The Wedding Breaker

The Wedding Breaker

 

        “Well?”

        “She’s fine, if that’s what you’re asking.” Tao said as he dropped himself on the couch in Kris’ office.

        “I don’t care if she’s fine or sick,” the elder snapped. “She could rot in there for all I care.”

        “Keep telling yourself that, gege.”

        “What the hell are you trying to say here, Zitao?”

        Tao ignored the angry look on Kris’ face and tapped his chin as if thinking. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Kris starting to grow impatient. Even when the younger knows about Kris’ short temper, he wasn’t scared of him. Besides, Kris would be down on the ground if he ever tries to hurt him, thanks to his amazing wushu skills. “Anyways, I can see why you look like you’ve been smitten by her,” he said in the end.

        “What?”

        “She seems very interesting. Plus, her beauty is just a bonus, don’t you think? She looked so cute when she was panicking earlier.”

        “Huang Zitao…”

        “Pissed?” Tao teased Kris with a smirk. “Relax, ge. Like I said, she’s fine. And it also seems like she didn’t know who you are, which results in her panicking when she found out just now.”

        Kris raised his eyebrow in amusement and chuckled darkly. “She... didn’t know me before?”

        “No, let me rephrase that. She knows you, but she just didn’t recognize you that day. Actually, she didn’t realize that you’re the Kris Wu everyone’s been fearing until I mentioned it.”

        “That could’ve been just a play she put in there for you, Tao.” Kris scoffed. “How could she not know me? Everyone knows and fears me.”

        “Quite the arrogance, Kris. It makes me want to land my fist at your y face.”

        “Huang Zitao, is that how you talk to your boss?”

        “No, but that’s how I talk to my overly conceited best friend. And not to mention gege.

        Kris scowled but the younger simply raised an eyebrow at his direction. After a while, Tao excused himself and Kris found himself sitting in his office, thinking hard about the situation in hand.

        Or more like the girl locked in his house.

      Nina opened her eyes at the sound of the door unlocking and drowsily sat up in bed. She rubbed away the sleep from her eyes and tried to focus on the door opening, slowly revealing the body behind it. Once her eyes met with a pair of dark intense one, her eyes automatically widened and a small gasp left her pink rosy lips. She watched as the owner of those menacing eyes graced the room with his presence and shut the door softly behind him. She ignored the loud pounding of her heart and held her breath as he sauntered his way over to her bed and sat at the edge of it. When she heard him take an intake of breath did she remember to breathe.

         “W-What are you doing here?” she managed to whisper, breaking the silence.

         Kris remained quiet and stared at her. Nina squirmed and pulled the blankets closer to her chest. His dark brown eyes were boring deep into her hazel ones, making her forget how to breathe once again. Luckily, Kris didn’t continue to torture her and looked away with a sigh. She heard him mutter incoherent words after that and she curiously strained her ears to hear it. But Kris noticed and turned to glare at her, causing her to yelp in surprise and blush underneath his gaze.

        “Who sent you?”

        Nina felt shivers down her spine when she heard his voice breaking the silence. His voice was sharp, cold and demanding and it matches the expression he has on his face at the moment. It scared her and made her unable to form any words, but she managed to process the whole question in her head and frowned at it.

        “Stop frowning and answer me,” Kris’ voice was heard again.

        “I-I don’t understand…” Her voice was barely above whisper but he had heard it. Kris sighed in frustration and ruffled his blonde hair, making it messier than it already was. “The wedding… who sent you to crash my wedding?” he rephrased his question and eyed the girl before him.

        Nina felt her heart leap out of her chest at his question. What am I supposed to say? I can’t tell him that his bride was the one behind all this! But what am I going to say? He’s waiting and he doesn’t look happy at all! She continued to battle with her inner self, oblivious to the confused look Kris had on his face as he watched her.

        This is actually fun to watch, Kris decided after a while. His eyebrow was raised in amusement as he continued watching Nina debating with herself. A soft chuckle left his lips causing Nina to step out of her own world and locked eyes with him. He quickly put on his famous face and glared at her.

