Lotte World

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

 

The sunlight L.Joe’s face in the morning. He wrinkled his nose with eyes closed. *What is the sunlight doing to my face?* He thought as he felt something soft in his arms. *I love this pillow.* He thought again as he hugged that ‘pillow’ beside him tighter.

Suddenly, he felt the pillow moving.

“Why is the sunlight striking in my face?!” Someone spoke as the ‘pillow’ buried its face in his chest.

L.Joe’s eyes widened as he realized that the pillow he was hugging tightly is no other than…

Kim Hana.

He immediately retreated and stood up as he stared at Hana in shock. As in SHOCK. All caps.

He looked at the bed and the pillows that were supposed to be the wall between them all pushed aside to the floor.

How the hell did that happen?

And worse, why the hell did L.Joe made this happen?

And what he cannot accept is that he even hugged her tightly, thinking she is a pillow.

How stupid of him to not know that her built is not of a pillow’s but of a girl.

Stupid, Lee Byunghun. Stupid.

“WHY ARE YOU IN MY AREA?!” He shouted at Hana.

Hana stirred and rubbed her sleepy eyes. “What are you talking about?” She replied sleepily.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. “Why are you sleeping in my place?” He asked again. “And why the hell did you bury your face in my chest, you woman?!” He shouted again.

Darn. He couldn’t believe he let that happen. He almost wanted to kill himself.

That’s the time when Hana shot her eyes open and looked at L.Joe. “So, I was dreaming? I thought I am with Jiho!” She retorted as she felt shivers in her spine. She couldn’t believe she hugged this guy. Ugh. This is no way!

L.Joe scoffed. “Do I freaking look like your freaking ugly boyfriend?” He asked in disbelief.

Hana narrowed her eyes on him. “Who are you calling ugly, huh?” She asked starting to get pissed. “If I am not mistaken, you are too thin compared to his muscular body. Yuck. Stick.” She shot back making L.Joe’s mouth left open as she walked out the door.

L.Joe followed her with his eyes. “Unbelievable!” He muttered to himself as he shook his head.

He sighed hard and turned to prepare for school. Well, he shouldn’t let this ruin his day. He was sure that once he sees Minji, everything will be alright. He will be able to forget this incident that happened.

Sure, he would because Minji makes him out of himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or not?

L.Joe is sitting now with Minji in the cafeteria of the school.

And if it makes you all curious, they are facing Zico and Hana right now. Not on the same table but L.Joe could clearly see Hana and Zico from their spot.

Ugh. Can this day get any better?

“Byunghun, are you coming today?” Minji asked him.

L.Joe looked at her. “Where?” He asked.

Minji smiled. “Lotte World.” She replied. “Hana and I would always go to the Lotte World when it is the end of the month. So, yeah, we will go later.” She explained.

L.Joe almost flinched physically when he heard Hana’s name. Darn, just hearing her name makes him really disgusted at himself. Well, it’s not that Hana is not beautiful or something but because he actually hugged her tight. Hana, the girlfriend of the boy he despises the most.

The feels. L.Joe must feel the creeps.

“Isn’t that faraway?” He asked. “You will go after class?” He asked. “Isn’t it dangerous at night?” He asked.

Minji laughed. “Don’t worry, my driver will pick us up and will drive Hana home.” She replied.

L.Joe nodded. “Okay. You two have fun. I guess it is best friend time now.” He beamed as he wrapped his arm around her.

Minji laughed. “Okay. Zico will come though.” She replied.

L.Joe’s eyes widened. “What? He will come?” He asked.

Minji nodded. “Zico will surprise Hana later because he will be joining a rap contest in the stage area there later. Hana doesn’t know it anyway.” She explained as she took a sip of her frappe.

L.Joe nodded. “Ahh. Can I come too?” He asked.

Minji gave him a confused look. “Are you sure? I thought you said it’s best friend time?” She asked.

L.Joe smiled. “But if Zico is there, you will be a loner, right? So, I might as well come and accompany you, don’t you think?” He suggested.

Minji giggled. “Yeah. Sure.” She replied. “I don’t want to be the third wheel anyway.” She added.

L.Joe smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you and Minji are going to the Lotte World today?” Zico asked as he played with Hana’s fingers, while walking her to her first class.

Hana smiled and nodded. “Yes. Can’t you really come?” She asked, pouting.

Zico smiled weakly. “Sorry, baby. I have to finish a project in my music class.” He replied, lying. “Next time okay?” He suggested.

Hana sighed and nodded. “Okay. You should really come the next time because I want to see you screaming your heart out when we ride the space shuttle.” She teased.

Zico raised his brow. “Oh please, those things don’t scare me.” He replied confidently.

Hana raised her brow. “Oh really?” She asked teasing.

Zico nodded in full conviction. “Yes, of course. Your boyfriend isn’t scared of anything.” He replied.

Hana smiled. “Oppa! Cockroach!” She shouted.

Zico began to panic. “WHAT!? WHAT?! WHERE?!” He freaked out.

Hana started laughing out loud. She was even hugging her tummy.

“Yeah right. Not scared of anything my .” She beamed while laughing out loud.

Zico gave her a pointed look. “YAH!” He yelled as he finally got what happened. Hana was tricking her. No wonder she called him ‘OPPA’.

Hana laughed and started to run.

“YAH! Come back here, Kim HANA!” Zico shouted as he ran after her.

“Come get me if you can, Jiho!” She yelled back while running for her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hana!” Minji called her out loud as she ran to her with arms wide open.

Hana smiled and ran to her best friend as well. “Minji!!!!” She shouted and hugged her tightly.

“Waaah! I am excited! It’s been a month since we went there!” Minji beamed.

Hana nodded. “Me too!” She replied. “I want to ride that space shuttle thingy once again. I want to scream out loud.” She beamed excitedly.

Minji screamed. “Oh my gosh! Let’s go!!!!” She said as she walked to the car.

Hana smiled happily, only to find out that the person seating at the passenger seat is no other than Lee Byunghun.

Ugh.

All her happiness died down.

“Oh, Hana. Byunghun will come with us. He insisted.” Minji said.

L.Joe looked at Minji. “What? I didn’t insist.” He replied.

Minji smiled. “You did, babe.” She beamed back.

“NO, I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.”

“Did not.”

“Did.”

“Did n-“

“Okay. It’s fine with me, okay? It’s okay.” Hana cut the couples senseless but cute argument.

Minji smiled and stuck her tongue at L.Joe.

L.Joe just smiled and shook his head, turning back to looking at the way.

Hana shook her head. *Jiho should’ve just come!* She screamed in her mind.