The feeling of Flying

A Soul's Colors

 

Tao and the others stood there for a moment before they quietly filed out the door. “Hyung? Did you hear that growl? That’s….That wasn’t human.” They all nodded in agreement. Lay turned and his eyes flashed. “That isn’t what we should be focused on. Let’s hurry.” They had just clicked the door open to the soundproof room when they heard it. The sound of a scuffle and a major struggle.

 

They charged in and found that their prisoners were being strangled by shadows. Baekhyun let out a yelp and his eyes and hands lit up like flashlights….. Very beautiful flashlights. The shadows let out shrieks and they slithered for the window but they disintegrated before they reached it.

 

The shadows disappeared and were replaced by 6 un-conscious men. D.O reached to trap them when one sprung up and tried to strangle Kai. D.O walked up and knocked the man off with his book. “Your welcome.” He dragged the now fully unconscious men and dragged them out of the room.

 

The others sat down in front of the others and stared at them. Chanyeol broke the silence by speaking up quietly. “Anyone gonna put out ol’ flashlight over there?” Xiumin and Tao reached for Baekhyun but they recoiled, their hands burnt. Kai let out a snarl. “Shut off that bright boy!! Burning away my eyes!! I swear I’m ing blind!!!” Chanyeol got up silently and walked up to him, enveloping him in a hug.

 

Chanyeol started glowing a golden yellow and they both dimmed down. Baekhyun’s eyes were droopy and he slumped slightly. D.O rushed into the room and caught him before he fell. “He should be fine. Took some of the heat away, but he’s almost drained. Give him some time to rest and he should be fine.”

 

Kai went to hit him but Chanyeol stared at him with a straight face and Kai paused. He put his hand down and let out a mutter. “You shouldn’t be helping them.” He shook his head and sat back in the corner and D.O couldn’t help but notice his posture, how his eyes dug into him as he tended to Xiumin and Tao’s hands.

 

Lay walked up to them and held their hands, worry clear on his face. “Does it hurt?? Oh you guys don’t do such stupid things.” His eyes flashed and their burns started to fade and Xiumin and Tao shuddered and fell to the ground, convulsing. Lay let out a shocked shriek and stumbled back into Suho.

 

Suho caught him and shook him slightly. “Um, Cutie, dear, I think your friends are in a bit of a, would I dare say, pickle? They seem a bit off.” Lay glared at his sarcasm and he dropped to his knees beside them and his hands fluttered nervously over their faces.

 

He tapped them, his breath held and they stopped convulsing, their faces with a sheen of sweat and their cheeks red. Lay let out a sigh of relief, which was short lived. He let out a horrifying shriek as a searing hot pain ripped through him and he fell to the ground, convulsing. He heard Suho’s voiceover him. “Um, ironic, much?” and he felt the cool touch of hands on his face and the feeling of being drifted into cold water. He clenched his eyes and everything exploded into white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ........... YEHET ( LOL)

Lay let out a slight groan as he cracked his eyes open, and he groaned again as the bright light burned his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes and his heart thumped at the sight that he saw. Suho’s eyes were closed and Lay saw closely that Suho hadn’t had enough sleep, the bags sticking out against his pale skin but still, he was beautiful.

 

His lashes swept against his cheeks, and a few tears escaped. He was having a nightmare. Lay reached forward slowly, as if Suho would burn him. And then he set his hand against his smooth, pale cheek and he brushed away his tears.

 

His heart thumped quickly against his chest, like it was going to jump out all of a sudden. He leaned upward, his nose just an inch from Suho’s. Then he closed his eyes and leaned forward, closing the gap between them.

 

He let out a sigh as he felt the softness of his lips. He wrapped his arms around Suho’s neck and he felt Suho stiffen as he woke up. Lay shut his eyes even tighter, waiting for Suho to shove him off and yell at him, but it never came. Suho hugged him tighter and deepened it.

 

Lay felt like he was flying, but that didn’t last for long.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~ Dont kill me!! So i finally updated!!! Dont toss stones at me for my lateness!! XD LOL anyway, i was wondering. Does Yehet mean anything? i hear its just something Sehun said/ says