All I Need Is You

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Didn't you hear what I said?"

 

"Huh?" Tiffany didn't understand.

 

"What part of 'don't touch me' do you not understand?" Taeyeon said menacingly.

 

"I-I-" Tiffany stuttered as Taeyeon stood up and towered over her.

 

"Unnie." Miyeon was crying now, she was too scared and forgot all about giving the item to Tiffany.

"Stop crying! And how many times do I have to say that I AM NOT YOUR UNNIE!" Taeyeon yelled and Miyeon’s wails only grew louder.

 

***

 

“What are you doing miss?” The Taxi driver kept on stealing glances at his rearview mirror.

 

Yuri had emptied the contents of her bag all over the back seat.

 

“Just concentrate on driving.” Yuri snapped, she didn’t mean to be rude but it just came out like that.

 

She finally found what she was looking for. Yuri grabbed the small bag and ped it. She took out a syringe and a glass vial. She popped off the cap of the vial and began drawing the liquid up the syringe. She flicked the needle a few times and squeezed it to get the air bubbles out before placing the needle safety cap back on.

 

“Ahjusshi, stop here please.” Yuri quickly gathered all her stuff back into her bag. “Thank you and keep the change.” Yuri placed a 50 000 won note on the seat and dashed out of the vehicle.

 

Yuri ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Her legs were cramping but she could not afford to rest.

 

“I AM NOT YOUR UNNIE!”

 

These words were not unfamiliar to her and she immediately knew who said them.

 

***

 

“T-Taeyeon-ah, you’re scaring her and m-me too.” Tiffany was hugging the crying little girl. Taeyeon smirked and began taking steps towards the pair when suddenly she was knocked off her feet and tackled to the ground.

 

Tiffany was shocked as she saw the two girl’s rolling around on the ground. They both struggled until Yuri successfully pinned Taeyeon face down underneath her.

 

“Yuri?!?” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

Yuri ignored Tiffany’s comment and took the syringe out of her pocket while her other hand kept Taeyeon’s hands pinned above her head. She grabbed the cap between her teeth and spat it out before sinking the syringe into the girl’s deltoid.

 

“Yuri, what are you doing?!?” Tiffany sprang forward and pushed Yuri off Taeyeon, the syringe flying out from her grasp when only a quarter of the drug was administered.

 

“Tiffany, you don’t understand she needs this.” Yuri tried to finish the task.

 

“No she doesn’t, I know what that is and you don’t have to use it on her.” Tiffany had seen her father use this drug, the purpose of which was to knock someone out cold. The drug was making Taeyeon sleepy, she was losing strength however she was still conscious of her surroundings, still could hear the conversation between the two girls. Taeyeon lay on the ground eyeing the syringe that landed near her head. She used her last bit of energy to stand up grabbing the syringe in the process.

 

“I know her better than you do so step aside.” Yuri was growing angry.

 

“Is this what you do every time this happens? Tranquilise her?” Tiffany retorted. The two were busy arguing that they did not notice Taeyeon’s movements.

 

“It’s the only thing that works or else she gets out of control. I wouldn’t do this if it weren’t the last resort. It hurts me more than it hurts her since I’m the one who has to do it.” Yuri began tearing up.

 

“Unnie!” Miyeon screamed and Tiffany looked up to see Taeyeon holding the syringe out ready to stab it into Yuri’s neck.

 

“Yuri watch out!” Tiffany pushed Yuri out of the way and lunged for Taeyeon. Both girl’s fell to the ground with Tiffany arms around Taeyeon’s waist. Yuri quickly grabbed the syringe from Taeyeon’s hand and placed it somewhere far from her reach. Taeyeon struggled in Tiffany’s grip but Tiffany held on tight, never wanting to let go.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, what’s happening? Don’t be like this, this is not you, the Taeyeon I know would never do this. Is it because you are afraid? If it is then there is no need to be because I’m here and I will chase those fears away, I would never let anything happen to you.”

 

I’m here and I will chase those fears away, I will protect you and I’ll never let anything happen to you.

 

The words made Taeyeon return.

 

She said she would never let anything happen to me...

 

…Don’t believe her.

 

“Ppani-ah.” Taeyeon whispered and Tiffany raised her head to meet those familiar eyes once again. Taeyeon found herself within Tiffany’s warm embrace. She clutched onto Tiffany’s shirt and unconsciously pulled the girl closer. Tiffany hissed as Taeyeon grazed her abdomen that was probably now bruised from Taeyeon’s earlier barrage of attacks. Taeyeon immediately dropped her hands when she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter