Love Poison 1

You are My Oppa

"Kikwang-ah!come here.."

 

Dujun showed the Love poison that he got from the manager hyung."do you know what is this?", Kikwang took the bottle from Dujun's hand and check it."uh...this is maybe just a glitters?or Yuja's stuff?she like to colected something cute.."guess Kikwang."aish..it's Love Poison!"said Dujun carefully."LOVE PO--?" Kikwang almost yelled and making all members included Yuja heard their conversation."Babo!don't yell!! it supposed that only you and i that knowing about this..."said Dujun. "ah,hyung.if it's only for me.you must be kidding me..."said Kikwang don't believe with his hyung's word."this time i will not be trapped by you"

"it's up to you...if you don't believe this..i'll using this for myself"said Dujun."i'll use this poison to Gayoon"

"no!!hyung wait!give me some!!"

"for what?i will not give this to people that not believe me..."Dujun played Hard-to-get.

"aaa...i believe you hyung..."

"really?"

"yes..."he beamed.Dujun smiled and give some to Kikwang,"use this wisely okay!and Good Luck!" Dujun said and Left him.

"with this i think i can make Hyosung love me..."he giggled like an idiot, suddenly he stumbles and making the love poison fly and hit Yuja that sitting on the sofa."OMO!"he surprised and covered his mouth."urgh...what is this Oppa!!!"Yuja turned around and looking at Kikwang,she looked anger but suddenly her face turned into red and she is...blushing."oh..it's you Kikwang Oppa..."

Yuja acted weird,she unusual acted like a cute girl."Yuja,gwaenchanha?"asked Kikwang."i'm fine.aw!Oppa,you worry about me?that was so sweet!!"she giggled.Kikwang got shiver with Yuja's acted. "Dujun Hyung will kill me for sure..."he said."mworago?"asked Yuja."ah,ani..i'll back to my room"he left her."uh-oh..you don't like me,Oppa?"Yuja said with tears started to pouring down."no...it's not like that Yuja.."

---

They end up spending time together,Kikwang brought her to Ice Cream shop.

"What flavour do you want,Yuja?" Kikwang looked at Yuja's eyes that looked bright and full of happiness.he never saw this before.Yuja that he knew is nagging and always did a violence to make an attention.

"I want Chocolate!!!"

"ah..you want chocolate?i want strawberry..."

"I like strawberry too!!Oppa..can i taste your ice cream a bite??" She said and put her index finger on her lips,asked for the permission.

'aigoo..she look so cute!if she like this everytime i think i'll really in love with her' he tought.

"Oppa?"Yuja still waiting the permission."Oh!of course!!"Kikwang smiled.

"delicious?"

"ung!jeongmal massitda!"she said happily.

---

Yuja knew everything just pure acted, she have a deal with Dujun for pranked Kikwang. thinking that the love poison is real, and of course it's fake. But now, Yuja don't know about this feeling. Kikwang that acted nice to her making her felt comfort and she felt guilty. 'i have to telling the truth now...' she thought.

"Oppa..."

"ung?"

"i want to confess about something..."

"..." Kikwang was shocked.'is she want to confess about her feeling toward me?what should i do?should i accept her?'

"about the Love Poison..." she don't dare to looked at Kikwang's face.'eh,she know about the Love Poison?' he still don't understand,"the Love poison is a fake,that's not a real Love Poison, me and Dujun Oppa..." before she finished her word, Kikwang already laughing like a crazier."hahaa,funny you!and you think i believe it too?"Kikwang held his stomach.

"so,you know it already?"asked Yuja.Kikwang tried to stopped laughing."it's true!!-'it's true that i'm so stupid can be trapped in your pranked'-,how come i believe about that" Kikwang just laughed for covering how hurt him now.

"but,still...i feel guilty about that..."she said.

after a minute tried to stopped his laughed Kikwang said,"if you feel guilty,you have to keep act like this.let's help me to get a revenge to Dujun Hyung".

although it's hurt,i don't want to look weak.Kikwang kept telling those word in his head.

-TBC-