Lazy Day+Another Fight

You are My Oppa

Rolling to the left...

Rolling to the right...

"Yah!What kind of live is this!!!"Yuja groaned and punched the floor.It's 1PM KST now and all member B2ST just being lazy doing nothing in their dorm.Yoseob who laid beside her just staring at the ceiling,singing Bruno Mars song's Lazy song.

"Today I don't feel like doing anything..."He tried to whistling but failed and kept continued his sang,"I just wanna Lay in the floor..."

Yuja made a face and crawled closer to Yoseob."yah!what kind of song is that??"She laid with her stomach and looking at Yoseob."Lazy song..of course..don't you know about that song?"

"I know..but...you keep repeated it...why don't you sing it fully?"

"I just like that part..."Yoseob stick out his tongue.

"Just tell me the truth that you only know that part..."Yuja rolled his eyes.

===

"Oppa!oppa!oppa!"Yuja called Yoseob.

"mwoya?"

"tell me about you and Kikwang when you are in Highschool..."

"can you just surfing it on internet?i'm too lazy to telling it to you..."he turned and show her his back."yah!don't be stingy to me oppa...tell me..ppalli...i want to hear it from you.."Yuja flip him to make him looked at her back.

"aish...ok..ok...listen me!Kikwang ever told me that he want to marry me one day..."he put his arms on his head and smiled."he said that?when you are in Highschool??"Yuja doesn't believe him."yes!!don't you believe me?"

Yuja dazzing for awhile,"are you sure?",Yoseob smiled bright and nodded.

"is he gay?!!!"Yuja laughed like a mad man.

"who is the Gay?"Kikwang came and looking at Yuja who laughing hard,her foot beamed to the floor while her hands punched the floor."i never believe what wrong with his head..."she said.

"nugu??"Kikwang repeated."You!who else?!"Yuja pointed at Kikwang."me,what's wrong with me?"

Yuja stopped laughing and looking back at kikwang but suddenly she looks away and blushing."I know it now..."she gulped and yelled to kikwang."Don't you see there is a girl here?"

"where?"Kikwang looking around.

                        

"DUUJUUN OPPA!!!KIKWANG IN FRONT OF ME!!!"she screamed called her favorite Oppa.

"Yah!Kikwang go wear something before Dujun killed you alive!"Yoseob throw him a T-shirt who he found near him.

"ah..."he understand and wearing the T-shirt that Yoseob gave to him.

"Kikwang in front of you again?!"Dujun came but what he saw is Kikwang who smiled at him wearing full of clothes and Yuja who covered her face.

"I'm not hyung..she lie..."

"I'm not..."she mumbled.

"aigoo..don't disturb me okay?i'm reading my script now..."Dujun shook his head and back to his room."yuja!yoseob!don't lied on the floor!!"but no one of them listened him.

"so?what's make you laugh now?"Kikwang asked Yuja but she just backing him."why you want to marry Yoseob oppa?"she said without looking back at Kikwang.

"eh?what you mean?"he confused."Yoseob oppa tell me that you want to marry him oneday..how come?!"she rolled her eyes.

"It's not like that!!I just joking that time..."he said.

"i don't want to believe it..."she humming.

"why don't you believe me?"

"because i don't want to believe you~"she looking at Kikwang who suddenly sat on Yuja's back.

"yah!!!what are you doing?!!!"Yuja felt her back want to broke.she tried to make him away from her but she can't.Kikwang is too heavy for her.

"You will never ever get married if you treat a girl like this!!!"she said,"and why don't you try to help me,seobbie oppa?!!"she grabbed Yoseob's hands but he pretending there is nothing happen.

"see?Yoseob is always depends me!"Kikwang laughs."and i'm not see a girl here.."

"I'm girl BABO!!!"she want to cried."dujun oppa..."she said.

"No...no,,no..You can't disturb him now..."a mischievous smile frame on his face."i'm going to win this,today"he humming.

Yuja being silent.nothing to do anything except staying on that's weird position.

Kikwang pouted and tilted his head,wondering what's on her mind right now,but  after 15 minute with that position till Yoseob who also lied in the floor fall asleep yuja kept staying like that,worried Kikwang stood up from her back and shaking yuja's body."Yuja..you okay?"he said.

Suddenly Yuja stood up and knocked Kikwang's head hardly."GOTCHA!!!you'll never ever win!!"she stick out her tongue and ran to dujun's room.

"Fast or slow you'll die in my hand!!!!"Kikwang moaned in pain and rubbing his head."how if i got an anemia~"he mumbling.

yoseob who slept beside him said,"It's amnesia babo..not anemia..."Kikwang pouted.

===

i'm out of my mind now~=A= Because i listening MBLAQ new song!XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SenkemTrZMQ&feature=youtu.be

 

                               

do you like MBLAQ too??:3 I love their Leader kkk~

Yang Leader!!!XD

                           

(I Love Yoon Leader Too~)