Let Me Share Your Pain

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessie do I really have to wear this?" Tiffany tried pulling the skirt lower but it barely covered her thighs. "And what is with the heavy makeup? I look so old." Tiffany wiped at the thick eyeliner.

 

"Stop that." Jessica shooed Tiffany’s hand away.

 

"Where exactly is Hyo taking us?"

 

"Uh...bowling!"

 

"How am I supposed to bowl in such a short skirt?!?"

 

"You'll be fine. Now let's go." Jessica linked arms with Tiffany and pulled her out of the house.

 

***

 

"We're here!" Hyoyeon parked the car.

 

"Woohoo!" Sooyoung whistled and hopped out of the car, arm wrapped around Sunny's waist.

 

"Umm...isn't the bowling alley that way?" Tiffany pointed behind her to the bowling centre on the opposite side of the road.

 

"That's right! But we aren't going bowling." Sunny said.

 

"But Jessie said that-"

 

"We can go bowling some other time but right now I just want to dance!" Hyoyeon pumped her fist. Tiffany glared at Jessica knowing that she had been tricked and the even the ice princess cowered from Tiffany's piercing gaze.

 

"Ladies." the female bouncer waved and greeted the girl's at the entrance to SONE nightclub.

 

"Nic!" Hyoyeon waved and ran up to hug the female bouncer.

 

"Hyo! Congratulations on winning, sorry I couldn't make it.” Nicole hugged her girlfriend. “But what are you doing back here? You're under-aged! You said that time would be the first and the last. "

 

"But Nicky-baby!" Hyoyeon whined making the other girls cringe at Hyoyeon's rare display of aegyo but Nicole only frowned.

 

“Fine, since my girlfriend didn’t bother coming to my competition then she wouldn’t care whether I celebrated my win or not.”

 

Hyoyeon turned around, motioning the girl’s to follow her back to the car.

 

“Are we seriously going back home after coming all this way?” Sooyoung whispered.

 

“Wait for it.” Hyoyeon said. “1…2…3…"

 

"Wait!" Nicole shouted at the girl’s retreating backs. Hyoyeon turned around with a grin on her face. “If I lose my job because of you then you will have to take responsibility."

 

"Sure baby, I'll be responsible for you for the rest of my life." Hyoyeon jumped onto Nicole and enveloped her in a Koala hug.

 

"Says the high-school girl who still lives with her parents and doesn't even have a job." Nicole chuckled as she squeezed Hyoyeon's .

 

"Hey, I am more than capable of taking care of you." Hyoyeon playfully slapped Nicole's shoulder.

 

"Okay baby, if you say so." Nicole pecked Hyoyeon's pout and placed her back on the ground. "Now go have fun. And no alcohol!" Nicole warned and slapped Hyoyeon's as the girl's shuffled inside the club.

 

"Ewwww." Sooyoung shuddered and pretended to dry wretch. "I think I'm going to be sick even before drinking."

 

"Shut up." Hyoyeon jumped and knocked the back of Sooyoung's head. "Be grateful that I got us in. Your aegyo is even worse!"

 

"Jessie, what if we get caught?" Tiffany whispered and tightened her grip around Jessica's arm.

 

"Don't worry we won't, we fit right in." Jessica grinned.

 

Tiffany looked around and indeed the other club patrons we even more scantily dressed then they were.

 

"Hey y." Tiffany gasped when she felt someone pat her and turned around to see a hot girl winking at her before disappearing into the crowd.

 

"Oh my gosh Jessie." Tiffany hissed. "That girl, s-she just touched my-"

 

Jessica just laughed at Tiffany’s flustered face. "Get used to it. That's how people greet each other around here. It's a female bar, if you haven't noticed. That way we can have fun without having to worry about those predatory men. There's a code around here, if we say we're not interested then the other party knows to back away unlike some thick-headed men that never know when to leave a woman alone. Women know how to respect each other." Jessica explained.

 

"Let's get this party started!" Hyoyeon screamed and busted out some slick dance moves.

 

"C'mon." Jessica dragged Tiffany along to the crowded dance floor.

 

Only a few minutes in and Tiffany was finding it claustrophobic. She felt uncomfortable with the sweaty bodies touching and grinding against her, it was suffocating and she needed space.

 

"Jessie, I'll just grab something to drink." Tiffany said and pointed to the bar.

 

"Kay." Jessica nodded and continued dancing.

 

Tiffany made it over to the bar and sat on the stool.

 

"What can I get for the lovely lady?" A cute hostess offered from behind the counter.

 

"Can I get a lemonade please?"

 

"Oh that's not fun." The hostess smiled. "Let loose, be daring once in a while. It's on the house." The hostess winked and placed a glass of sparkling golden liquid in front of Tiffany.

 

Tiffany gulped. What was she to do? If she refused the hostess might suspect that she's under-aged.

 

"T-thanks." Tiffany stuttered and took a sip. She was surprised that the alcoholic beverage was quite pleasant to the taste buds, unlike the bitterness that she had imagined. The glass was empty before Tiffany had even realised.  She felt so relaxed now, conversing freely with the bar tender as she watched her friends. She waved to the girls and they waved back. Tiffany chuckled at Sooyoung's awkward movements on the dance floor.

 

Suddenly there were loud squeals and Tiffany turned to see a crowd of women gathering at the club's entrance.

 

"What are they doing?" Tiffany asked feeling a little lightheaded.

 

"It seems the Kim Heiress has made an appearance." The bartender replied.

 

Tiffany watched as a girl dressed in black leather appeared from the crowd, her face hidden behind a helmet. The girl lifted the helmet off, flipping her auburn tresses before running a hand through them. This bought on even louder screams from the crowd.

 

"Hayeon." The name esca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter