Chapter Nine

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Aigoo ... is that Jieun - ssi . " Says Krystal suddenly . After hearing Jieun name called . I strained my eyes towards the girl and sure enough the girl is Jieun . I saw she was wiping the mouth of the little girl who was always holding her hand.

Still Myungsoo "POV"

But who is that little girl . And why can that guy along with jieun ? . I dn't know but I guess something is suffocating in my chest and my head feels hardened . I wanted to run to that place and bring Jieun go away from that guy .

" Kajja we approached them . " Says Krystal and without ask my permissions dragging my arm walked up to the three people who had been bother my mind earlier. .

" Annyeong Jieun - ssi , Cheondoong - ssi .. " called Krystal when we right in front of them .

" Ohh ... Annyeong Krystal - ssi , Myungsoo - ssi . " Answer Cheondoong .

"are you guys dating ? . " Krystal asked with a tone of curiosity . I , cheondoong and Jieun quite surprised by Krystal sudden question .

" Ah ... aniyo . We just go play , that's all . "Answer this guy with eyes looking around. Is he shy or nervous ?

" Oppa who are they ? . " Suddenly a little girl who had been busy with her ice cream began to stop her activities and stared at me and Krystal interchangeably .

" Ye eun ... this Krystal eonnie and Myungsoo oppa , " said Cheondoong introduce us .

" Annyeong haseyo . Kim Ye eun imnida . "Says the girl and bow 90 degree on us .

" Aww ... you're so sweet. " Says Krystal and began to approach the little girl .

" Besides I'm cute also pretty like pretty  eonnie. Right Eonnie?. " Replied the girl turned her head and looked at Jieun , asking for an answer from her . While Jieun just smiled and nodded her head . They already very close. huh ? .

" Jieun - ssi what you have long been known Cheondoong - ssi - and this cute girl ? . " Ask Krystal on Jieun and answered with her gesture hand .

" Eonnie told me. It’s not too long , only about 2 months ago . " Replied Ye eun . she could know what Jieun say by hand movement cues ? .

" Aigoo .. you're so clever Ye eun . Who taught you ? . "Ask Krystal enthusiastic .

"I don’t know why Ye eun can learn movement cues more quickly than on learning to read and count. " Replied Cheondoong and gently the top of his sister head.

" Eonnie ... let’s go to that place . " Says Ye eun and pull Jieun hand to follow her .

" Yaah ... Ye eun you leave oppa again uh ? . " Says Cheondoong looked towards his sister and Jieun went, while Ye Eun just stared at us and see the expression of Cheondoong chuckled and kept walking towards the queue with still hand in hand with Jieun .

While Chendoong and Krystal cool amid the chatter, I saw Jieun and Ye eun who was laughing happily sitting on a white horse which was spinning . Jieun currently looks like this is not much different from the little girl who was very excited just because a carousel ride . There is no sadness or fears commonly seen in both eyes .

When I saw they started walking toward us I instantly turn my face from them .

" Eonnie I'm very happy today . Are you happy too ? . "I heard Ye eun who asked Jieun and I turn a bit my head and stare at Jieun. Jieun nodded her head and smiled sweetly at the little girl .

" After this we went to the doll palace? . " And again in charge of Jieun enthusiastic nod . And I think she's a little funny .

And now I and Krystal sat at the back while Cheondoong and Jieun with Ye eun is in her lap sat in front of us . They look very close and it was a little bothered me.

***

End " POV "

 

Jieun " POV "

Day -to-day as usual . Almost every day I and Ye eun always met . And I think I've been very fond of her and assume her as my own sister . eomma are you happy now because finally I can smile ? . I know now you 're also smiling at me from up there .

Class has just finished and now I was walking down the hall toward the university library.

As I was passing through the corridor to the library , I was suddenly startled by tight grip on my wrist . it turn out Sujin with her friends . Sujin roughly pushed me into the wall .

" Yesterday I saw you talking with Myungsoo oppa . What do you two talking about ?.” says Sujin with a high voice .

" Oh ... Sujin - aa why did you ask her . She's a mute girl how she could chat with Myungsoo oppa . " Hana replied , Sunjin friends with underrate smile.

Meanwhile, I just shook my head trying to dodge what they accuse me . And Sujin even more pushed me to the wall .

" Hey ... what are you doing to Jieun ? . " I turn my head towards the sound was coming . Turns out she Krystal with her ​​two friends .

" We didn’t do anything to Jieun . We just asked her if she wanted to come with us to the cafeteria . It turned out she was busy . So we better go first . "Answer Sujin after releasing me by her grip and walked off with her friends.

"Are you okay ? . " Krystal asked me with a smile.

I thanked her with bend my back a few times . While Krystal just laughed at my act.

" Aihh ... you're so cute . Yeah you’re welcome. You don’t need to be bent several times to thank . Then I went ahead Jieunnie . We want to cafeteria . or you come along ? . Yeah maybe you'd better come with us . Because I've never seen you before go to cafeteria . " I have not had time to answer . Krystal was holding my hand and took me to the campus cafeteria .

" Yaa ... Krystal why did you leave us . We also want to be friends with Jieun - ssi . " Luna exclaimed from behind us . And holding my other arm .

" Jieun - ssi , are you still have class after this? . " Ask Sully interrupted our walk . I just shook my head as gave an answer .

" So what if after this we went to a movie together ? . " Ask Sully again .

" Yaah ... Sully - ah . You can talk with Jieun later, didn’t you see her hands already hold by our hand. " Luna replied and showed my hand to Sully . While Sully just pouted her lip . Very cute .

" But I'm just too happy to go along like this with Jieun . You know Jieun-ssi, it’s a long we want to be your friend . But because we do not want to frighten you , so we are just waiting for the right time . And now is the time . I’m very happy ... you know I really admire all the paintings that you make. Mother and daughter are also flowers , all your paintings look so beautiful and indirectly made ​​me go there happy like on your painting. "Says Sully lengthy and I just replied with a sweet smile .

" Yeah ... Sully right Jieunnie Your painting is very Charac ... "

" Ah ... it's Myungsoo - ssi with his friends . We go over  there and eating with them. will we? . "Says Krystal  interrupted Luna and makes puppy eyes . She's very cute. But wait , Myungsoo ? .

With a view still fixed on Luna and Sully are busy talking about me . Not realized that we 've been right in front of the cafeteria table . Where there are seven guy staying in their each seats.

" Annyeong ... Myungsoo - ssi . " greet Krystal to the guy who sit backs of us . And soon after Krystal bow she release my hand. I nod my head as a greeting .

" Ah ... Annyeong Krystal - ssi . "When Myungsoo was reversing his body . I can only bend my head lower than before .

" Is it okay if we join you ? . " Ask Krystal to Myungsoo . While I took two steps to hide my face behind Krystal .

" Oh ... of course . There are still some empty seats h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter