Chapter 32 - First Destination

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

K POV

            The first postcard came from Taiwan. Although Donghae has long moved on from there, Yoona had said that confronting him now would not be a good idea. It would be better for us to stake out the places he had been to gather some clues, some ideas about what exactly happened.

            I cleared two days with my manager and packed quickly. I told Leeteuk that Yoona and I were going to go on a date and that the managers were aware. He looked at me. “Be careful. We don’t need more scandals.”

            I tipped my hat at him. “I got it. I’ll be careful.” Nobody knew we were going to Taiwan. To make things safer, we decided to have separate seats. We could communicate afterwards. It itched me to be so close to her and not be able to interact but I was used to it. We always are separated like this.

            The plane ride was exhausting. I couldn’t sleep because I was too focused on what could happen. Rather than sleep, I was thinking about what we would learn. We got our luggage and checked into the same hotel Donghae stayed at.

            The first night, we tried to ask the maids but none of them had a concrete answer for us. They knew that Donghea had gone for the airport and then came back. It was only one woman who truly had an idea.

            “Oh, there’s going to be a movie. A drama or television show. He was called to cast and then left the very next day with the rest of the crew.”

            So we had hit a jackpot. But we couldn’t find out anymore information about the movie. The postcards were the only hint of the location Donghae could be in. Although they weren’t fully accurate, I learned. A few days after the Indonesian postcard was sent, Donghae came back to Taiwan.

            We knew that LeiLei would no longer be an issue. The only problem we had now was to get Donghae back.

Y POV

            Our day was up. We only had tonight and a few hours in the next day before we had to go back. I had to practice. Kyuhyun knocked on my door and he smiled. “I think we found all we could. Why don’t we go enjoy the night market?”

            I bit my lip. Tempting as it sounded, I knew that we also had to be careful. We could always be recognized in Taiwan. He knew my worry and held out his hand.

            “Yoona, we only have this one chance, you know?” I took it and we walked hand in hand out the hotel.

            It was refreshing to finally be able to do things as a couple. He took me to different stands, and tried different foods. It was a good thing Kyuhyun was so fluent in Chinese or else we would really have trouble.

            He held out a fork of stinky tofu and grinned evilly. “Finish it in one bite!”

            “Noo, it would make my breath smell,” I complained.

            He pinched my cheek. “Silly Yoong, do you think I wouldn’t want to kiss you after?”

            I turned bright red and snatched the fork from him. “Nobody wants your kiss,” I huffed and bit into the tofu. The taste was delicate and I winced slightly because of how hot it was. When he saw my face blanch, he laughed and mussed my hair.

            He waited until I swallowed and then pecked me on the lips. Aish. This Cho Kyuhyun. People around us clapped and he bowed. “Thank you, thank you!” I smacked his arm and we kept walking.

            We held hands the entire time and he showed me different delicacies. Kyu bought us matching phone charms and immediately clipped his to his phone. “If the fans notice, that’s okay. We should really start being like Hara and Junhyung, be a little more open.”

            I ignored his dangerous words and we continued shopping. At the end, we ended up in front of a large wishing fountain. He threw in a rose petal that he picked off a bush and closed his eyes, making a wish. I didn’t need to make one. My wish already came true with him.

            As we were walking back, I said, “So do you think we should go to our next destination?”

            “Next week,” Kyuhyun replied. “Next week we go to Indonesia.” 

 

I guess you can tell I'm trying to finish this as soo nas possible. ^^ I'm working on a chapter a week and there's around nine more chapters left so I should be done by June or hopefully earlier ♥

Then we go into the thrid and last installment. 

Thank you guys~

Monkey Emoticons