Featured?

Miscalculation

I just logged onto AFF and actually checked things, and apparently this story was featured? I've been really disconnected lately because I just moved and have been adjusting to life in Korea, don't have wifi etc etc, but I suddenly had a hundred comments on this story.

Anyway, I actually started rereading this the other day (since I have no wifi, my book is my only entertainment) and it reminded me that I wanted to edit it. Since I have the next week off, I think I will try to do that again and update once I get back.

(For those of you who are interested in knowing, I moved to Korea last month to start my job as an English teacher. Currently I am using my school computer but I don't have wifi at home, and between now and the 8th are holidays so I won't be at school then.)

All this said, thank you for getting me featured! I don't really know how the featured system works but regardless, suddenly this story has 200,000+ views and I appreciate that a lot. So thank you, and I hope I can finally get around to editing it again. As for spinoffs, I can't really promise anything more will be written right now because I don't have the time or motivation these days, but I do at least feel motivated to edit this and put out a better version than what is out right now.

That's all, so thank you once again and I hope I can be back in a nearer future~