Chapter 7 - Perfection Siwon Does Not Have

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

D POV

            It was our first day in Taiwan. I was able to do one day of promotions before being whisked off to the set. We had just dropped off our hyungs at the airport, and it’s now hitting Eunhyuk that this was it. He is a Super Junior M member.

            He bounced up and down and grabbed my hand. “Hae, Hae, Hae, how’s Taiwan? I can’t believe I’m going to be staying here for three weeks.”

            I laughed at his enthusiasm. Last night he had been freaking out and crying about leaving the older members. And now, he was absolutely filled with excitement. We were set to film a program where we introduced the new members. I wanted to spend all the time I could with him, because he would only be here for two weeks, and I would be staying until May.

            I grabbed his hand and we walked into the set. Our host smiled at us and he led us to the filming area. “Wow, we have two new handsome members! So today, we’re going to be introducing them and showing a little demonstration.”

            Even though LeiLei was there translating everything, I tried to do it before she did. Thank goodness I had thought to boost up on my Chinese before. She still annoyed me. She basically left Sungmin for Zhou Mi to take care of, and remained dutifully by Eunhyuk’s side. I don’t think she realizes that people don’t want her there.

            We had to sit in a line, and I fought to sit next to him, but Siwon slid in between us, smiling like the Cheshire cat. “Mianhe, I want time with Hyuk too.”

            My mouth opened and I pouted. “That’s not fair! I have to do the drama too. And besides, he’s going to miss me more. Eunhyuk, tell him!” I looked pleadingly at the Monkey. Eunhyuk looked at us hopelessly and his mouth opened and closed.

            “Er, ah, Donghae, I will see you when you come back. We share the same room. So, for today, I’ll sit next to Siwon,” he finally decided. My mouth twisted bitterly, horribly disappointed. In my sinking suspicions, I didn’t believe this was because he would miss him. It probably has more to do with us not being found out. I sighed and sank into my seat.

            The rest of the broadcast, I made it a point to not look at him. When he was asked to introduce himself, he blushed and became slightly flustered. “大家好, 我是銀赫. 我是SJM的新成員. 我愛你們!” He smiled happily, proud to have gotten the sentence right.

            I squared my shoulders, determined to let him know what he was missing. “大家好我是李東海! 我想念你我清愛的寶貝們.來到我的夢裡面. 不用買票, 也不用排隊. 請多多支持我們的新專輯, ‘太完美’. 也多多支持我們的新成員!” When I was done, I saw from the corner of my eye, Eunhyuk’s jaw drop and a new look of admiration overcome his features. I felt a bit smug. If he didn’t take advantage of using me as a translator today, he would have no chance for the next three weeks.

            The MC clapped, and congratulated me on my now firmer grasp of the language. I saw Eunhyuk swerve to stand behind me and he tapped me on the shoulder.

            “What was that? All I understood was ‘Lee Donghae’ and ‘太完美.’ Why are you so cool?” he poked my cheeks and smiled, clearly trying to win my over.

            I gazed coolly back at him and shrugged in a blasé fashion. “I guess you’ll have to get LeiLei to teach you.”

            His jaw set in a stubborn square and he sniffed indignantly. “Or I can always ask Siwon.”

E POV

            Be like that. Fine, be like that, Lee Donghae. I could feel his deliberate rejection, so I walked over to Siwon. Now here was a man who would never let me down. I have no idea what got into Donghae, but if he wants to be like this, I will willingly play along. I draped an arm casually around Siwon and listened intently as the MC explained the rules.

            “You’re going to have to choose someone and we’re going to run down the line, having a Chinese word battle. We’re going to go as fast as we can. Whoever can shout out the most amount of vocabulary words wins points for the team. To be fair, let’s split into Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Zhou Mi. Then there will be Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry.”

            I walked over to the indicated side and stood next to Siwon. Donghae’s presence next to me was both unnerving and rage inducing. The host grabbed the two of us out and told us that we would be partners, helping each other in blurting out the vocab words. Out came Kyuhyun and Sungmin for the other side.

            I knew that Kyuhyun’s skills were greater than Donghae’s. In a moment of panic, I forgot we were supposed to be mad at each other and grabbed Donghae’s sleeve. “Is this a good idea? I mean, come on. Kyuhyun will cream us.”

            The Fishy smiled with confidence. “Hopefully you learned enough from me to beat out Sungmin. Let me handle Kyu.” He poked my hip, and I smiled, glad we were friends, or whatever we were, again.

            The hosts beamed at us, waiting to see who would make the first move when someone came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I would have a heart attack, but my heart already belongs to Donghae.

            I turned around and saw that it was Siwon. He had his Shibrows raised at me and smiled invitingly. “Come on, Donghae. You know I will be filming more often than you, let me have my fun being with Eunhyuk today. You can pair with Zhou Mi.” I shifted uncomfortably, not sure how to handle this.

            Donghae smirked at the camera and shook his head deliberately. “You wish,” he enunciated in Chinese so the audience could immediately understand that it was an Eunhae moment. “I completely plan on monopolizing Eunhyuk. Come on, Monkey, we should start.”

He motioned for the game to continue and Siwon fake glowered before walking back to his seat.

            Maybe it was the outright outpour of possessiveness, or maybe it was the fact that we were all good again, I shivered with delight. Eunhae will forever be strong. It doesn’t matter how many people try to come between us. I grinned playfully and started to rack my brains with spewing out all the random words I have learned in the few days I was here in February and the few days this week.

            The second part of the show consisted of members spilling each other’s secrets. When it was Siwon’s turn, he turned to me with an evil smirk. “I read Eunhyuk-shi’s diary, and it turns out that he happens to like me very much. That’s a good thing because I happen to like him very much.”

            Donghae casually leaned back and put his arm around my chair. “I hate to break it to you, but Eunhyuk is mine.” I rolled my eyes and froze slightly. From the side of us, LeiLei was watching with a murderous look clearly on her face.

K POV

            When we were doing the interviews, I could tell it was going to be Eunhae filled. From Siwon insisting that SiHyuk is real, to Donghae defending his love, it was getting quite boring. So, I decided to look around, see if I could spice anything up. But when I looked over, I saw LeiLei, and she did not look happy.

            There was something off about her. The very fact that I have never heard of her, and she miraculously accompanies us on our overseas stay is very fishy indeed. It doesn’t help that she’s Jessica’s cousin and was a Eunhyuk bias. I didn’t like her one bit.

            I settled back slightly and recalled the other night when everyone had settled to bed. She lived on the floor right below us and had easy access to our dorms. I remember walking out of the room one day to look for my phone, and seeing a figure rifling through our unpacked suitcases. In the midst of the three day concert, we had completely forgotten to pack.

            I stood, watching from the hallway and realized the figure was LeiLei. She was looking specifically through Eunhyuk’s bag and seemed to be in Donghae’s as well. Knowing her and her family, it was probably not something good that she was up to. As quietly as she came in, she left without taking anything.

            Now, I sat watching her give Eunhae the hairy eyeball and wondered if maybe Jessica had anything to do with this new development. When the program ended, I phoned Yoona and waited for her to pick up.

            “Yoong, do you know of Jessica’s cousin named LeiLei?”

            She was silent for a while. “Yes, she went with some of them a while back to study Chinese. Why?”

            I explained to her the situation and Yoona laughed. “Oh Kyuhyun, you think too much. Jessica-unni is happy with Tom. I don’t think she would want any revenge anymore. But I do agree with you that this LeiLei person seems weird. Keep an eye on her and protect the precious couple okay?” Her voice dropped. “I know Eunhyuk-oppa has been having fears, but tell him not to worry. And, I love you okay?”

            I coughed, slightly embarrassed. “Yeah, love you too.” But when I shut my phone, I saw LeiLei lurking around Eunhyuk’s book bag. “Hey, what exactly are you looking for?”

Sorry for such a lame chapter. This is honestly a teaser and a filler T_T I'm ashamed of myself. I hope you still likes though ♥

SORRY FOR ALL THE CHINESE. I GOT CARRIED AWAY. Translations~

"大家好, 我是銀赫. 我是SJM的新成員. 我愛你們" 

Hello everyone, I am Eunhyuk. I am SJM's new member. I love you 

"大家好我是李東海! 我想念你我清愛的寶貝們.來到我的夢裡面.不用買票,也不用排隊.請多多支持我們的新專輯, ‘太完美’. 也多多支持我們的新成員"

Hello everyone, I am Lee Donghae. I really miss you, my precious lovelies. When you come into my dreams, you don't need to buy tickets, not do you need to wait in a line. Please continue to support our new album, "Perfection," and support our new members.

Failed English, failed in school, failed in life >< Aish, I'm sorry to be so depressing.

Hyuk's new hair... I LOVE LOVE LOVE

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXS0OkBcvLOGwP8n1wtss

it brings out his eyes so well too ♥

So next update: January 3 ^^ That will be my mass update, so prepare to be assaulted with purplekpop XD I love you guys. ALL my stories will be updated because it's my birthday. So everyone who subscribed to multiple stories of mine, be prepared.

Next mass update: January 23, my first anniversary on AFF, my mom's birthday and Chinese New Year :D

 

I have an issue...

I'm not feling the Eunhae love. I don't know how I can keep writing Eunhae if they REFUSE TO HAVE MOMENTS.

Sighs, if you have any RECENT Eunhae moments, please send me. It's the only thing that can convince me to keep writing Eunhae. Kamsa ♥

"I would have a heart attack, but my heart already belongs to Donghae." this line belongs to my favorite dongsaengie ^^ EastSeaStrawberry