        ! I must’ve made a fool out of myself. Great work, Kim Nina. When Nina heard herself say them, she frowned and mentally snorted. Wait, why do I care? Why should I care about what Kris ing Wu thinks? He’s the one who’s keeping me locked up in here like a prisoner. I should not give a damn about what he says or thinks!

        “Are you done doing whatever you’re doing over there?” Kris’ voice snapped her attention again and involuntarily made her blush.

        “Since you’re done, I’m going to ask you again and I expect an answer. Who sent you to my wedding?”

        “No one.”

        Kris scoffed. “So you crashed my wedding with a fake pregnancy and ruined my reputation for fun? Or is it because you wanted something from me?”

        . “I-“

        “What was it that you wanted from me, Kim Nina? My wealth? Or did you hear how great I am in bed that you wanted a piece of me?”

        Nina gasped when Kris unexpectedly scooted closer to her and soon enough, she found herself lying down on the bed with wide eyes while Kris hovered above her.

        “So which is it?” Kris whispered huskily in her ears, making her feel uneasy and squirm underneath him. She couldn’t help but release a soft moan from her lips when Kris slowly ducked down and trailed the tip of his nose across her jaw and down her neck.

        “Hngh…” she moaned when she felt his lips brush against her collarbone while his hands trapped hers above her head.

        “So sensitive…” Kris murmured against her skin and trailed light kisses at her neck to . He smirked in victory as she squirmed and writhed underneath his touch. “Is this what you wanted? Pleasure?”

        Upon hearing that, Nina managed to grab ahold of herself and pushed the blonde male away from her, sat up and slapped him across his face. She was still high from the touches he gave her and hearing him accusing her like that made her emotions explode. She didn’t care who he was anymore and what he was capable of doing. She felt herself slightly tremble when Kris slowly turned his head to face her, however, but she gathered her strength and slapped him once more, leaving his face red.

        Anger starts to build in his chest after the second slap. He was breathing harshly through his nose. She surprised him again by slapping him across the cheek for the third time and made him breath heavily in anger. How dare she slaps me? When she raised her hand once again, Kris stopped her and grabbed her face closer to his, and they both stared at each other in anger. He then closed the distance between them and kissed her on the lips, making her eyes grow wide. He held her head in his hands so she won’t move, bust she was too surprised to even consider moving her head.

        Nina gasped when she felt his tongue her bottom lip and he used the opportunity to dart his tongue inside her warm cavern. She involuntarily closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling of his warm muscle exploring and she unknowingly began to kiss him back. Her hands s up to his neck and she began pulling his face closer to hers, deepening the kiss. The kiss grew passionate and heated as Kris settled his hands on her waist and pushed back down onto the bed with him above her.

        Kris slowly pulled away when they were both in desperate need of air. They were both high in ecstasy and their eyes mirrored each other’s lusty feelings. But Nina was the first to come back to her senses and gasped in horror when she recalled what had just happened between them. Upon seeing her expression, Kris too came back to his senses and shot out of bed. They both looked at each other in horror before Kris decided to leave the room and lock the door behind him. He was still panting after the very much heated kiss and he leaned his back against the door as he tried to regain his normal breathing.

        At the other side of the door, Nina too was trying hard to regain her breath and when she finally did, she cupped her face with her palms and soundlessly panicked.

        Both had the same thought screaming in mind:

        What the hell just happened?

 

 

##I know I haven't been updating for a long time and even broke my promise of updating a few days ago. I've been having family problems aside from no internet access and a little bit of a writer's block. I apologize to all my cupcakes (readers). About this chapter update, it seems longer compared to the previous updates, isn't it? Tell me what you think about it. Should I continue updating like this or like the previous ones? Also, I didn't know if I should rate this chapter or not because I've already rated the whole story for its profanities and possible future scenes (not promised). My updates might be slow from now on. I'm seriously stressed thanks to all the s that are happening in my family. So I apologize in advance. Do comment and tell me what you think. Ease the stress and tension I'm feeling with your response please... I'm literally begging you, my dear cupcakes.##