I will help you. no, scratch that. WE wil help you guys.

A Soul's Colors

Xiumin touched the door knob and cursed. His finger started smoking and he started panicking. “OMFG!!!!!! It’s smoking…….IT’S SMOKING!?” He put his non smoking hand over the other. A blue light came from his eyes, glowing a bright neon blue and his whole right hand froze.

 

He screamed and fell backwards onto his and held up his hand, which by the way, now was a block of ice, up to his face. He held up the block- of- ice he called hand to the light and breathed onto it and his breathe momentarily fogged on it, and then it collapsed into a puddle of water onto his face.

 

Xiumin sputtered and spit out the water and stared at his hand in awe. What just happened? He turned and kicked the door open, careful not to touch the stupid door knob, I’ll be back to destroy you!, and peeked inside. He took a step inside and screamed immediately, dancing back surprisingly gracefully.

 

The electricity shocked him through his rubber shoe… “What the f*** is this?! It ing defies the ing laws of physics!! It doesn’t ing make sense- oh my gosh ow ow ow ow ow OW OW OOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!” He rubbed his feet and grudgingly stuck them back inside his shoes.

 

He stood up and tapped his shoe against the floor, his shoe making a crackling sound. He took a deep breathe and took a big leap, dancing across the room and tackling Chen, who was tied to the wall by rubber restraints, which, by the way, DIDN’T ING WORK!!!!

 

He screamed in frustration as the electricity bounced up his arms and through his hair, which caused his hair to stand up and fuzz into a hideous afro. He clung onto Chen and grunted in frustration. “MY HAIR!!!! THIS.” HE shook Chen and slapped him in the face. Chen’s eyes opened and he smirked at the older male.

 

Xiumin noticed for the first time what a beautiful shade of gray Chen’s eyes were. “Hey there chubby, watcha doing? Awww, wanted to cling to me? Am I that irresistible?” Xiumin could tell just by looking at his face that he wasn’t feeling like his words. Xiumin just stared at him with a sad look in his adorable face and beautiful eyes.

 

He watched as Chen dropped his act, noticing Xiumin not falling for it. Xiumin’s eyes became focused, noticing Chen’s hair plastered by sweat and his eyes haunted by old memories and haunting dreams. He raised his hand and smoothed away his sweaty bangs and cupped his cheek, kissing him on the other cheek.

 

He out his cold forehead to his and Chen let out a satisfying sigh of contempt. Xiumin looked him straight into those startling gray eyes as Chen looked into his startlingly beautiful neon blue eyes. Xiumin kissed his sweaty forehead and gave him a soft look. “I’ll help you. We all will. “And as Chen let quiet tears fall, he forgot everything. Xiumin forgot the pain of shocks and in that one, peaceful moment, he believed his words.