chapter three

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally now I'm with my old friends sitting in the campus cafeteria . With the girls staring at us intensely . And smiled as they talked about us with their friends .

" Myungsoo hyung why yesterday you didn’t see us in the cafeteria ? . Sunggyu hyung said you started college yesterday and already on the way here ? . "Asked Sungjong  after drinking his banana milk.

" Yesterday suddenly I felt dizzy , so I decided to go back home . " And I said, lying .

" But Hyorin said yesterday he sees you 've entered the gates of the campus . " Sungyeol turn to talk .

" Yeah I feel dizzy after so many girls following me . So I immediately went to leave this campus . " I replied quietly . Do not want them to know what really happened .

When I turned my gaze towards the big building next to my right . I saw all the students coming out of the building . And when I found the same figure of a girl , I saw her figure yesterday . she walked with her head bowed , and walked to the back of the large building .

" Who's that girl walking towards the back of the building? . " I asked to my other friends . And pointed toward the girl was .

" Oh ... she's Jieun . Mute girl who entered the University with a scholarship because her genius and mastery to paint . "Answer Woohyun who also staring in the same direction as me.

' So she was mute , and therefore she didn’t answer me yesterday . ' I said to myself .

" Why are you suddenly serious about women's.. Myungsoo - ah ? . " asked Sunggyu hyung , patted my shoulder gently . Woke me from my reverie .

" I feel she's a little weird , walked to the back of the building alone . Just that. "  I said, hiding my curiosity .

" she always went alone , and sitting on the bench back garden art building . Staring at the flowers and painted it . " Woohyun replied again .

" Then what is she deaf ? . " I asked .

" Not . she's not deaf , just can’t talk after the accident that she and her mother experienced when she was a child . Which led to her death . " explained Woohyun .

"Then didn’t be the college concerned , while she’s mute ? . " I asked curiously.

" is a mute person can not become a painter ? . And, besides her paintings is very character

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter