✰ 6th member revealed!

✰ violet stars 〈 story starting. 〉

 

Music

Shocking news update!

by kpoppunks, MusicChibi, & kimxbb - October 27, 2013 at 4:16 pm 23078 Views 754 Comments

Following the "accidental" leak of Liza, the fifth member and visual of Violet Stars, SM Entertainment has released a shocking news update: a trainee has indeed dropped out of the lineup for the upcoming girl group at the very last minute, indicating that there will be only six members instead of the originally announced seven! Netizens are now racing to uncover the identity of the mysterious quitter trainee... But in the meantime, SM Entertainment has also dropped the last teaser photo unveiling the final member.

Mysteriously enough, not much is known about the young Choi Younghee, who seems to have no stage name or pre-debut experience to speak of. But fortunately for the world at large, one "kind" netizen has apparently recognized the soon-to-debut idol from his school days! He had this to say about her on a message board:

"I remember Younghee in high school. She was not the most friendly, but she was always an assiduous student; she was someone the teachers told us to be like whenever we didn't do well. Her grades were always high. Younghee was a strict person. ㅋㅋㅋ Not fun at all."

Well, we here at allkpop are sure Younghee's not all that bad! So, what will the group's debut concept be? What are your thoughts on the pictures released so far? Stay tuned, because Violet Stars' debut is right around the corner!


*KPOPPUNKS — The last spot goes to ThatsTheWay, congratulations! I'm really sorry about all the trouble with your ulzzangs lol but I went ahead with Byeon Seo Eun! Unless you really want to use Su Eun now? I can still change it, I just figured you'd prefer the original. ^^; I really wish Eun Gyeong had more pictures. T_T But yes, sorry about all that and all.

Thank you to everyone else who applied and for all the awesome comments you guys have left so far! Remember to stay subscribed and comment from time to time if you'd like to see your character show up as a minor! Even if you only appear as a minor, you still have a shot with your love interest. ;)

Final note: please leave us some suggestions for fan club names! We already have a few potential options, but we need more creative input lol. Thank you all, and have a wondrous daaay~ ♪