Chapter 10

Lovely Sighting [Hiatus]

Kevin's POV

In the middle of the night, my phone rang. I checked my phone to see who would be calling me this late at night. It was Nana. I decided to leave the room so I can answer the phone without waking up Jessica.

"Kevin? Where are you going?" Jessica said while getting up to sitting position.

"Oh Jessica. Did I wake you up?" I said.

"Yeah kind of. Why are you getting out of bed this late?" Jessica asked.

"Oh. one of my boss is calling me. Don't worry. Just get some sleep." I said as I left the room and walked to another room where Jessica won't be able to hear me. I answered the phone.

"Nana what do you want in the middle of the night." I said angrily towards her.

"Hehe I am never going to give up. And by the way. You should keep an eye on your wife. Who knows what is going to happen." Nana said before she hung up.

I felt scared and started to run back to my room. I quickly opened the door and saw Jessica sleeping peacefully. 

I sighed.

"Jessica, are you awake?" I asked while getting into bed.

"Yeah. It is pretty hard to sleep without you next to me actually." Jessica said while facing me.

"Ah sorry." I said while facing Jessica.

"Kevin, are you okay? You don't seem okay. Did something happened with you and your boss?" Jessica asked with a worried face.

"Ah, no. Actually it wasn't my boss who called me. It was Nana saying that I should keep an eye one you so nothing bad is going to happen. I am just worried. I don't want Nana to hurt you." I said while hugging Jessica while being careful with the baby.

"Don't worry Kevin. Nothing bad is going to happen to me or the baby. I promise." Jessica said while hugging me.

*End of Chapter*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! I am so sorry that this is super super short. I just got no ideas on what to type about for this chapter :( Don't worry, I am trying my best on trying to finish my stories because usually I don't finish them. I promise that I will finish my stories no matter what! I hope >.>

~~Annyeong~~