Deal

Oppa, Please Tweet Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------

You eyes almost bugged out of your sockets when you’ve read Jinyoung’s message to you.

“Is this true? He DM’ed me.” You clasped your mouth.

You read the message again and again. You took a deep breath and do inhale-exhale.

“Teen Top was wrong. Jinyoung oppa tweeted back to me. It’s not my imagination. And now…….a private message?” You bit your bottom lip to prevent you from too much smiling.

You giggled. “Otokaji? What should I tell him?”

Then after a long minute of thinking, you finally replied:

“Anyeong oppa ^__^ I understand if your tweet to me needs to be deleted. It’s okay. But are you allowed to send me a DM like this?”

You send it and waited patiently for his reply.

You glued your eyes to the screen, praying silently.

And after 2 minutes, he messaged you again.

“Whew. I thought you’re not going to reply. LOL. I’m waiting here like forever^^ And NO, I’m not allowed to DM you. We’re actually not allowed to have direct interactions with fans especially online. So don’t tell this to anybody, araso? No PRTSC or whatsoever allowed.=)”

You can’t control yourself anymore. You screamed your lungs out.

“Kyyyaaaaaaaaaa!!!. Omo. Otokae? He is waiting for my reply to him. Oh my god. OMGeeeee.” You squealed and fanned yourself. “Waaaah.”

You calm yourself. “He is online and waiting for your reply, Lee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Don’t mess this up.”

You tried to message him as calmly as possible. “He might think I’m so head over heels for him. Although I’m actually dying here in happiness.” You giggled.

“OMG. Mianhae. Did you wait long? I’m not checking my Messages that’s why. >:3 And you’re not allowed to tweet or DM to fans? But why are you sending me messages? Am I the only one you are DM’ing? And don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone about this. Even my besties. I’m not kiss and tell. Or tweet and tell just like how you do it. Kekeke~”

 

“It’s okay. I’m really waiting for you so we can chat like this. And yeah, you’re the only fan I have send a DM ever. Feel lucky, huh? XD. Thanks for keeping this thing just between us. My condition is really awkward for now. Thanks for understanding :D Wanna have a deal?”

You can’t help but giggle to his reply. But you grew curious with the deal.

“Thanks for sending me a DM then. But why are you doing this? Why do you want to chat with me? And what deal is that?”

A few minutes have passed before you received his reply.

“Uhmm, to be honest with you, I’ve al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter