Those Fluttery Feelings

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye Taeyeon.” Tiffany waved and began walking down the driveway of the Kim family home. She had been coming over to the Kim’s most days after school. Taeyeon liked to take the bus now, and so Tiffany always accompanied her. Tiffany would stay over for a little while before being driven home by the Kim family chauffeur.

 

Tiffany was afraid at first. That Hayeon would do something to her for still being friends with Taeyeon. However, weeks passed and there was nothing. Tiffany buried the events of that night in the deep recesses of her brain, like it never happened. She would tell no one of it. 

 

Hayeon eyed the Tiffany’s retreating back through a gap in the curtains.

 

What are you?

 

So her methods were still not enough to deter the girl.

 

Hayeon’s grip on the curtains tightened.

 

***

 

Hayeon leant against the window frame watching the sleeping girl whom was oblivious to her presence. She couldn’t understand what forces kept pulling her to this place. One minute she was driving to SONE Club and the next minute she had automatically u-turned and had ended up here…again. What was so interesting about watching someone sleep?

 

A cool breeze drifted in from the open window. Hayeon shivered and turned to look at the sleeping figure, now curled into a foetal position.

 

Seriously, always kicking the covers off.

 

Hayeon pulled the window closed and made her way over to the bed. She picked up the fallen blanket and carefully draped it over the girl.

 

What the hell?!?

 

She stepped on something and almost tripped. She picked up the foreign object and found herself face to face with some kind of fat grey rabbit smiling seedily back at her.

 

What the is this?

 

She twisted the plushie back and forth trying to figure out what kind of animal it was.

 

What are you, twelve or something?

 

She crouched down next to the bed, lifting the blanket and tucking the Totoro soft toy underneath the covers next to the sleeping girl.

 

Taeyeon also sleeps with her Dookong…

 

Hayeon folded her arms on the side of the bed and rested her chin on top of her hands. She matched her own breathing with the slow rise and fall of the girl’s chest.

 

Why?

 

Hayeon’s gaze stopped on the girl’s face.

 

Haven’t you learnt anything?

 

Hayeon breathed out. She had not expected this girl to be so stubborn. They would usually be scared off by now. But Tiffany…she was different. Hayeon was thinking about what to do next to drive the girl away when suddenly the sleeping girl rolled onto her side so that she came face to face with Hayeon, noses slightly brushing the space between their lips almost non-existent. The redhead groaned and wrinkled her nose while Hayeon closed her eyes and held her breadth afraid of waking the girl. Hayeon only relaxed when the sound of soft snoring could be heard once again. But once her eyes opened and Tiffany’s face came into view her muscles tensed up again. The girl was too close, much too close and it scared Hayeon…scared her because she did not feel any sense of repulsion from the girl…scared that she might actually have liked having the girl close to her. She had no recollection of who started things but in a fleeting moment the distance between their lips had disappeared…actually she knew it was herself who made that last hairbreadth vanish.

 

It was a tender and soft kiss, because she did not want to wake the sleeping girl. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It actually felt…nice. She was shaking, and she did not know why. Her eyes widened when she felt the other girl responding to the kiss, parting her lips and allowing her entrance of which she gladly accepted.

 

“T-tae. Yeon. Ah.” The redhead mumbled between kisses. The words regis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter