The moment that will break my heart

A Soul's Colors

Xiumin had just settled into a tub of warm water when the lights flickered, and then died completely. He had shot right out of the tub and carefully made his way through the door and into his room. It was the same color as his eyes, and as he stared at the mirror, he was reminded of what set him apart from others.

 

His eyes glowed a bright, neon winter blue in the pitch black. The lights then came on and he towelled himself dried, then got dressed and sat on his bed reading his schedule. Every one of them had classes that they had to take at the school building. He had just flipped to the rules when there was a frantic knock on his door.

 

Xiumin got up, the soft carpet cushioning his foot steps. He cautiously peeked out and saw it was Leeteuk. “Oh! Hyung, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk waved him to follow and he shot down the hall, knocking on all the other member’s doors and waving for them to follow.

 

They all jogged after Leeteuk and stopped when they arrived at the special building for keeping the other 6 that F(X) had caught that evening. “You guys know the black out? Yea, that was Chen. I need one of you guys to go in a try to stop him. He’ll shoot down our security system if it goes on. I have a feeling it’ll work if you guys go.”

 

Xiumin stepped forward. “I’ll do it. I’ll see what I can do.” Leeteuk nodded and waved the others toward the doors. “That’s Kris’s. The room is swarming with ravens. Don’t know how they got in there. Tao, you’ll go. Try to stop him. Something’s happening. All the birds in the area are going crazy.”

 

“Xiumin, go into the one at the far end. Be careful though. The room is charged with electricity. He seems to be releasing it and is very unstable. There are a few dead animals in there.”

 

“Lay, into the 2nd door. It’s flooded half way with water and is filled with snakes. Some have drowned, but some can apparently swim. Be careful. Some are poisonous.”

 

“Luhan, into the 3rd one. It’s full of eagles. Baekhyun, The room is really, and I mean really, hot. Chanyeol seems to be stuck merged with the tiger.”

 

“D.O, Kai is on a rampage in there. He is destroying himself.”

 

“Guys, I have no idea why they may be acting like that but I have a very farfetched guess. Its this story Lay’s grandfather told me. I’ll explain if it really is true, but be careful. I don’t feel happy about making you go inside, but the council has voted. Sooner or later they will break those bonds and tear this whole village down. Go, and be careful.”

 

They all gulped and nodded, stepping into their designated rooms. And what they saw broke their hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HHHHHHEEEEEEYYYY GUYS!!! Missed all of you guys :)  Comment, Comment, Comment!!!! gosh its freezing this month. hope you guys like this chappie. sorry for not updating in a week. it's almost Christmas!!! Friend, and subscribe please!!!

Thank You!!!