When Dongwoon's Sick

You are My Oppa

                                                

"ACHOO~!!"Dongwoon wiped his nose with his hands.

Today he felt not well and just lying on the couch while busily sneezing all the time,he felt cold also,and his head felt like Hell.Yuja who kept staring at Dongwoon felt worried.

"eww...dirty Oppa..."Yuja made a face and giving Dongwoon a Tissue."use this"

"Gomawo..."he said and sneezing again."I don't know why but all my body feel sore"

"poor you..."Yuja watching her Oppa who look so weak."Dujun Oppa!!!"she called Dujun.

"neh?"Dujun who busily sliced the apple looking at Yuja."what's dear?"

"Don't you feel worried about Dongwoon Oppa?"she asked him and Dongwoon's hair,Yuja lift Dongwoon's head making his head Lay on her lap.

"I am..but,don't worry..he already drank his vitamin and his medicine...now,he just have to take some sleep..."Dujun came and brought the Apple to them."eat this,woonie..."he feed Dongwoon."a-aniya hyung...my mouth feel bitter now.."he said and shook his head.

"just try once.."Dujun forced him and put the Apple on Dongwoon's mouth but suddenly Yuja slapped his hand."don't force him!!"she said."why?i just want to feeding him..."Dujun pouted.

"just let me who feeding him..."Yuja grabbed the plant on Dujun's hand."Oppa..let me feeding you okay?"Yuja smiled and looking at Dongwoon."shireo.."Dongwoon shook his head.pampered.

"just try once oppa..it won't kill you..."Yuja said and staring at Dongwoon,showing her angel's eyes.Dongwoon staring back at yuja and nodded."ung~!"he opened his mouth."Good Oppa.."she smiled happily.

Dujun who looking that lovey-dovey scene felt a little jealous,'Yuja never threat me like that'..he woke up and leaved them.

---

Dongwoon slept on Yuja's lap when Yoseob and Kikwang just back from their schedule.

"how is Dongwoon?"asked Yoseob to Dujun who busily read his script,Dujun looked at Yoseob and pointed the living room with his chin."he sleep there with Yuja.."

Yoseob headed to the Living room and saw Dongwoon slept on Yuja's lap.Yuja's hand kept Dongwoon's hair making him a little bit jealous."Yuja never threat me like that"he thought.He shook his head and tapped Yuja's shoulder."ne,Oppa?"she looked at Yoseob."How is him?"he pointed at Dongwoon."i think it's better now.."she smiled."good then..."he smiled and left Yuja.

"hyung..."Yoseob looking at Dujun."yes?","i'm jealous with Dongwoon...i want sick too.."he pouted."ayy...don't say that..if you sick who will worried?me..."Dujun looked at Yoseob."but i want to sleep in Yuja's lap too..."

"You want what?!"Kikwang came and sat beside Dujun."you want to sleep in those fatty's lap?"

"low your voice,Kiki...and don't call her fatty..."Dujun told him.

"yes..don't call her Fatty..she is our sister.."Yoseob told kikwang.

"aro..aro.."he nodded and looked at Yuja."she act so nice to him,but me?"he pouted.

"it cause you always insult her..."

"I'm not.."kikwang stood up and walked checking Dongwoon.

"hey...don't you feel numb now?"Kikwang standing in front Yuja and pointed at Dongwoon's head.Yuja lift her head to looking at Kikwang."can you just sit?you are look so tall from here.."she said.

"mworago?"

"i mean..you look so tall from here..happy??"

"You insult me?"

"I'm not!!!"

"so,what do you mean i look tall?i'm tall you know?!i'm 170!!"he looked annoyed and stamped his foot.

"sst...don't make him wake up,shorty?!"she put her finger on her lips.

Kikwang started to racked his head to find some idea,a bulb light on in his head,"hey,Fatty...with that pose,you can't do anything except sitting there huh?"an evil smirk faces on him.he slapped Yuja's head slightly.

"Look!!you can do anything!hahahha"he laughed hapilly.

"Yah!!"Yuja tried to catch Kikwang but she can't because of Dongwoon."you'll die!!"she said.

                                                            

"woahh..i'm scared!!!"Kikwang act and bit his nails."Go kill me then!"he stick out his tongue.

Yuja's eyes felt burning,she jumped making Dongwoon who slept on  her lap rolling down and face kissed the floor.he moaned in pain."Ouchi!!"but no ones care.

                                                                                        

"You'll die!!!!!!"Yuja running to catch Kikwang who already running escaping himself.No one care about Dongwoon.

                                                                       

===

Poor,Woonie Oppa~XD

hahha...i wonder where is Junhyung and Hyunseung~