Always Walk in the light, Brave the dark

A Soul's Colors

A/N: Updated and please read the A/N at the bottom beloooooow!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk glared at the man and spoke through gritted teeth, his teeth grinding together when he the man touched his cheek. “DO NOT CALL ME THAT. You have no right! I know you had something to do with the kids ending up here!! LET THEM GO. They have no part in this!”

 

But the man just let out a sinister smile. “Now, now. Why should I? And the name suits you, Angel. But maybe not….” And he touched a finger to Leeteuk’s forehead, and his feet started turning into black rock. Leeteuk let out a groan as his feet burned like they were on fire before he could not feel them anymore.

 

He grabbed his chin and forced him to look at him. He stared at Leeteuk with evil, hateful eyes. “YOU COULD’VE SAVED ME. I know you could’ve, but instead YOU CHOSE TO LET ME DIE!! I thought you loved me, and I very well loved you. But no, you let me die. Yes, you didn’t love me!....aha….ahahahahaha! HA! I fell for your evil plans and let you trick me into thinking you loved me!! With that sinfully beautiful face and your beautiful lilting voice! But I will not falter again! I will stab a knife into those you love and twist it, and you shall feel the pain I felt. JUST WATCH.”

 

A blade appeared out of no where and cut him on the cheek and decided to make itself cozy in his right ear. Leeteuk let out a pained breathe and spit at his face, glaring. The man let out a sinister, maniac laugh and disappeared into the shadows.

 

Leeteuk glared. “What the is this?! A freaking movie? Tch.” Suddenly he dropped his head and sighed, finally letting out his feelings when he was sure he was alone. “Why? I only let you go because I loved you. Because it was your time and I could not take your pride and what you deserve away….” He let out a choked sob. “Please let the kids be okay…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan let out a squeal and dodged, rolling to the side. Sehun tackled him, trying to keep a straight face. They wrestled and tried to rip off his name tag, also making a path for Kai to sprint through and head for the flag.

 

Kai laughed as Xiumin froze Chen into a block of ice and he shocked Xiumin and his hair puffed into an afro. He dodged D.O’s tackle and stepped sideways, waving as he disappeared into the shadows and dropped from the ceiling on top of the flag.

 

Right when he grabbed the flag, he heard a shout and turned just as Xiumin and D.O were knocked out and yanked through the walls together. Kai dropped the flag, his smile dying as he raced toward the wall with Chen but the wall was solid. And as they turned together, they watched as their new brothers and fellow brothers disappeared like in slow motion.

 

And then Kai was gone, and Chen backed up into the corner and tried to summon a dark cloud to whisk him away to safety but alas, it was to late and it seemed like  the room closed in on him, out all his air. He let out a breathe to scream but a horrifying mask appeared in front of his face and he stared into the black pitless eyes and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk screamed as the man stabbed a knife into his left thigh. He now had freaking 12 knives stabbed into him. And he was just getting started.  Leeteuk glared at him through his sweat drenched bangs. The man just tossed a knife in the air.

 

“I always loved how strong you were, but how strong will you be when you see this?” He snapped his fingers and these men in black with masks stepped out of the dark, each with 2 bodies slung over their shoulders. Leeteuk in a pained breath as his heart throbbed seeing the 12 kids who were never supposed to be here.

 

“I will kill them slowly in front of you until you break and when you break, I’ll just kill the rest for fun. Who knows, the others may be like you. We were once friends and you must’ve tricked them to. Now you guys are all evil.”

 

Leeteuk let out a shaky breath, his mind going blank. He has to do it. It’s the only way to solve this problem. Yes, it’s the solution. If it goes right, then the kids will be okay. He let out a shaky breath and looked up.

 

“okay. Do it. I deserve it for not saving you. It’s true. I didn’t  save you on purpose, and I never loved you. But before you kill me, can you do me a favour? Can you please tell me what you said to me on our first date??”

 

He watched as the man let out a loud laugh. “A useless request, but I will do it.” His eyes appeared to have softened a bit. “Always walk in the light and brave the dark.” Leeteuk let out a solemn nod before smirking. “I will see you later, my love. Just- I want you to know that I always loved you. Always. I love you.” And then he closed his eyes and whispered, “Walk in he light and brave the dark, and the dark I shall brave. Let the Light prevail. I call upon thy angels and heavenly beings, straighten this bend in the Balance.”

 

The world warped and twisted, the colors turning negative to positive. The man let out a roar, his laughter having died off. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!”

FLASH BACK TIME~

The boys had left the room after the meeting to visit the 6 prisoners when he locked his door but opened his window wide open. he had to end this beforit could happen. before there was a chance for it to happen. he took out the seal from the box he kept in his bathroom cabinet in the middle of a roll to toilet paper. He set out 12 candles in a circle around him and poured piles of ash between each candle. he then clapped his hands and started to hum, the candles glowing brighter. He then lit the candle in the middle and stepped back as the 12 candles linked their flames with the one in the middle. Leeteuk stepped between to lines of fire and dipped the seal into the flames. he left it there for a moment before lifting his shirt and slamming the seal above his heart. he grit his teeth and dug it deeper until the stone cooled down. he yanked it off and stared at the seal on his chest as it faded into his skin. and now, it was the beginning of the end.

