand.

"I'm Hyunsik.So you're Jei?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Okay so the boys will be landing very soon and your job is to protect them from fans getting close to them and them into their van and then follow them to the hotel for now." He said and I nodded.

I stayed with him. He looked like he was around 25, still young. He passed me a walkie talkie incase and I hung it on my back  pocket, a bluetooth earpiece which I plugged in my right ear.

"Okay they've landed. Follow me. " He said as I followed him and we saw a group of guys in shades.

"Hey boys." He greeted as they bowed.

"Hyung who is she?" One guy with tiny eyes asked.

"Oh this is Jei, she will be part of the bodyguard team from today." He said as I bowed.

"Wah a girl being our bodyguard? Are you sure? " A tall guy asked.

"Please she's stronger than you guys combined." He said as I tried to hide my chuckle as they pouted.

"Alright come on we need to go." Hyunsik said as he led the way infront and I stayed at the back quiet but vigilant. We were arriving at the exit and I could already hear screaming I rolled my eyes and prepared to get down to business.

"Jei ready?" Hyunsik said. I nodded and he checked with the other bodyguards as well.

They were like 14 of us in total. We would have 2 walls of bodyguard, 7 on the inside and 7 on the outer so as to allow the guys to have space to walk and be safe from the fans. I was on the inner wall.

"Okay lets go." Hyunsik said into our earpiece as we walked through the gates and the fans started crowding us but we pushed them back.

The girls were screaming and stretching their hands out to reach the boys. As there were alot of them, they were strong. We all tried hard to hold them back but 1 girl got through luckily.

"Omo Myungsoo Oppa !" She said and was about to hug him but I stopped her off by quickly standing in front of the guy and grabbed her both hands lightly and pushed her to one of the outer guard who dragged her out. I quickly ushered the guy by placing my hands on his back softly and gave him a light push. We finally got out of the airport and they boys got into the van and I got into the other one where the bodyguards were and drove to the hotel.

We arrived first then the boys and did the same thing. This time I was on the outer wall and the fans kept pushing but I was stronger so I pushed them back to give the boys space to walk. When they were in the hotel we escorted them to their rooms. On the way there, there were some fans who tried to get close to them but were unable to. They got into their rooms and I was stationed outside for protection. So the boys whom I would be protecting are called Infinite as I heard the girls scream their name just now. I looked at my infinity sign necklace. I wonder how they came up with such a name. 


So the first chapter is up, how is it? So tell me what you think and I know it was boring but I hope you guys enjoyed it :) Till next time! <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFzFkoCoYeOOuq_F9Z1gh