And All Hell breaks loose: Typical

A Soul's Colors

“Copy. Royals, attack. We must acquire the targets for the sire, understand?” 4 other boys replied, their answers ringing together. “NE!!! Roll out!” The male leaned back and closed his eyes, plucking off a piece of hair and closing his eyes. Please aid me in my time of service, Raven. The air filled with caws and the thundering crack of wings. He opened his cold, gray eyes and smirked, disappearing into the pitch black feathers.

-------------------------------------------

A boy with hair the color of the smoothest chocolate smiled and hummed a song he had listened to earlier in the day. He closed his laptop and yanked off a piece of his hair, closing his eyes just like his companion had done a few moments ago. He had felt it in their spirit plane, like a ripple in the stillest of puddles. He stood up on his perch on a ledge near the school’s roof top.

 

 Oh, the wisest of the Holy Spirits of Nature, aid me in my time of service: Fox. He opened his eyes as two foxes appeared, their eyes gleaming with mischief. He smiled happily, but his eyes filled with mischief, matching the foxes he now had accompanying him. They melted into the shadows as one.

------------------------------------

The pale boy tucked away his walkie talkie and stood up from his perch and slipped into a window, silent as a snake. He made his way through the halls, his footsteps making no sound. He slipped through the door just as it was about to close and scaled the classroom’s wall, perching on top of the dangling jumbo lights.

 

He nipped his finger, blood welling where his teeth broke skin. He held out his hand and closed his eyes. Spirit of the sky, aid me in my time of service. He opened his eyes and let out a cold smile. He sat back and splayed out his legs as he heard the beating of strong wings and the unfurling of sudden screams.

--------------------------------------------

The male with his newly cropped hair crouched outside the classroom window. He closed his eyes, sensing the animal in him fighting, wanting, to come out. He yanked a piece of his hair out and with a flick of his wrist, it caught fire and disappeared. He closed his eyes and cheerily asked: Spirit of Strength, my friend and companion, Will you aid me in this time of service?

 

He felt the joyous surge of adrenaline as the animal replied. He opened his eyes to see the eyes of the tiger gleam in the sunlight. He patted its flank and held out his hand toward the window, focusing on the delicate boy in the room. “Go.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The male sighed as he heard the screams of the other teens. He walked calmly up to the male with blonde hair and tapped him on the shoulder. The male turned and stared at him, his angelic features captivating. “Hi. My name is Suho. I’m lost. Would you show me to the gymnasium?” The male smiled and said “Nihao. My name is Lay, and sure. Follow me!”

 

When they were in the empty hallways, Suho smiled and stopped. He yanked off his hair and dropped it into the water fountain. He smiled as it disappeared like vapour. My companion of the cold blooded and the quick, aid me in this time of service. He opened his eyes to the sound of a yell, then a scream. Lay stared as the man’s eyes turned from the warm brown to a storm gray. The snakes wrapped gently around Suho’s arms and shoulder. He lazily lifted a hand and the snakes all stood attention, staring straight at Lay. “Go.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai decided to start with a totally different approach. “Hmm….what should I do? Something flashy, eye catching.” He snapped his fingers as a light bulb dinged. A few minutes later, D.O’s classroom door slams open and a topless Kai walks in, his steps full of swagger.

 

Both girls and guys stared as the tan male stopped in front of D.O’s desk and leaned down to become face to face with him, his stomach tensing and showing off the contours of his muscles. He opened his mouth and said “Hey there. I have something for you.” He opened his mouth, flashing canines and his eyes turned a shocking gray.

 

He kissed D.O, holding his face between his hands, causing the latter and everyone in the room to gasp. Kai backed up, his mouth formed in a smirk. He said out in the ancient language “Come join and aid me in this time of service, the joy has just started.” Everyone started screaming and yelling when Wolverines slinked out of the shadows and around Kai. D.O screamed and backed away, knocking down chairs and desks. The shadows slinked forward and he screamed once again.

 

6 screams mixed together and the whole school broke into chaos.

 

 

 

…….. Talk about an eye-catching entrance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll. did ya guys hear about Exo's car accident? No one was badly hurt, but boy am i ing mad. if looks could kill, the screen would be on bleeping fire right now. The saesangs have gone to far!!! What is EXO going to feel about us now? They'll fear their own fandoms!!! They wont know who are saesangs and who arent, so what if they stay away from all of us? i just cant believe the saesang would endanger not only EXO but themselves!!!!! i feel like crying.

i'm gonna leave it at that before i burst into tears like a baby like after i watched Secretly Greatly. comment and subscribe!! I'll reply to you next chappie~ thanks guys!