Chapter 9

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Jessica's POV

" So you guys arn't in college?" Taeyeon asked.

" No because my husband have to get a job so we can get money and I am pregnant so I can't really do anything and my husband doesn't let me do any work or anything because my husband's ex-girlfriend is stalking us both if we are out of our house or when when we are inside of our own house. That is why our shades are down and the windows closed. So she or anyone she hired gets in." I said.

Just then, my phone starts to ring. I checked who it was. 

"Oh. my husband is calling me right now. Hold on for a moment." I said.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jessica, you are okay right? Nana said that she is going to come to our house and I need to make sure that you, Eli and Tiffany is alright." Kevin said panicing.

"Don't worry. We are fine. Oh and we met our neighbors. They are also college students and they are siblings. Their names are Taeyeon and Wooyoung." I said.

"Oh that is good. We are making new friends in our neighborhood." Kevin said happily.

"So are you coming home right now?" I asked.

" I already am home. I drove as fast as I can before Nana can get to our house. I'm at the garage right now." Kevin said.

Then our back door opened and Kevin came in.

"Welcome home Kevin!" I shouted while walking towards Kevin.

"You don't have to shout Sica. Is our neighbors and friends still here?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah. Come. They are in the living room." I said while dragging Kevin to the living room.

"Taeyeon, Wooyoung. I want you to meet my husband, Kevin." I introduced.

"Wow you do look like a kid." Wooyoung said.

" I'll take that as a compliment." Kevin said.

"How was work dude?" Eli said.

" I got inturped by Nana and some of her people. I will have to call the office that I was taking care of Sica because she wasn't feeling well." Kevin said.

"But how are we going to earn money? Usually being sick isn't just a one day thing." I said.

"And Eli and I have a life to do also beside just coming over to take care of Jessica. Espescially when we can't cook." Tiffant said.

"And my brother and I have to go to school for who know how long." Taeyeon said.

" I could ask our parents to watch you then. Maybe your mom?" Kevin said.

"But our parents doesn't know about Nana and what she is doing." I said.

"Then I guess that I have to stay home and watch over you instead of going to work." Kevin said.

" But what about the money? how about I work with you Kevin. Then you can work and watch over me at the same time and we will both earn money." I suggested.

" Okay then. I'll ask my boss tomorrow." Kevin said.

"Then I guess it is settled. I will see you guys tomorrow. Annyeong!" Eli said while walking out the door.

 

 

 

Soon everyone left, leaving Kevin and I in our living room sitting on the couch.

" What do you work as anyways? I forgot to ask." I said.

" I work as person who test games to see if it is workin properly or not. It is pretty complicated if you want to work there." Kevin said.

" I can work as your assistance! If I can though." I said.

" We'll see. Come on. Lets get to bed. It is getting late." Kevin said.

"Sure." I said while getting up.

*End of Chapter*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! How is everyone doing? I'm sorry that this story is boring. I guess that I should of just made this a short story. Don't worry though. Just a few more chapters and then this boring story will end and then I can finally finish a long story. I usually don't finish my stories. 

~Annyeong~