Relief

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

 

“That’s sad.” Minji beamed in a low tone. She is still upset that Hana couldn’t spend the night with her.

Hana looked at Minji, apologetically. But what bothers her more is the fact that she doesn’t know how she could get out of this mess? She is in crisis.

L.Joe looked at Hana and rolled his eyes. It would be a lot easier if she could just say yes to Minji’s proposal, right? If she agrees on spending the night at Minji’s, then she wouldn’t be able to worry about going to their ‘home’, right?

Hana looked at Minji. “Alright. I’ll stay the night with you.” She beamed.

Zico and L.Joe looked at her; Zico, smiling and L.Joe, with wide eyes. Well, Zico always wanted Hana and Minji to be able to have this quality time together, after all, they had each other for over the rest of their lives. And Zico really likes Minji because he has connived with her at times when he has to surprise Hana at special events.

L.Joe, on the other hand, was relieved because finally, this girl realized that it is the only way for Minji to not start speculating.

Minji looked at her, smiling widely. “Really?!” She asked excitedly.

Hana nodded. After all, this is the only way she could to not worry about going home to her and L.Joe’s ‘home’.

“Yes!” Minji squealed like a fangirl. L.Joe looked at her in shock. He has never seen his girl this excited. Not even when he tells her that they will go on a date.

So, maybe, she loves Hana that much. That’s why.

Hana smiled at Minji. Now that she came to think of it, she likes that Minji is smiling like this. Oh, how she loves her best friend.

“Okay! I am so excited and I can’t hide it!” Minji beamed. Yes, she was beaming all over the place.

Hana chuckled at Minji’s childish behavior. Who would’ve thought that this girl will be her best friend? Who would have?

“Okay okay! I am so going to call mom right now. She misses you so much!” Minji beamed as she stood up and called her mom excitedly.

Then, it struck Hana. Their parents are close. Doesn’t Minji’s mom know about the engagement?

Her eyes widened. *Crap!* She thought as she took her phone out and stood up, going to call her mom to ask.

Zico looked at her as she stood. “Where are you going?” He asked.

Hana smiled. “I’m just going to call Mom. Going to tell her I won’t be going home tonight.” She replied as she went out to talk to her mom.

L.Joe looked at her keenly. He knows there is something wrong. He knows and he feels it.

His eyes widened when he realized.

Could it be that…

Minji’s mom know about their engagement?

His heart suddenly beat faster. He was palpitating. He was nervous as hell. He couldn’t even fathom what would happen once Minji knew about the engagement. She couldn’t know. She shouldn’t know.

Zico raised his brow at L.Joe as they were the only persons left in the table for the mean time. He noticed that he is in deep thought and is sweating cold sweat. He should take this opportunity to trash talk but there is something that is stopping him. He thinks that this is not the time to trash talk. L.Joe seemed nervous and afraid and everything in between.

This is the first time he saw this guy like this.

And for that, he suddenly got the nerve to respect what he is thinking right now.

L.Joe was shaken out of his thoughts when Minji came back with a huge smile on her face. Somehow, he is relieved that she is smiling. It means, she doesn’t know anything yet.

L.Joe looked at Minji’s smiling face.

He is going to miss that if ever she knew about the engagement.

Heck, he doesn’t want to see her cry. He couldn’t see her cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom, have you told someone about this engagement?” Hana asked her mom.

“No. I was about to. But I didn’t have time because we were busy with the wedding preparations. And then we looked for your house. So, only us know about your engagement with Byunghun.” Mrs. Kim beamed.

Hana sighed in relief. “Good to know.” She spoke.

“Why? Do you want to announce your engagement already? We can do that.” Mrs. Kim asked.

Hana’s eyes widened. “NO! Why would I want to announce the engagement? I can’t.” She beamed.

Mrs. Kim chuckled. “Okay. We’ll do as you say, honey.” She replied. “Oh, we have to go now. We have a special appointment. Bye, honey!”

“Bye, Mom.” Hana replied as she hung up.

Hana ended the call and sighed in relief.

For the first time, she was thankful that her mom was dedicated to this wedding more than the fact that she would just go babble it to everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I won’t put in detail how Hana ended up in Minji’s room. Because it would take me long enough to explain how ZIco and L.Joe agreed on getting in the same car home.

Ugh. Those two almost go into the police office just to agree.

So, yeah. Here are Hana and Minji, watching Running Man in Minji’s room.

Hana had some clothes here so she doesn’t need to bring some. And yeah, it’s not like Minji isn’t going to let her borrow some clothes.

“Hahahaha! Gwangsoo is sooooo… OH MY GOSH! Is that Lee Kikwang?” Minji squealed as they watch the episode where there are a bunch of idol guests fighting for that title, “King of Idols”.

Hana looked at the screen and nodded. “Oh my gosh! Isn’t he the best of the bests in that episode? His hair just stands out really well. Woot!” She squealed as well.

Minji nodded with her eyes glued on Kikwang on the screen.

They even paused the video and had some time to stare at Lee Kikwang’s eye smile. (A/N: Sorry. If you’re not a BEAST fan. Hahahaha! ^^v)

Who would have thought that these girls would drool over the visual of Beast?

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you how obsessed they are with Lee Kikwang. Aces indeed.

 “I love this episode! If only they would just show Lee Kikwang’s face all through out, I would love it even more.” Minji said heavenly.

Hana nodded in agreement. “Me too. How I would love to stare at his face all day.” She replied.

Then they both sighed dreamily.

Oh, these girls.

What would their boyfriends feel when they see this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aish! What is your problem?!” Zico yelled at L.Joe.

L.Joe glared at him. “Why don’t you just shut your ing mouth huh?” He asked.

Zico scoffed. “You are the one who can’t shut his ing mouth. Don’t compare myself to you, .” He shot as he looked at the other side of the window.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and looked at his side of the window.

They have been arguing from the moment they stepped inside the car.

It is Minji’s chauffer, for your information.

And to tell you the truth, the driver is going crazy because of these two.

Their first argument was about what station of the radio would they listen to. And believe me. I pity the remote control so much. If only it can speak, it might have given both a smack in the head.

Poor thing.

And then when they have settled to just use their earphones instead, they started arguing about not rapping out loud because it is irritating. Well, Zico was rapping pretty well and he was already quiet but L.Joe just despises everything Zico does. Yeah, he disgusts Zico’s every breath.

And now, they are arguing because L.Joe couldn’t stop talking and Zico is starting to get pissed. Which brings us to their argument now.

The driver sighed as he heard the two starting a fight again. He just shook his head. *When will these kids stop? Aren’t they getting tired of fighting?* He thought.

He drove safely until they had reached Zico’s house. His house is near Minji’s, that’s why.

“We are here, Jiho-ssi.” The driver said.

Zico sighed in relief. “At last! NO more Lee Byunghun in my life for the mean time.” He muttered loud enough for L.Joe to hear.

L.Joe scoffed. “Whatever. Just go in, wannabe.” He said.

ZIco smirked. “You can’t beat me, .” He beamed as he stepped out and walked into their gate.

(A/N: Guys, I forgot to tell you. Woo Jiho is the son of the owner of a huge music company. He is not poor. ^^v)

L.Joe rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Turn the car around, ajussi.” He said. “I changed address.” He added.

The driver looked at him weirdly but did as what he was told.

Oh L.Joe, you just gave yourself away.