Update - Updating!

Miscalculation

(Why am I always updating this when its supposed to be a finished fic? I'm sorry.)

Today is day two of FREEDOM! Which will last for the next 3 weeks. And today I am beginning to revise Miscalc - not only for a book revision but also on here (AFF). So people who start reading within the next couple weeks will be reading an improved version~ I'm not changing much, just editing. The storyline will be the same, its mostly grammar and other minor details (like continuation issues I've noticed >.>). But yeah, look forward to that. I haven't worked up the motivation for writing anything new yet (because I'm totally braindead right now after exam season) but this is a pretty easy project to take on and I really need to do it because every time I reread this I die a little inside (and not in the good way :c).

So, long story short, if you look over this fic over the next few weeks, you'll see things changing aka getting better~

That's all. Thanks c:

Revised chapters - I-X;

Note: I'm laughing at all my earlier author's notes on chapters. Look how humble I was ㅋㅋㅋ My popularity has gone to my head now ;P (I still appreciate you all very much <3 I just used to be really excited about having 100 subs on here and now I have over 3000 and its like wow, I was so precious back in the day lol. Huge thank you to those who were there from the very beginning and have seen this thing grow to where it is now. But also thanks to everyone who has subscribed, whether it was September 2013 or April 2015. You're all really awesome. I know you just wanna read about your otps but I still appreciate the support c:) It's been 1 year and 7 months today since I posted chapter one~