A Day With Hara Onnie

You are My Oppa

“Oppa!!!”Yuja just screamed like an Idiot when she heard a door was knocked outside, “uh-oh.Hara onnie,sorry i think you are the oppas”Yuja bowed.”ah,gwenchanha,Yuja. So the other doesn’t here yet?”Hara came in after Yuja gave her some space to move in.

”uh-huh,since a week ago. Maybe they are slept over there.They are kinda busy lately” Hara just nodded and looking at everywhere.


“so,what are you doing right now,onnie?”
Hara just checking the refrigerator and said,”there is no food here?”she pointed the empty refrigerator.

”...”Yuja just shooked her head.

”since everybody was busy and spending more time in the office, i prefer to delivered the food”


“don’t tell me you order a Junk Food?”,but Yuja just nods a second after Hara poke Yuja’s forehead.”ouch!”.”that’s not good Yuja!you have to eat something healthy for yourself..”Hara said seriously.”mianhae...”
Hara just turned back and checking Yuja’s room.”ouhhh...this is your room??Yuja!!you are a girl right?act like a girl pleaseee....”


And then Hara’s word change to complained,why Yuja can’t take care of herself?why she don’t care about the house.and else the word that just making Yuja’s ears burned.”by the way, what is your plan for coming here,Onnie?you should be know that Junhyung Oppa isn’t here.He must be told you or you can call him before you visit us..”Yuja can’t controlled her tantrum.Hara looking at her,and smiled.
“I’m not come here to meet him.I want to check you.are you okay living with the 6 guys or not”


“I’m fine..”i  nods.”no you aren’t.i can saw it by just looking at this place..”she looking around at this place.Yuja followed her and she was right their dorm was far a way from the kind of ‘fine’ word.

”we have to change it!”she said and searching something from her bag.”wear this and tie your hair”she gave Yuja a glove,an apron, and hair tie.


They started to clean the living room and the other room.Sweat was came out from Yuja’s forehead.She never working this hard,so she already tired.Hara that looking at Yuja just shooked her head.”go clean yourself,i’ll clean the rest”she pulled Yuja and brought her to bathroom.”b-but onnie..is it okay?y-you can’t do it all by yourself”said Yuja,”believe this onnie.I can handle it”she smiled.”uh-oh.Okay then...”Yuja listened her and started cleaned herself.


An half hour later Yuja came out from the bathroom and surprised looking at their room that already cleaned and smelling...good.It’s weird.she looking around hoping that Hara Onnie was there watching TV but she was shocked that she found her sleeping in the sofa with the glove and apron still in her body.”Onnie,must be tired..”Yuja looked at Hara and helping her put off the glove and apron.


A minute later,Yuja got a call from Junhyung Oppa,”yeoboseyo?”
“Yuja-ah,Is hara there?”Junhyung said with a worried voice.”yes,she is.She was sleeping right now”Then she was heard a sighed of relief from Junhyung.”good, she was so stubborn a while ago.Said that she worried about you and come there.”


“yes, she already told me...”silent.No one want to starting the conversation again.Junhyung was felt guilty after heard that word.It’s been a week that they are left Yuja alone in the dorm.”Yuja,Mianhae..we can’t be a good oppa for you”Junhyung broke the silence.”It’s okay.I’m fine with everything...i used to be always like this,right?”


“But,still you are a girl and leaving alone.must be bored for you...”
Once again silence came.Junhyung was felt guilty.And yuja in the other line tried to not cried.But suddenly she felt someone was hugged her from behind.”You can cry if you want...”Hara said almost whispering.”I’m sorry...”Junhyung said.”we will back tonight and won’t left you there alone”
Yuja hate this situation,so she was laughed and wiped her tears.”ayy...i’m strong girl oppa...it’s okay..i can take care of myself”.Junhyung just laughed.”hahahha...okay.Be a nice girl there until we back okay?”he said.”ne,Oppa...annyeong...”She hung up the phone.
“why don’t you just cry?”asked Hara.”i’m not used to cry,Onnie”she smiled.”you are weird”she looking at Yuja,”you too,Alien Onnie”she stuck out her tongue.”yah!how dare you!!!”And then they ended with playing together.”aren’t you busy Onnie?”Asked Yuja but Hara just shooked her head.”i ask the other to take a rest for a day.Tomorrow we have to go back to Japan”she said.”you must be sooooo busy right now...”she said.”I am”
“but you still have time to concern about me..thank you onnie...”Yuja hugged her tightly.”you are welcome sweety”she rubbed Yuja’s back.
--


“so,how is my baby doing right now?”They heard Yoseob’s voice and looking from the door.Yoseob ran and hugged Yuja tightly.”i miss you so much Oppa!!!”Yuja said.”but i miss Dujun Oppa more..”She looking at Yoseob with innocent face then ran toward Dujun,wishing to get a warm hug from her favourite Oppa.”hahhaa,okay..okay...come here my little rabbit”Dujun said.

”You give her a nickname?!that’s cheating!!!”Said Yoseob,the other just laughed.”oh,come on yoseob, don't act like 5 years old innocent kid, you can give her a nickname..if you like”said Hyunseung watching Yoseob acted like a child again.Dongwoon and Hyunseung got a hug too from Yuja,but Kikwang. She just stuck out her tongue but she hugged him too.”atleast i miss to have a fight with you too oppa”Kikwang just chuckled.


Junhyung and Hara Looking at each other,He grabbed her waist and said.”You already be a good Onnie for our Dongsaeng now.I was proud of you...”He kissed her head making Hara Chuckled.
“Oh...please don’t show us a romance here...”Commented the other and laughed happily.