Target spotted. move out

A Soul's Colors

~ Author's Note : i updated another A/N at the bottom!! just aheads up!

 

 

Sunlight burst through the window when the curtains floated up, blown by the gentle morning breeze. He groaned as his mother walked into the room, yanking the sheets off of him. Oh, pardon me. My name is Luhan, and my life is pretty normal. Note that I said “pretty” normal.

 

I go to Pearl academy with my 5 bestfriends. I have blonde hair and big, doe eyes as everyone calls it. I get good grades, I like to sing and all. So people wonder why I say that my life is pretty normal, but it’s not. And I have a constant reminder when I look into a window or a mirror.

 

It’s my eyes. They are a shimmering magenta, and they seem to have a certain glow to it. I always blamed it on genetics, but we all know that’s bull . You see, I have a gift. And that gift is the gift to see people’s soul color.

 

When I was younger, everyone deemed me as a monster with magenta eyes. Some kids called me a demon. Now? They don’t even dare. I have my own friends and they are similar to me in so many ways. Like for example- “LUHAN!! GET YOU DOWN HERE!!!!” Luhan rolled his eyes and screamed back. “NE UMMA!!! Aish! You just ruined my train of thought!!!!”

 

He heard his umma laugh and the clang of pans. He ruffled his hair and looked out the window, the wind a breeze. He spotted a variety of colors, from red to yellow to gray. Some people would think, what’s so wrong about that? A lot of things are wrong. He can’t look most people in the eyes because of how afraid he is of what he’ll see inside them.

 

He snapped out of his daze when a rock hit his forehead. “WTF-“He glared as his friend Xiumin dangled upside down from a tree on his lawn. Xiumin had the prettiest bright blue eyes you could ever imagine. He had the same issues, just that his is more advanced. He can see the colors of humans and animals and also talk to animals.

 

Luhan glared and took off his slipper and flung it at his head. “YAH!!! WTF WAS THAT FOR?!” Luhan bellowed as Xiumin’s eyes widened and slipper met face. His arms pin-wheeled and he hit the floor, HARD. Luhan grabbed his uniform, slipped it on and grabbed his bag. He ran down the stairs, tripping on his cat and landing on his , sliding down the stairs.

 

“Hun!! Don’t sleep on the stairs!!” The cat just yawned and did something that looked like a…..smile??? He shrugged and ran through the kitchen, kissing his umma’s cheek. “BYE UMMA!!!” He ran outside and jumped, landing on Xiumin who had just started to push himself up. Xiumin let out a squeak, sounding like a deflated balloon. “I *wheeze* can’t *wheeze* Breaaaaaatheeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Luhan laughed and rolled off.

 

He stood up and held out his hand, laughing. “Here. I’ll help you up- OOMPH” He fell flat onto Xiumin was someone pounced from behind; mimicking his earlier actions and knocking him back onto the poor steam bun. He felt the person on top get heavier as more people piled on top. He turned his head and smiled, his friends giggling. The one on top of him was Tao. He was the youngest and the scariest looking one. He was actually quite cute and his eyes were a dazzling purple. His level of ability was the same as his. Tao reached up and ruffled his hair, causing it to stick up everywhere.

 

 The next was Lay, whose hair was different than yesterday. It was now……… *dramatic music* Blonde. He was forgetful, but he noticed things that no one else notices. His ability is of high level. He could talk to animals, see their colors, and his eyes could pick out even the smallest speck of danger. Well, that they know of. They don’t know to what extent. His eyes were a warm orange.

 

D.O and Baekhyun had lept on at the same time. D.O was the umma of their group. He cooked and his abilities were the strangest. He could sense feelings and control them, but at random times. He couldn’t control them. His eyes were a brilliant green.

 

Baekhyun was the fashionista of the group and he had amazing golden eyes. Everyone deemed him as a “werewolf” or a “Fae” but he was just, well, him. He could see the colors and can talk to plants. Yep, our umma was a plant conversationalist. Weird right?

 

Xiumin thrashed around like a dead fish, pretending to choke. They all laughed and rolled off, patting down their uniforms. They hugged good morning and grabbed their bikes. On the way to school, they belted out the lyrics to Super Junior’s Seoul, their arms held out wide……..and crashing to the ground. They all just burst into laughter.

 

They all bid their goodbyes and went to classes. The lone teen stood up on the highest tree branch of the oldest tree. His face remained stoic as he stared blankly at the male with the angelic face. Something stirred within, his heart shouting out. His face hardened, his expression got duller (if that is even possible) as he tapped the screen of his phone. “Hyung, its time. Target spotted. Move out.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. just finished watching Secretly Greatly with Lee Hyunwoo     :

Kim SooHyun: and Park Ki woong

They movie made me cry so badly. My older sis grabbed a roll of tissue and was mopping my face and tears. Amazing actors and Plot!!! its comedy and action, and i recommend you guys watch it!!!! Oh, and the pic of Kim Soohyun, thats not really how you'd expect him to be!! *sobs* my eyes and nose and throat is clogged up.

Tell me your opinion if you watch it!!!