Hello!

The Wedding Breaker

 

Hey guys!

Wah! Even after all these time, there are still so many new subscribers and upvoters for this story. I don't even know what to say! I'm sorry for not being able to reply to each one of your comments, but I assure you that I've read them all. Again, thank you so much for reading TWB and for giving it your love and support.

Ever since I finished writing TWB, I began writing new stories like Married To My Boss, Personal Assistant, 9th December, and I even challenged myself to write a and mpreg story featuring Sehun and Kai; but I've missed writing fluff stories like TWB and MTMB. So I decided to write one, although there's a bit of a mix of other genres there. I don't know if you'd like it but do you mind giving it a chance? You can find the story here. I also have another account which was originally used for beta reading and reviewing purposes, but I recently posted a story of my collaboration with another amazing author so you guys can check it out here!

Seriously guys, thank you all so much for giving TWB so much love! Too bad TWB and MTMB never got featured, huh. My hope and dream to see at least one of my stories be featured with the beautiful yellow star is still strong, and until then I'll continue writing in hopes that my story will be loved by everyone.