Picturlude

Miscalculation
I put together a collage of what I imagine everyone to look like in this story. I probably should have done this sooner. Oh well! 
(start top left, clockwise)

 
Minseok and Luhan: Always together of course. Luhan doesn't always wear a leather jacket but they're both a casual kind of cool. Luhan is blond, Minseok has his reddish brown hair.
Tao: Dark and mysterious. Black hair, quiet. Actually pretty nice but he just doesn't talk too often.
Kris: Basically the way he is on stage. Really cool. Blond, stylish, etc. When he's just around his friends he is very nice.
Yixing: No he does not wear suits all the time. He's just your typical unicorn Xing. Adorable and sweet, albeit slightly intimidating at first appearance.
Jongdae: Your usual cute, trolling Jongdae.
Baekhyun: Sandy blond hair. Always smiling. Known to wear beanie hats as a habit picked up at the beginning of his high school years. Casual cool dress style.
Joonmyun: Sweet. Brunet. Very Joonmyun.
Chanyeol: Short hair. Wolf-era style. (Him and Baek both.) "Cool" style of dress, but nothing over the top (hem hem, Kris, adamant fashion king). Happy so long as Baekhyun is around.
Sehun: Brown hair or darker. Everyday clothing - t-shirts, jeans. 
Jongin: Badass vs sweet Jongin. Stylish in public. Secretly prefers to dress casual but doesn't.
Kyungsoo: Dresses "dorky". Mama-era hair colour.

Kyungsoo^^ looks like that but without all the smiling. (That sounds sort of sad.) Small and dorky and cute and dark-haired.

^^^^^^^ Kyungsoo dresses like a dork. I'm not kidding. Also, Jongin. Very different around Kyungsoo. Very warm and happy and cute. Theoretically what they would look like as the cute couple that they aren't.

Kaisoo in summary (in this fic and in real life ㅋㅋㅋ).

Otherwise: 

Baekyeol is adorable (as always),

Taoris is hella cool, 

XiuHan is adorable (sorry Sehun),

And Do Kyungsoo can and will use his seduction abilities to his advantage whenever he pleases.

Thanks for reading! (Disclaimer: I own none of these pictures. Credits to the owners. The collage is mine but the photos used aren't so, I really have no credit there either. ㅎㅎ)