RUN!!!!

You are My Oppa

So here we are!Yoseob and Yuja is dating in Hongdae!!KIDDING!they are not dating..just having some refreshing after B2ST finished their Practice.

you ask me where is the other?MOLLA~:P...it's only Yoseob and Yuja!!

"yah!Yuja!don't walk behind me!you'll get lost..."Yoseob held out his hand to grabbed Yuja's hand,but she refused it."waeyo??"

"it's on public and i won't people think we are dating"she said and looked at Yoseob's eyes.

"no one will realise i'm Yang Yoseob from B2ST"he said full of confidence."i mean look at me!"he pointed at himself.wearing an over-sized T-shirt and Jeans.

Yuja looked at Yoseob from head to toe,"sigh..."she shook her head."people will recognize you soon..."she said.

"jinjja??how come??"Yoseob doesn't believe her.Yuja pointed his face."Your face!"he cupped his face,"why?am i too handsome??"Yuja rolled his eyes."always...full of yourself..."Yuja mumbling.

"then..look at you!!"Yoseob pointed at Yuja's clothes,"what's wrong with me?"she looked at herself.wearing the same over-sized T-shirt like Yoseob and a short shorts."you look lik me too!"he said.

Yuja made a face.she know from all Member B2ST she really look like Yang Yoseob,especially her nose.but with the curly short hair she has it make her less look like yoseob.

"I'm just commoner and i doesn't look like you,Yang YOSEOB!"she said loudly,making people who passing around them starting gossiping about them."hey..is that Yang Yoseob from B2ST?why he playing here?and who is that girl??is that his Girlfriend..."

"look what have you done,Park Yuja..."Yoseob slapped his face,suddenly someone tapped his shoulder,"excuse me...are you Yang Yoseob from B2ST?"Yoseob staring at Yuja,sending a warned to her.Yuja felt sorry and talked to the girl who asking him earlier.

"a-aniyo...he is not Yang Yoseob from B2ST..I mean...look at his eyes!!and his hair...did he look like Yang Yoseob the cute visual magnae?"Yuja tried to explained her.the girl scanning Yoseob,"he doesn't look like Yang yoseob that i know.."she shook her head."yeah!genius!!we are just a commoner..."Yuja nodded.

"but,why you both talked about Yoseob?"

"we just..mm...cosplay!yeah!!we just cosplay-ing!!!trying to look like Yang yoseob..."Yuja hold Yoseob's hand,"we are right,ne?Yiseob?!"Yuja looked at Yoseob showing her puppy eyes.Yoseob gave her a face but nodded.

"okay,then...bye..."the girl left.

--

"sigh...i thought we got caught..."Yuja wiped her sweat on her forehead.

"she don't know me??aigooo...i bet she is not a pure B2UTY..."he shook his head."and why don't you let me telling the truth to her?'asked Yoseob."B2UTY will be happy knowing their Oppa playing in here..."

"yeah,do that when you are not with me..."Yuja looked at Yoseob and starting to walked again."hey wait..."Yoseob followed Yuja,"i don't get it...why you don't want me to do that?"

"you want me standing alone,waiting you being invided by your fans?"Yuja fold her hands."why?you jealous?"asked Yoseob.

"a-ani..."

"you are..."

"i'm not!!!"Yuja pouted.

"aigoo..my sister is so cute..it's okay...oppa will not recognized by my fans..."he Yuja's hair.

But suddenly both of them heard someone screaming from behind of them.

"I'M SURE HE IS YANG YOSEOB FROM B2ST!!!ALL!!!!CATCH HIM!!!"then,they heard footsteps running towards them.

"Yuja!when i said 3 You have to run okay?"Yoseob held Yuja's hand and when she nodded he said,"3!!!!"

                                                                                

Both of them starting to run,not for avoiding his fans but as promise he don't want Yuja mad because he ruined their day because of fans.They ran as they can,both of them almost hitting a car,making the fans screamed like a mad man,but they doesn't care,they ran and ran,while they passing the women's clothing store Yoseob closing his eyes making Yuja wondering,"why?",he pointed at the mannequin wearing a bikini.Yuja want to laugh but she can't so she just covered her face and kept running.

"ugh...i'm...tired...o-op-oppa..."

Yuja doesn't like Running Yoseob know that,so he tried to find a place to hiding.

"There!!"he pulled Yuja's hand and hiding in the dark alley."i-i h-h-ope we...can sa-fe here.."he said while panting and searching his phone in his pocket."i'll call jiyong hyung.."he called his manager.

"oppa..don't our position is weird?"Yuja asked him.he looked at Yuja who just a centimeters away from his face."and stopped breathing in my face!"Yuja said.Yoseob's face turned red,"mianhae..."

--

after a 15 minutes with awkward position Manager Hyung came and safe them,"woah...it's tiring..."Yoseob wiped his face who full of sweat."yeah..but it's FUN!"Yuja raising her hand and screaming.

"FUN?"Yoseob and Jiyong gave her a face.

"we almost die for running!!"said Yoseob.

"you both almost die from fans!!"said Jiyong.

"hehehe...mianhae Hyung/Oppa"Yoseob and Yuja rubbed their neck together and apologized.

"next time,you have to tell me where will you go out,especially you Yang Yoseob..."Manager Hyung giving a warned.

"ne..."

===

Hi!I making fun in Tumblr with askyoseob~XD

he answered my question:

don't care it's Yoseob or not but tonight i'll sleep well~