U Hoo Hoo

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

 

Hana, Minji and L.Joe reached the Lotte World after 2 hours.

Hana didn’t look really happy about this because first, L.Joe is there and second, she hates L.Joe for ‘taking advantage’ of her sleeping figure.

Ugh.

Just thinking about it makes her really feel the goose bumps. She could feel her hair rising. Like it was a curse.

Come to think of it, today is supposed to be their best friends’ day. But hey, here is L.Joe, ruining everything she had planned in her mind. And yes, how could she go home when L.Joe is here with them?

Minji doesn’t know about L.Joe and Hana living under the same roof and oh, on the same bed as well.

How would this day go?

Hana just sighed her problems out. *It would be better if Jiho came as well.* She sulked in her mind.

“HANA!”

Minji was calling her, shaking her out of her thoughts, smiling at her and extending her arm to her. “Come on! We’ve got a lot of rides to enjoy!” She beamed as she practically pulled her to the rides portion of the amusement park.

Hana smiled and stared at Minji who is really happy about this Lotte World getaway. They were waiting for their turn at THE CONQUISTADOR (Viking), so they are watching some live shows of the clowns in the open area with the kids being amazed at how the clowns could juggle those 4 balls that fast. (A/N: Okay, so they are jugglers not clowns. Peace. They all look the same to me.)

Yes, how could that be?

“You know what? You should’ve asked L.Joe to ride as well.” Hana told Minji as she eyed L.Joe alone there. He looked like a bodyguard because his arms are crossed with matching sunglasses. Okay, so maybe he somehow looks like a model bodyguard as well.

Minji giggled. “That’s fine. He doesn’t like rides like these. He easily gets dizzy.” She replied as she went back to watching the jugglers.

Hana nodded and gave L.Joe the last glance before she shrugged him off. *He’s really weird.* She thought as she turned to the jugglers as well.

“You should’ve asked Jiho to come.” It was Minji’s turn to tell her. “This should’ve been a double date!” She beamed.

Hana chuckled. “He wants to but he has some errands to do, so, he couldn’t.” She explained.

Minji smiled. *Errands for you, babo.* She thought as she eventually sighed. “Your boyfriend is really busy, huh? He’s even busier than you, Ms. Student Council President.” She beamed.

Hana sighed and smiled weakly. “It’s fine though. I don’t really have something against his rapping. He’s good at it and it makes him happy.” She replied.

Minji nodded. “Of course, you did get into a relationship with a rap god. What can we say?” She teased as they moved and got into the ride.

Minji and Hana were placed at the end part of the boat, meaning, they would be at the highest and lowest point of the ride.

Minji held onto Hana’s arm. “Oh my gosh. I can’t believe I’ll be this nervous.” She beamed.

Hana held her hand, trembling as well. “Me too. We’ve been riding this for so long but we couldn’t even get used to the feeling of it!” She replied, making them both laugh.

The ride started moving, slowly.

“Here it goes.” Minji beamed as she started to tremble.

Hana nodded and gulped as the ride is slowly moving faster and they are gradually getting higher.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

*insert a 1D song here*

The Conquistador started to take it to the next level. And the next thing they all knew?

They are all screaming.

Hana and Minji were screaming their lungs and heart and stomach and intestines out as they placed at the peak of the ride. Seriously, no one could think that these two girls would act like this in this simple ride.

L.Joe, who was waiting for them patiently down there, could be seen chuckling at the loud voices of the girls.

He never had once thought that his Minji screams that loud. It feels like a lion roaring in the jungle.

Yes, that loud.

He watched the two cry their lungs out in that ride and laughed because the two girls forgot about poise and character. They are who they are.

They are real.

Perhaps, one of the things that he was thankful for coming today is that he gets to see the real Hana and Minji. No pretentions. Just themselves.

After a while, he could see the girls walking towards him with an unexplained facial expression.

He chuckled. *Must be the effect of the ride.* He thought as he gave each their water, which they both declined.

“Oh my gosh! I think I am about to throw up.” Minji beamed as she sat on the bench near.

Hana sat beside her and held her stomach as well. “I think I can handle another ride.” She beamed.

Minji looked at her. “Me too, but I need to go to the comfort room.” She beamed as she stood up.

“I’ll come with you.” Hana volunteered.

“No.” Minji shook her head. “I’ll be quick. Stay here okay.” She eyed Hana and L.Joe, who both nodded.

L.Joe sighed and sat at Minji’s previous spot. “Why do you ride that one if you’re going to scream like an elephant once it starts?” He asked.

Hana looked at him. “Overcoming fears. Haven’t you heard of that?” She asked in reply.

L.Joe smiled. Overcoming fears is not a bad idea. But the dizziness after that is. “You feel dizzy after!” He beamed.

Hana smiled. “That’s desensitization.” She replied.

L.Joe looked at her in awe. So, this girl knows those kinds of things as well? Impressive.

“Sorry for waiting.” Minji came panting.

Hana smiled and stood up. “So, let’s go?” She asked.

Minji nodded and locked her arm around Hana’s. “Sure!” She beamed as she looked at L.Joe. “Come on, Oppa! Let’s get moving!” She called him making him stand up.

The three decided to take a walk first before everything else. One, the girls aren’t ready to ride another one yet and two, Zico had texted Minji already. He’s about to perform.

So, that’s why Minji, without Hana’s knowing, led her to the stage proper in the open area.

“Oooh!” Minji pointed at the ice cream stall just in front of the stage. “Let’s buy ice cream!” She beamed.

Hana smiled and nodded. “Sure!”

