The Man whom i call my Brother

A Soul's Colors

He was 6 again, his steps small and his hands slightly chubby. Chanyeol was seeing through his past self’s eyes. He watched as he wobbled up the wide spaced stairs and to the front door. He opened the door and called out into the darkness.

 

“Dad? Mom?” He heard voices speaking at the other end of the dark corridor, his eyes seeing through his cat’s. He was born with a gift. A gift he grew up to love. He watched through his cat’s crystal eyes as his father and mother accepted a suitcase from a sinister looking man.

 

The suitcase was filled with money. Chanyeol’s little 6 year old brain couldn’t think of why or what they did to get all the money. But he soon found out when he saw the man talk into a phone and someone grab him from behind, slinging him over their shoulder. He screamed, kicked and thrashed.

 

He watched in horror as he saw his father pick up his cat and fling it onto the floor. He started bawling and crying when he felt the familiar spark wink out and he was filled with a cold sensation.

 

His eye lids grew heavy and his head lolled to the side.

 

He woke up and found himself chained to a wall, his body and head throbbing. He felt strange, and he son found out why. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, his tiny, skinny body covered in stitches. He was staring at a stranger. A monster. A demon with gray, soulless eyes.

 

He watched as his 6 year old self cried, his gray eyes turning darker as he realized what happened. His father and mother had sold him to those sinister men. They had used him like a lab rat and turned him into a Monster. He watched as his reflection winced at the sound of a creaking door.

 

Kris’s 7 year old self came stumbling in, the Evil man shoving him. Kris fell to his knees and looked back as the door closed. Chanyeol flinched when Kris looked up, his gray eyes filled with worry.

 

He held out his hand and Chanyeol’s sobs grew louder. “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. My name is Kris and from now on, I am your brother. I will protect you. He watched as Kris came forward and hugged him, tears spilling down his own face. That was the day he had hope: The day he got a leader.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.....so im sorry for not updating, but i dont regret holding off because i feel like crap.

So, if any of you guys read my other story i told you guys i had my heart broken once, and i think.....i think its happened again.

So i've been crushing on him for a while now, and we first met when my friend introduced me to him with my other friends. so one

of my friends said she beat him in a bet and had the chance to ask him 3 questions. one was who he liked. i hoped that it was me,

that all the times we laughed and chatted online together wasnt just us being friends. so she wouldnt tell me who it was for days

and one day, she started crying and she told us. Right at that moment, my heart broke. she said she asked him and he said that he

liked her. i was torn and so upset. i told only 2 of my friends and those were the only times i cried. and it was only a few tears. i 

talked to, lets say she's S, i talked to S and she realized i liked hime too. she started crying and i told her she had nothing to worry

about, that he liked her and not me. i told myself that i had to be the strong one so we could go on with our everyday things. Then

she asked if i would give up on him. and i said no, i couldnt. it took me 4 years to get over my last one.

Now, i cant cry. not when i trip or hit my head. my heart feels....hollow. and i've run out of tears.

 

I hope you guys understand and dont think i'm stupid for being upset over this. i just dont know what i'll do the next time all of us

hang out again. i dont think i can stop myself from crying.