Dare

Dare or Dare?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, Choi. Are you planning to come?”

“Planning for what, Jess?” The brunette asked in lazy tone. “Hey you should have paid attention when the teacher is speaking!”

“I don’t understand.”

“Choi Sooyoung, didn’t you listen to what Mrs. Kim said earlier in the class?” The Choi girl shook her head. “Umm I guess no.”

“Just tell me, Jess.” Sooyoung added. “Well, Mrs. Kim said that–” Jessica’s words were cut by a sudden noises.

“A-yo Sooyoung! A-yo Jessica!” A tall guy suddenly appeared behind Jessica, making the dark haired girl little bit shocked, “Park Chanyeol!” Jessica hissed. “What?”

“Stop appearing so sudden! You shocked me.”

Chanyeol grinned ear to ear, “Sorry.” “Jess, go ahead.”

Jessica turned her head to the brunette girl in front of her, “Mrs. Kim said–”

“Hey yo!” Suddenly a blonde-haired girl appeared from behind, making Jessica shocked again. She jumped a little bit, “Oh my God, Hyo. Don’t ever do that again.”

“Me? I did nothing.”

The brunette finally spoke, “You appeared and yelled ‘hey-yo’ all of a sudden to be exact, Hyo.” The girl named Hyoyeon just shrugged and sat across Chanyeol, “So what actually are you guys talking about?”

“Well, me and Sooyoung were talking about something when suddenly a derp guy popped out from nowhere.” Jessica took a glance to the boy next to her. “Guys, are you going to come to MT event?” Hyoyeon asked.

“MT?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica nodded her head, “Actually, that’s what I wanted to say to you, Sooyoung.”

“So, Mrs. Kim talked about that in class earlier, didn’t she?” Jessica nodded, “Yea.” “The MT words sound familiar,” Sooyoung drowned in a deep tought, “Ah! It’s an event where we would stay for a week in a place because summer is coming soon, right?” Sooyoung said in excitement.

“Exactly.”

The brunette tilted her head, “But when? Where?”

“Next week. But Mrs. Kim didn’t say about the place. Maybe they are still discussing about it.” The blonde haired girl answered.

 “I think in a villa far from here would be good.” Hyoyeon nodded in agreement, “Yeah, I can't agree more, I want to stay in a place where there is a lake or forest like in the movie!” Chanyeol nodded his head vigorously, “totally agree!”

“So guys? Are you going to come? I am going to come because I think it will be fun,” Hyoyeon blabbered in excitement.

“I’ll come too!” Chanyeol yelled. “Who asked you?” Jessica said in sarcasm. “I am going to come as well, no matter where the event will be held. I need to refresh my brain”

“YEAY!” Jessica pumped her fist in the air. Followed by Hyoyeon who punched the air, “Yoohoo!”

Sooyoung chuckled slightly.

•••

A tall guy ran as fast as he could to reach a boy who was far in front of him, “Oh Sehun! Wait me!” The guy who was called turned his head and slowened his pace. “Sehun, I have a good news.”

Sehun stare at him lazily, “What is it?” Chanyeol look at Sehun excitedly, “Guess what.” “I’m so not interested to be actual, Park Chanyeol.”

“You said that you are not planning to go to MT, right?” “Uhuh.” “Well, I would like to see if you can change your mind after hearing this.” Chanyeol smirked, “Choi Sooyoung is going to come.”

“Really?” His voice is full of excitement, “I mean, why would I care?” He turned back into his cool mode. Chanyeol grinned, “Aren’t you supposed to be happy?”

“Why would I?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows playfully. “Aish, Park Chanyeol, why do you keep on staring at me like that?” Sehun mentally slapped himself for being so stupid, why was he being so obvious? Well, if you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, Park Chanyeol was still looking at him mischievously while raising his eyebrows playfully, Sehun glared at the tall guy with a weird look, “Park Chanyeol quit staring! Or... don’t tell me you are.... a... gay?” Sehun looked at him in horror and replied by a hard smack on his head. “Forget it.” Chanyeol walked away, leaving the grinning boy behind.

•••

After checking up all things and sure that no things were left, all students rushed to go to the bus. Today was the day. There were 3 buses that rented to bring all of them to the place. It was still 8.15 in the morning, 15 minutes to go for the buses to leave.

“Well students, we have 15 more minutes, may I check your presence first?” Said the lecturer who was in bus 3. “Yes, Sir.” The students chorused.

“Im Yoona.”

“I’m here!”

“Kim Hyoyeon” “I’m here, Sir.”

“Kwon Yuri.” “I’m here.” “Lee Sunkyu.” “Present!”

“Park Chanyeol.”

“Present!” A deep voice was heard from the seat in the back. “Oh Sehun.” No voices came out. “Oh Sehun.”

