Chapter 30 - Bribery and Bloodlines

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

K POV

            I hacked easily into his database. What I was searching for was dirt, something to blackmail him with. Oh, all the illegal doings we’re going through for the two of you, I thought grimly as I typed in code after code.

            I went through his files and typed in all sorts of codenames that I could think of. I used the find function to find any related words. But anthing along the lines of ‘scandal,’ ‘abuse,’ and ‘harrassment’ only led to pictures of the celebrities he took photos of. Nothing was turning out right. I thought hard and went onto the internet.

            Naturally, his e-mail was layered with security. He must have notified the board that his laptop was stolen and now they were working for more security. I had to find a way to slip under. I consulted some of my friends in the underground and they offered to help me attack the firewall. I was hesitant. If they decided to do some investigating, then I would be screwed.

            I called Yoona. “Yoon, try to get Jessica to confront LeiLei. Do it together. I want everything burned. Destroy her entire room if you have to. Make her tell you all copies of the videos and photos. We need them gone.”

            “Got it. What about Junichi? I think he has some of the photos already.”

            “He doesn’t, LeiLei won’t give it to him so easily especially when he’s so on the-” I broke off. I was wrong. She showed him initially. I searched frantically before deciding the easiest thing would be to delete all his pictures. Too bad. This man will always find more scandals.

            I managed to defeat his defenses and went into his e-mail. There was an urgent one from the government, issuing a warning that his finances would be checked. My blood chilled. Maybe this could be what I was looking for. I opened the e-mail and skimmed its contents.

            I read everything carefully and finally came to a conclusion. Junichi was avoiding taxes.He was wanted for tax fraud. A better present could not be given to me. I cheered silently and went into my phone history. I made sure everything was private before I called.

            “Junichi?”

            “Who are you? Are you the person who stole my laptop?”

            “Very good. I have here information that you are wanted by the government for tax fraud. Tsk, tsk. But I do have a bargain for you.”

            “That’s blackmail! That’s fraud. You trespassed upon my personal place. I can have you arrested for this!” he was spitting in anger. I smirked. Let him try.

            “Yes, well your job isn’t much cleaner either, I’m sure. I know about your correspondence with LeiLei. Cut it off. If you have any pictures she has sent you, any videos, you are to destroy them immediately. I’ll return your laptop to you with everything wiped. A smart man like you should have a backup. But remember, if you publish anything, or if any little hint gets leaked about what LeiLei wants you to publish, I’m going to show the whole world your little e-mail as well as your plans to move back to Japan after your contract expires.”

            “Who am I making a deal with?” His voice was shaky.

            Bless him. He was still trying to make bargains. “My name will remain hidden. You will have your laptop rece I’m done with it. Take good heed of my words.”

Y POV

            I went to Jessica. She already knew the majority of the story but now she knew that her cousin had no given up. Jessica sighed and placed her baby down in her crib. She rubbed her eyes and stared. “Is LeiLei really doing all this for me?”

            “And for herself. She’s always liked Eunhyuk-oppa.”

            At this, Jessica’s mouth tightened. She gripped my elbow. “We’re going to go talk to her. I have to make her see sense.” All of us knew about Eunhyuk and his breakdown over Donghae’s “death.”

            “Is he okay?” she asked me quietly as we made our way to the other end of our dorms.

            “He’s not well,” I admitted. “He’s still pining for Donghae and he doesn’t believe he’s dead.” As he rightfully shouldn’t.

            Jessica’s shoulders straightened with resolve. She banged on LeiLei’s door with a force I never knew she had. “Open up, now!”

            LeiLei did and she glanced at the two of us in shock. “Neh, unni?”

            Jessica walked in. “Why are you still terrorizing Donghae and Eunhyuk? Can’t you let the dead rest and the grieving alone?” There were tears in her eyes. “I know you’re doing it because you wanted revenge, but that’s for me to take. I have long forgave Donghae. I’m happy with Tom. I don’t want you meddling with their affaris anymore. Stop it right now.”

            LeiLei scowled. “You put her up to it, didn’t you?” She pointed at me.

            Jessica slapped her arm away. “Give me all copies of what you have. And I swear, if you ever threaten them again, if I ever hear another peep about this scandal, I will disown you. We will no longer be family.”

            LeiLei paled and I knew this was a heavy blow. “What’s more, I’m going to expose you and tell SM that you lied about the relationship because you are a stalker fan and then that would get you kicked out of a job as well.”

            LeiLei looked at me murderously. “Everything was destroyed by Yoona already.”

            I smirked. “I doubt it. Hand over those flash drives. You’re a smart girl, Lei. I know you wouldn’t trust everything to the computer.”

            “I don’t have any,” she insisted.

            Jessica stormed to her closet and threw out her clothes, bundle by bundle. “Stop it!” LeiLei shrieked.

            “I won’t until you hand all the things over!” Jessica shouted. I stood by the door and watched. I never admired Sica-unni more. She had guts to stand up to her family.

            LeiLei sobbed and went to various drawers and gave me everything. “Take it! All I ever wanted was for him to notice me. But he never did. All he had eyes for was Donghae. But now he’s gone, isn’t he? I won anyway.”

            Jessica softened and hugged LeiLei. I turned to go. I didn’t want to feel sympathy for her. If it weren’t for her, Donghae would still be here.

 

There are 11 chapters left. I was wondering if anyone wanted a third?

I planned for a triquel already so I'm hoping to continue this once I am done. But MLF II doesn't seem to be as popular as the first one, so I don't know. Would you guys read this?

I hope you can answer the poll I put in the link below. I know you don't comment much but I hope you at least  are still reading. I want to continue but only if you guys are willing to keep reading.