“One bubble gum, one vanilla and one chocolate mint ice cream please?” Minji beamed at the vendor.

The man smiled and nodded. “Okay, young lady.” He beamed.

Minji smiled and turned to the stage. “Wow. There is a contest today?” She asked acting innocent and surprised.

Hana and L.Joe both looked at the stage.

Hana narrowed at the title of the contest in the backdrop. “Love Rap Group contest?” She read. “Wow. Jiho and his team should be here.” She joked.

Minji’s and L.Joe’s eyes met and they secretly smiled. They know what it is.

If you only knew, Hana.

Hana seemed to not care about stage even though the MC started talking, people were cheering loudly.

“Here are your orders, pretty miss.” The vendor smiled and gave the orders.

Hana immediately took her bubble gum flavored ice cream and savored every bit of it, ignoring everything around her.

“Ladies and gents, the first to perform, Block B!” The MC introduced and the cloud cheered loudly.

Hana, Minji and L.Joe couldn’t help but look back at the stage.

“Block B? Isn’t that-“

Hana’s words were cut when she saw Zico on the stage, smiling brightly at her. “Hello, everyone! Are you having a good time?” He asked and the crowd went crazy again.

Hana was shocked at all the loud cheers she could hear. “Are they really that famous?” She asked out of the blue.

Minji chuckled. “What you see is what you get.” She replied as she pointed at the group of girls holding a banner of the members, mostly on Zico of course.

“Wow.” Hana muttered.

Zico chuckled. “Hi, baby! You look really cute!” He said.

Hana blushed automatically.

The people gasped as they all followed the direction Zico is looking at.

“Noona! I miss you!” P.O. brightly beamed at her.

Hana smiled and nodded, still blushing.

“Sit back, baby. This song’s for you. Yoo hoo hoo~” Zico spoke and the crowd roared.

(U HOO HOO by Block B)

[U-KWON] Even when I’m standing still, a smile (oh oh)
[ZICO] Just smile again
[U-KWON] Just looking at you, my heart (oh oh)
[ZICO] I’m going crazy

[JAEHYO]
Walking the streets with you, eating delicious things with you
Even bickering with you, all of those things

[B-BOMB]
I like it all right now, thinking about the upcoming weekend

[TAEIL]
I love you~ seeing your pretty smile
I need you~ I smile back

[ZICO]
I sleep to the thought of you and wake up to the thought of you
I’m even jealous of your younger sibling

[TAEIL]
Will you know how I feel?
Lean, lean, lean on me
Beautiful my love, love, love
Whenever I see you~  just you~
Baby, I’m calling you without even knowing

[TAEIL]
Why, why, why is my heart like this
Beautiful my love, love, love
Whenever I see you~ just you~
Baby, I’m calling you without even knowing
Baby, even if I see you today and tomorrow (think for you)

[B-BOMB]
The word I want to hear the most is mine
The phrase I hate to hear is ‘see you tomorrow’

[U-KWON]
Words that move is ‘only you’

[ZICO]
You’ve turned my feelings back to the days I hit puberty
Everything inside of me has been exposed, I feel so hot, hot, hot
You’ve set my heart on fire
Anything besides you is not important
Marriage, let’s do it
My relationship with you is stably becoming stronger
(I’m in love)

*[TAEIL] CHORUS

[JAEHYO] Can you stay still
[U-KWON] So my lips can touch your cheeks
[B-BOMB] Can you not get sick
[JAEHYO] So I don’t get worried, don’t cry

[U-KWON] 
got a love( got a love) I got a love( I got a love)
baby never let you down I got a love (love)

[P.O.]
I want to be stuck to your side all day long
I miss you even when my eyes are closed
Even if your love is fake, whisper it to me
In this moment, I want to let go of sanity

[KYUNG]
(I wanna tell you) this is my first time feeling like this
Time goes by so fast with you, it scares me
Why am I like this? I chuckle to myself as I wonder
My feelings and my love keeps growing bigger (you feel now)

*[TAEIL] CHORUS

[ZICO]
I like it I I I like it you know that I love you
I like it I I I like it you know that I want you
like it like it you know that I love you
love you love you want you ha ha ha..

 

The crowd cheered as the boys flashed their final pose.

“Block B! Block B! Block B!”

Chants were heard after the song. Everyone was going crazy. And so is Hana.

Zico walked to her right after the song, holding a bouquet of tulips. “Sorry for lying to you a while back?” He snickered.

Hana chuckled. “Can’t believe you are that famous.” She replied. “You’ve got a lot of fans.” She pointed the girls looking their way.

Zico smiled at them and waved. “Thank you for cheering for us!” He beamed and the girls screamed with that little attention he had given them.

Hana chuckled. “Okay, you can pass as an idol.” She teased.

Zico a pose. “You think?” He asked while posing like idols do.

Hana laughed. “On second thought, I don’t think so.” She beamed as she met Minji’s eyes. “Oh, Minji and L.Joe are here.” She said.

Zico smiled at Minji and at L.Joe. Well, the smile on L.Joe is a fake, though.

“Of course, Minji is my accomplice.” He revealed.

Hana’s eyes widened. “She knew about this?” She asked in disbelief.

Minji smiled widely, nodding.

“Wow.” Hana beamed. “Amazing. I thought everything is a coincidence.” She mumbled.

Zico smiled at her and held her hand. “Come on. When it comes to you and me, nothing is a coincidence. It is called destiny.” He beamed sweetly.

“AWWW! You two, really!” Minij beamed hugging L.Joe’s arm.

 

Speaking of L.Joe, why is his fist clenched right now?