 Leeteuk smiled. “I have put down the trigger, the weight that will put balance back. I love you. I am doing this for you. You deserve better than this. You are better than this. I’m sorry sweetie. I wish I could’ve saved you, but you were to far gone. Heaven spoke to me. I had to let you go! I wish you could know how much it broke my heart!! And when I found out that you took those 6 kids and took their personalities? Their souls? It broke my heart even more. What you don’t know is that this was all pointless!! My heart was already in pieces, broken, stabbed, cut and stomped on when I had to let you go!  I LOVE you. This is for the best. I hope you know that.” And then the world shattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was bright and the birds were chirping as Lay woke up with a sputter. He squinted his eyes at the bright sun and looked around. He was lying in a fountain drenched in water…..the fountain?! He looked around and he saw the others draped over branches, bushes, and rocks. His memory slowly booted up and he shivered as chills went down his spine. He woke the others and they all sat up, blinking and staring at their surroundings. "Uh, where the heck are we? we cant be back home, can we?" they all agreed to check the fountain, but the door tile was cracked….with a crack right through the middle.

 

They raced home, wondering where Kai and the others were and in very need of a bath. When they reached home, they checked the calendar. It was the same day and it’s only been… 2 hours. Lay turned and stared wide eyed at the others. “It’s….. It’s been only 2 hours… what….. What???” Lay hugged the others as realization dawned on them. They were safe. They weren’t going to die. the last time they were conscious, by the majority of their stories, they had all looked int the eyes of some shadow with the fierce look of a demon.

 

But were the others real? Leeteuk? More importantly, was Suho real? They had no idea if it was all a dream or not. They all sat in Luhan’s room, happy that they were back but… it didn’t feel right without the other 6. “It’s too stuffy in here!!We're so gloomy that i swear i can see dark clouds in here!!!” Luhan huffed and opened the window, only to jump back in shock when 6 rocks came flying through the window and smacking into him. The others rushed over, checking him all over. “OMG Lulu are you okay?! HEY YOU BASTARDS!!! WHO DA DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! GOSH! We've been through so much and we cant even relax a bit?!”

 

“SORRY~ we tried to be Romeos and we were wondering, would you guys be our Juliets?” They all rushed to the window, staring out in disbelief. There they were, Kai, Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kris all in one piece.

 

They all smiled, tears in their eyes. Maybe miracles can happen. i happened to be that the same happened to the other 6, they saw the face of a demon and then they didnt recall anything after, just the feeling of death near.

 

They all sat on the couch, snuggling and chatting when the news came on.

 

“ This afternoon Park Leeteuk and Kim Kangin passed away after being in coma for 7 years. Over 30 patients from over the country have woken up from their comas!! We are in a time of grace and prayer. Mr. Kim has been known to have been wrong in the mind for years before claiming that he saw and heard "Demons" in his mind and his boyfriend Mr. Park had taken care of him before Kangin finally broke, attacking his boyfriend.

 

Mr. Park ended up protecting himself, but they both ended up in a coma. Onto Star News!! Girlks generation is said to have a comeback......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to his house, knocking on the door and claiming that they were friends of Leeteuk, stating their names. Leeteuk's Mother gave them a sad look and smile, claiming her son had left a letter for them and told her to give it to them if something happened.

 

Kris opened the note and read the first page. it was a letter and the next page was a detailed explanation.

 

To the 12 kids,

     if you are reading this letter i supose you guys are alive and i have done my final duty. i am so sorry that you guys have been dragged into this. i've wed over you guys ever since you guys were babys!! i was your godfather and that if anything happened to your parents, i'd be your guardian.

   i loved you guys like you guys were my own sons, but my dear Kangin thought i didn't save him because i didn't love him. i had stamped myself with a seal sometime in the past and i looked into the future (something you dont need to know) and saw everything that was to happen, but i had no idea that you guys were to be involved. I descend from a family that has a family Heirloom that, to my surprise, cancels out Kangin's family heirloom. His has the ability to create realms from his dreams; and can drag people into them. They both have amazing strength and power, but not without a cost. It takes a toll on the user's body, but i wont go into details.

  but knowing that you guys are okay and that i am with my husband where he wont be haunted by these demons, i am happy to the point that i would shine. my last words to you guys, i love you guys. My sons in heart, always walk in the light.

love you guys,

Park Leeteuk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 years later

 

They were all married, living happily as couples and ready to adopt children.

 

On the same day, they all gathered and stood in front of Leeteuk’s grave, staring until the sunset and the fireflies came out. They hugged each other and set down the flowers they brought, crying tears of goodbye again. They had painted a wall near the cemetery that stated the few words that Leeteuk had said that guides them today.

 

And as they all turned and walked away, choosing to forget about it and let it all go, always to remember what Leeteuk did for them. And as they took those blessed steps, the graves lit up, together.

 

Park Leeteuk- Passed away with his wings spread, shedding light on us all.

Kim Kangin- Tried to walk in the light, finall free from the dark

 

And the gravestones let off their last glow before they dimmed, the light disappearing into the setting sun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! so i;d like to thank ALL of you guys for always being here for me through out this story.i'm sorry if the ending is so sudden. i was sick for a whole week when i was going to update. i'll be starting a new story soon so please stay in tune!! I love you guys!! *hugs you all* Always walk in the light~

Update 2/18/14

Phew!! sorry guys!! it went a bit fast but i edited a bit. i felt a bit dizzy yesterday so i didnt finish and carelessly updated!! Sorry!! *Smacks forehead* So i hope you guys liked the story!! And sorry, i meant Kangin not Jongin. *another face palm* i'll be starting another story so please stay tuned if you are interested!!! i'll posted the link and a breif preview. *sniffles* Thanks guys. I love you all for staying with me through out the story and commenting. *big worldwide hug*

- Min_Chan_lover 6612