“I’m here, Sir.” Finally the owner of the name came from the door of the bus, he just came. “Okay. Choi Sooyoung.” Again, no voices came out. “Choi Sooyoung.” The lecturer raised his voice a bit. “Is she here already?”

“She is not here yet, Seonsaengnim. I think she is still on the way.” Yoona answered. “Oh, go text or call her, tell her that we will leave soon. She better be quick.” “Yes, Seonsaeng.” Sehun who was still standing in front of the doorway looked around the bus, searching if there was any empty seats. After found the seat, he walked to the direction where Chanyeol was sitting at.

Suddenly, a tall girl appeared in the door of the bus. She rested her both hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath after running all the way to where the bus was parked at.

“Choi Sooyoung is here!” She walked towards the seat beside Yoona, “Am I late?” Yoona patted the empty seat beside her, signing Sooyoung to sit beside her, “No, you’re just in time.”

“So students, is everyone here? We’re going to leave soon. Please seat comfortably in your seat. Before leaving, let’s pray together.” As the teacher said that, all students prayed together, hoping they will arrive at the place safely. “Finish, everyone has sat comfortably, right? Well, Let’s make the trip fun!” Mr. Cho, the teacher said cheerfully, making them giggled.

•••

Everyone was asleep, but Sooyoung just stare at the window, fully awake. It was very quiet and peaceful. But, a sudden voice made her jumped in surprise, “Hey, Choi!”

“Aish, you just ruined my peaceful time! What are you doing, Chanyeol?” Chanyeol grinned weirdly, “Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that, him, the boy beside me likes you!”

The expression that Chanyeol put on his face  made the woman chuckled, “Nice joke, Park Chanyeol.” “What? I am not joking.”

“Pfft! But your face is.” “Huh? I’m serious, Choi. Is my face really that funny?” Sooyoung couldn’t hold her laughter, “Hahahaha yes, Chanyeol.”

“Ssshhh, Choi Sooyoung please. Everyone is asleep.” A boy named Kim Jongin warned her with a sleepy look on his handsome face. “Okay.” She smiled apologetically to the boy. Her head then turned to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, don’t disturb me again.”

“Hey, but you must believe me! What I said earlier is true. Sehun likes you!” All of a sudden, a smack landed on his head, “Who said that? Stop talking nonsense.” Sehun was awake by the little noises that the two made. “Okay okay, don’t try to hit me again, I’m older than you, Sehun!”

Sehun lay his head again, “Whatever, Hyung.” He finally went back to sleep.

•••

After around 4 hours, the buses that brought SM University students finally arrived. The place was very quiet, and it has beautiful views. There was 2 big villas where all students will sleep at. One villa for boys, and the other one for girls.

All students were still sleeping peacefully when a voice interrupted their sleep. “Attention everyone, wake up right now!” The voice was really loud enough to wake them up. Yawns were heard in everywhere. One left guy who was still in dreamland. “Wake up right now, Boy!” Mr. Cho yelled again.

“Aish, you stupid, shut up! Will you?” Chanyeol said in half open half closed eyes, didn’t see who was actually talking. All students stared at Chanyeol. “Park Chanyeol!” Mr. Cho yelled in an angry tone, making the guy fully awake.

‘!’

“Could you please say that again, Mr. Park.”

“Oh my God, I’m sorry, Sir, I’m sorry! I’m really sorry, Saem. I didn’t mean to yell at you.” He looked at him in horror.

Sehun who was beside him closed his mouth. All he could do was just to hold his laughter. Omg, this is so funny! He couldn’t help it anymore, “Hahaha omg Park Chanyeol, your face pfft!” The derp guy glared at him. “Serve you right, Park Chanyeol.”

•••

“Yeay! This is what I expected. Look at the lake there, and the forest! Omg, like in the movie!” Hyoyeon couldn’t help but to jump around, she was excited. “Yeah, unnie. Let’s take our lugage first, we need to rest.” Yoona said then she walked to the bus again to take her lugage, followed by Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

•••

“Finally, you changed your mind.” Sehun turned his head. “Huh?”

“Aish, you changed your mind because Sooyoung came too, didn’t you? Before this, you are not going to came!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“What are you talking about?” Sehun quickly went to the bathroom to avoid the weird questions of Chanyeol’s.

The place was far away from the city. The villa of the boys’ was big enough for them. beside the boys’ villa is girls’ villa which is as big as boys’. There was an old house, right next to girls’ villa, it was Lee harabeoji’s, the owner of all villas here. Actually, he was not that old, but yeah, he was so mysterious.

Meters away from the villas, there was a lake which has beautiful view. The breeze was so cool. Wind blows peacefully. This was good place for vacatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter