Chapter 38 - Hating You

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

E POV

            He tricked me. To think that all these months, I have been mourning him, missing him, he was alive and kicking and playing this sick prank on me. I felt like I was going to throw up. I did not want to have to deal with this anymore. I wanted to scream and cry and punch everything.

            I wanted to throw away everything I had done for him. Everything becaue he was no longer worth it. The fury in my heart would have surprised me except I was too far in. I wanted to throw all the belongings I had at him and I wanted to punch him, to yell at him, to let him know just how much pain he has put me through the past few months.

            Lee Donghae, you selfish bastard, I hissed at him under my breath. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. Now that I had the postcards, I was able to truly see for myself that they were written in his handwritten. This jerk.

            “Did you really think you were doing me a favor? Did you really think I could forget you?” I threw the postcards at the wall, not bothering to pick up the pictures of us that fell. “You can it! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, you! Don’t ever come back!” I screamed at the wall.

            I was also angry at Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, and even Yoona. For knowing about this deception and going along with it. How did they think they were helping? Did they all have fun laughing at me while I was crying?

            I grabbed the postcards again and rifled through them. “Write him break up letters, throw away everything that belonged to him, dance with another girl.” I laughed. “Oh, Lee Donghae, you idiot. I will listen to you just as you asked.”

            It was with a relish that I sat down and picked up my pen. I wrote pages after pages of break up letters, playing with metaphors, experimenting with new language to express my fury. “I hope I never see you again. The time we met has been a waste, you are nothing to me.” My pen leaked and spilled onto some of the papers so I had to start again,

            He was right. This was relieving. It was fun to write all my feelings out, to vent. I giggled uncontrollably. He was getting what he asked for.

            I took down the few remaining pictures of us and threw it into a trash bag. “Where are you going with that?” Ryeowook asked.

            “Taking it to the garbage, where Lee Donghae belongs,” I responded.

            He lunged for it. “No! Remember, anger begins with a folly and ends in regret. Don’t do something you’ll regret later.”

            I laughed. “Regret? Never. The only thing I regret is crying all those tears for him when clearly he was alive. I should have listened to my gut. I knew I was right.”

            Ryeowook sighed and took the bag from me. “Then at least let me keep some memories.”

            “Why? Those are pictures of the two of us.”

            He shrugged. “He only ever took pictures with you anyway.”

            I went to the dance studio and asked Hyoyeon to dance with me. She looked bewildered but I was determined. “I need to let go.” And, she, thinking that this was a transformation from the grief, danced with me.

            When I got back to the house, exhausted, I was ready to sleep. But an overwhelming feeling hit me and I began to cry again. I rolled over my bed and picked up the only one last remaining picture I had of him.

            I his face before punching him in the nose, causing a dent. “Stupid, Lee Donghae. What happened to forever and ever?”

            And it was with more tears, that I cried myself, once again, to sleep.

 

short update but soon I'll be done with school and can be more active

three more chapters left