When Yoseop Jealous

You are My Oppa

Yuja has been standing infront of Yoseop's room but still he don't want to came out.Hyunseung said that Yoseop need some time to think,he need to clean his head for thinking something non sense."just go to sleep Yuja.Yoseop must be sleep inside,no need to standing there all day..."Dujun Yuja's hair and worriedly looked at the door infront of them,'yoseop please stop being childish' he thought.

"but,Yoseop Oppa was mad at me inside..."

"apologize tomorrow..."

Yuja bit her lips and nods."ne,Oppa..."

The next day Yoseop already left the dorm for practicing in Cube's building. Yuja that saw it just stood up watching his acted and left. No need greetings and no smile.Yoseop just looked at Yuja coldly.

"Yuja,eat your breakfast..."Dongwoon said and brought her bogeumbab (fried rice) and her milk."this is your favorite right?"he smiled,"gomapta Oppa.."Yuja smiled and starting to eat,but she just playing with her food,Hyunseung that noticed it came and tapped Yuja's shoulder."finish your breakfast and i'll tell you something that will help you make up this problem..."Yuja looked at Hyunseung and he smiled."palli,mogko..."

---

After breakfast,Yuja came to Cube Office with a basket that she brought from the dorm.She took a deep breathe and step up inside to the Building, She sign the guess book and came to B2ST practicing room. On the way to their room,Yuja heard some trainee gossiping about Yoseop."he make many mistake today,is seobbie sick?or he have a problem with the member?"they chatted,Yuja thought that must be because of her.she walked faster and came to B2ST practicing room.She knocked it for twice and someone opened the door."oh,you already come..."Kikwang smiled and let Yuja came inside.She looked at Yoseop that disgustingly stare at her."i'll out for a while.."He said and walked past Yuja. But, Yuja grabbed his wrist."Oppa,there is something i want to tell you"

"i'm not,so let me go..."

"wow!what is that inside your basket,Yuja?"Hyunseung interrupted them and pointing at Yuja's basket."Kimbab" she smiled,still with her hand grabbed Yoseop's wrist.Yoseop knew this is useless for fight with Yuja when she grabbed his wrist.Once he wrong to move it his hand will broke.Hearing Yuja bought his favorite food make him be quiet."i want to eat that!!"Dongwoon ran toward her."it's only for Yoseop Oppa..."she said and looking at Yoseop that already blushing."oh..yeah...yeah...so it's only for Your only one Yoseop?"said Dujun and teasing Yoseop."Lucky you..."he Yoseop's hair and asked to the other member to left them alone.

"s-s-soo...it's all for me?"Yoseop break the silence."ung!let's eat this when it still warm..."Yuja said and opened the basket,there is 2 rolls Kimbab that already she cut."let's sit here Oppa..."Yuja tapped the floor beside her,Yoseop came and sat beside her."now,let's say aaaaah..."Yuja fed Yoseop."You always know where is my weakness" Yoseop said and opened his mouth and started to ate the Kimbab."hmm...delicious..."

---

In the other place...

"nom...nom...nom..."

Dujun,Junhyung,Hyunseung,Kikwang,and Dongwoon busily ate the Kimbab that already Yuja's put infront of the Practicing Room's door.

"Hyunseung Hyung...did you help Yuja again?"asked Dongwoon.Hyunseung just smiled and ate the Kimbab."of course,it's him that always help Yuja...doesn't like..." Dujun looked at Junhyung that busily ate his Kimbab and typing his phone."what's with me?"

"aniyo..." Dujun just laughed and continued his bussines.

"am i never help her?"Junhyung thought.

---